OPERATION FAN THE FLAMES: LOUIS FARRAKHAN

Louis Farrakhan, of the Nation of Islam, is being attacked by the left for talking about degeneracy and Jews. The bigger this gets, the better.

Spread around any of these articles, make memes, make posts, anything you can!

If we could use Farrakhan to force these "sensitive" conversations into the public sphere, that would be extremely beneficial to the rest of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJeLqvVk1mw
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
archive.is/faEWv
archive.is/jliZh
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?utm_term=.8e57b600510c
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for justice. spread these around, Sup Forums.

bumpses

Bump.

It's time like these I almost wished I had social media accounts.

bump, BLASTED IT OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

This is fantastic. But instead of fanning the flames of the kikes against niggers, we should use Farrakhan as an example for niggers to hate kikes, and hopefully start killing them for us. Pic Related

Bump

Can someone post the meme about the slave ships?

youtube.com/watch?v=QJeLqvVk1mw
kek

this deserves a bump

this would be a good chance to spam the meme about jewish slave owners

Inform uppity blacks that jews killed Black Lives Matter.

>The strong anti-Israel language stunned liberal Jews, many of whom have expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement’s protests against shootings by police of unarmed black men.
>“It is a real tragedy that Black Lives Matter — which has done so much good in raising awareness of police abuses — has now moved away from its central mission and has declared war against the nation state of the Jewish people,”
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/

Bump

What a bigot omg ban everything already!

It's not just a meme, it's the truth

Michael Jackson's thoughts on the jews might also be persuasive.
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

we had threads about this yesterday

archive.is/faEWv
archive.is/jliZh
would be good if we could make this a general, someone suggested the name /JEW/- Join Ethnostates Worldwide

who is that guy?

I'm black and Jewish? Ho boy it's popcorn time.

>mfw (((their))) pets are turning on them

I hope this will redpill those dumb liberal jews and make them understand that the browning of america is the worst thing that can happen to them.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/?utm_term=.8e57b600510c

right meow senpai

Bumping!!
Islam is a cancer on face of the Earth.

Let them see it for what it is. We'll be loading the boxcars and restarting the Chambers soon enough!!

Liberals will just label him as an Uncle Tom in the end.

>he's serving his evil anti-semitic white masters!

Have a bump, nigger

>le merchant ally has been our ally all along
fuck off JIDF, into the oven with all of you

Won't really change anything. Minorities are utterly convinced that Jews are just another kind of White. They make little to no distinction whatsoever. See Malcom X's writings on the matter.

>implying self hating liberal jews care

Bump

The moment anons of all chans realize they can manipulate niggers to their own advantage is the moment this war is won.

You are no different than the kikes. Kikes hire people to do what you do, but you do it in your free time with passion. There's no price to that.

Rally niggers against jews for being white. Rally muslims against gays for being degenerate. Rally degenerates against muslims for being conservative fascists.

This could be very very impactful if nigs can learn to differentiate between whites and Jews.

That's the goal. Niggers will stick with niggers.

Bumping with propaganda.

They were selling niglets for sex.

They know. Every nig I've ever worked with and spent enough time with has eventually revealed their power level to me. They can spot the Jew.

>they're not doing what we want them to do
Kek. Kikes. Jews always get themselves driven out of civilization by their own doing.

I honestly just want to hear about niggers raping Jewish women and robbing and killing Jewish youth. The more we redpill the niggers on the kikes role in slavery and how much the kike has manipulated the nigger as his slave to this day, the more we will see attacks on the Jewish community until the time comes that we just wipe them out completely. We should work on this goal with great focus and energy, because the kikes are doing the same to us.

Farrakhan did nothing wrong

being such a faggot that you think you can bump your own thread......

Youre a complete and utter retard OP. Ignore/sage/hide all Farrakahn threads. This is the worst attempted JIDF psyop yet

>Get called a kike in 3...2..

This user knows what's up. On a similar note, women are even more easily manipulated and arguably more powerful.

Hello, fellow Talmudian parasite.

