Hillary would have won if people were smarter

Hillary would have won if people were smarter.

If people were smarter than that then I would be supreme dictator

Hillary would of win if popel be smort

>leafpost

The Democrat party has become an anti-white racist cult. All I have seen from Democrats for the past 2 1/2 years is anti-white hatred, blaming whites for everyone's problems, accusing all whites of racism, telling whites to "check their privilege," joyfully declaring that the country is "browning" and whites will be extinct in another 100 years, etc. Remember Van Jones' "whitelash" comment on CNN?

And then the Democrats have the nerve to wonder why millions of whites abandoned their party. They are totally clueless. It's a party of hatred and racism against whites. A white person would have to be a self-hating moron to vote the Democrats back into power.

Your country elected a snowboard instructor based purely on nepotism. You have no ability to judge intelligence.

If you make this shit thread one more time you're going to the gulag.

doing gods work

you misspelled Bernie

Cute bird.

I'm sure.

Worst Macarena ever.

OHHHHHH IIII LOOOOOVEEEE OKKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

She is made for the superior Portuguese cock.

I wanna FUCK a bird!

Hilary would have won if the leftist vote wasn't fragmented by so many candidates, assuming the electoral college isn't in total control and the popular votes actually mean something. If you want to undermine an election the easy way put many popular candidates in your opposing party, that way chad, stacy, cucks, and roasties argue over which candidate in the opposing party is the best and vote divisively among their own side. I shilled for Bernie Sanders, but who do you think I voted for?

You're not wrong. If she had campaigned in the Rust Belt more and didn't write off white voters in favor of pandering to minorities, she probably would have won.

Them being smarter would have mean that they fell for more sophisticated lies and that would have taken more time and effort to unravel.

Now we just say rural and suburban and they know they fucked up.

I will fucking murder you and genocide the entire Portuguese race to ensure my exclusivity to Okuu.

I wanna CUDDLE a bird!

Too late, pal.

It's a known fact that Okuu only likes pure white men. You never had a chance, Esteban!

h-h-h-hh--h-holding ha-a-a-ndss/?!?!?!?
user YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT ON A CHRISTIAN FORUM!!!

Too bad people like the Clinton's have made sure education is complete shit then, huh?

I love this about Clinton faggots. They rail against problems they helped create as an excuse for their failures.

All you fuckers will die

>christian
I worship only Okuu's feet.

Too bad she is a un electable cunt who lost over 80 percent of counties. Good times