Been reading these books, what does Sup Forums think of them? What books should I read next? Any recommendations?

Been reading these books, what does Sup Forums think of them? What books should I read next? Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together
pastebin.com/uMtuv0F2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

docdroid.net/MmR0ayu/kevin-mcdonald-the-culture-of-critique-an-evolutionary-analysis-of-jewish-involvement-in-20th-century-intellectual-political-movements.pdf

the ULTIMATE red pill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Hundred_Years_Together

Mein Kampf reads like current events sometimes. Nothing has changed since the problems of the 1930s.
Jews and their Lies... Martin Luther seems really attached to the "begging the question" fallacy. He can't see past that using the New Testament to proselytize Jews is a fail. That's because Luther believed the Bible was divinely inspired and the absolute truth - which isn't even believed by all Christian faiths.

Luther still has has some pretty sharp critiques on Jewish economics and how it relates to the Talmud; I.e their belief in stealing gold from the goyim to build their third temple to herald their supposed messiah

If you can read german I strongly recommend this.

How about reading something that isn't about race, you're probably getting obsessed

Read Dostoevsky

the one in the left talks about the jews lying on bible related stuf, aa bit boring, and mein kampf depends on the translation. stalag edition is the one and only, any other translations are contaminated/badly done.
I would recomend The protocols of the elders of zion.

Any english translation?

I don't think so.

Mein Kampf is so badly written, so full of fallacious arguments adn bad psudo science that I applaud you for struggling through it.

I recommend "Bad Science" by Ben Goldacre both the "freakonomics" books, and then raul Hilberg's "the destruction of the european jews" to get you a nice clean mindset, before tackling something really worth while like the "mars trilogy" (red green and blue mars) by Kim Stanley robinson for a hope raising vision of a better future - a sprawling scientific economic and social vision of how it might be done.

>The protocols of the elders of zion.
wow, fiction eh?

Essential Rightist Reading Bin:

pastebin.com/uMtuv0F2

The joos are a lengthy and taboo subject if you allow the magic of these kabbalistic inverting words like racism, anti semitism, blood libel, etc
..if you allow that satanic magic take hold of you...so stick major events where proof is undeniable then when you have shaken the eternal victimhpld these joos hide behind, them venture Into the conspiratorial subjects such as the fed reserve, Freemasonry as a study of Judaism, Jesuits being a jooish venture, the American slave trade being jooish the opium introduced to China by joos alcohol being manufactured and sold for the specific reason downgrading the native americans as the joos specify in their own books

t. kike

For My Legionaries reads the same way. The backdrop changes but the story remains the same.

Why do liberals always confuse fiction with fact?

The Mars trilogy is pretty good but it's also fiction. I might as well recommend 40k novels for all the real life political good they matter.

Also, read the Stalag edition if you don't want a hostile (((translator))) intentionally fucking up Mein Kampf. [Implying any of you retards ever read even ZOG-approved versions of Mein Kampf and don't just vomit back how boring and fallacious it is because that's the line.]