Farrakhan memes now. This is fucking perfect. God bless that nigger.

>supporting a nigger
Regrettably some of us have that thing they call self respect.

kike

farrakhan hasn't been relevant for almost 30 years

Yet he has gathered the largest audience in the black community

Bump

>ID: Cnn 4 Ya
yea ok

Mumps

Shit thread faggot jidf Op

Bump for black & white Nat soc teaming up.

Would look very hypocrital for liberals and Jews telling a unified group of us we have to live together against our will.

Together we are strong, divided we fall.

Inb4 Jews demand we fight each other or accuse Nat soc of embracing diversity.

Fuck off kikes.

We need farrakahns Twitter to know we support him, red pilling blacks in mass quantities is truly 24d chess.

Ka-me-ha-me-BUUUUUUUMP!

The Jewish Privilege is a great concept, since the (((left))) has already made it abundantly clear, that it is okay to shit on a significant demographic of people, as long as this group is "powerful" (higher incomes, higher education attainment etc.). Since the (((left))) has already done the groundwork for creating such sentiment. It's easier to turn that groundwork against themselves. And since the Jews are the highest income religious group in the USA:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/

and they are disproportionately represented in the institution of power (pic related). It shouldn't be that hard to subvert their (((Cultural Marxist))) rhetoric since any attempts of the Jews to refute "Jewish Privilege" can be countered by claiming, that Jews are trying to deny their privilege in order to protect it (kinda like the (((left))) does with whites/men). Furthermore, you can redpill the Whites about the subversive nature of the Jews in academia (hence discrediting the (((marxist indoctrination facilities)))) and direct the anti-white sentiment of the Blacks on the Jews, where it rightfully belongs.

The concept of 'white privilege' was designed to hide the actual privilege of the super rich and especially the Jews. They have been throwing us under the bus for years in an effort to save themselves. I think that we should return the favor.

>>The concept of 'white privilege' was designed to hide the actual privilege of the super rich and especially the Jews. They have been throwing us under the bus for years in an effort to save themselves. I think that we should return the favor.

Precisely. That's why it needs to be memed hard into the public consciousness.

So... Just pose as blacks on Twitter and say shit like "this nigga speaking real truth right here. Fuck these Jews keeping us down and shit. We wuz kangz before those Jewish merchants enslaved us."

>I'm black and Jewish?

Oy vey fellow niggaz, how about this Farrakhan guy, we should not listen to him. Let’s go buy a new pair of sneakers and go see Black Panther.

>Precisely. That's why it needs to be memed hard into the public consciousness.
This doesn't really make sense - "white privilege" already includes "jewish privilege", as everybody but neonazis consider jews to be white.

>>as everybody but neonazis consider jews to be white.

But it's not as Jews themselves. They see themselves as gods chosen and the rest as a cattle to shit all over.

They only call themselves "fellow white people", when they try to undermine White people interests.

>> "white privilege" already includes "jewish privilege"

Then how come the Jews are over-represented everywhere, as I pointed out in ?

How come are they the richest religious group?

And even if you consider the Jews as White, then you gotta ask: Why is the "privilege" concentrated among such a specific group of "whites"?

>They only call themselves "fellow white people", when they try to undermine White people interests.
Are you seriously claiming that the vast majority of jews don't consider themselves white? Have you ever met any jews?

Neo-Nazis don't even exist outside of a couple trailer parks and are entirely comprised of edgelord trash. Stop calling us nazis. Most of us are something else altogether. Just because we work against our oppression by telling the truth of things in extreme ways at times to evoke reactions, this does not mean we are fascists. In fact, one could argue that we are opposite: that we merely want to be left alone. But you kikes will never do that, will you? As for Ashkenazim being white, I agree that they are. They are the ones that separate themselves from the rest of us through their megalomania, especially when it suits their interests, only to suddenly and magically shift into being white again to obfuscate their obvious nepotism and privilege as a group.

>>Are you seriously claiming that the vast majority of jews don't consider themselves white?

bump