Le 98% face

>le 98% face

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it's over.

Too bad the democrats insist on putting up the worst ones they can find

Generic hypotheticals usually win, because the people voting think that "Generic Politician" will vote similar to themselves.

Besides you know how many people were voting against Hillary right?

>polls

>man fuck drumpf jimmy kimmel is right about him he's a bigot
>hell yeah i'd vote for a democrat over him, we gotta get this guy away from the nuclear codes
>wait who's this chimp kamala ooking and eeking about hate crimes and reparations
>wtf
*stays home*

>implying mr generic is going to side with the Democrats

>polls

>((((polls))))

Doesn't the generic always enjoy an immense advantage? People can project their own wishes onto them with no negatives to consider.

Newsweek never lies.
oh wait... they're going out of business and are under criminal investigation for faking their subscriber base.

>reusing the same poll disinfo twice

They sure are getting desperate
Also
>generic candidate
Fucking imbeciles of course a generic centrist """democrat""" will win since their policy will be what the majority of people with side with

>polls

Say it with me.... Madame President!

Save us Russian Supermen.

news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Gallup says there is a 1% difference between Dems and Reps, in favor of Reps. The poll from Morning Consult has a 7% difference, in favor of Dems. Additionally it massively undersamples independent votes, likely to prevent there from being significant fluctuation.

Also for some reason 37% of people who voted in 2012 voted Romney compared to 57% who voted Romney, so I'm guessing they massively oversampled liberal independents.

The one that stands out the most is the fact that only 58% of people sampled are Christians. That's a 15% undersampling, deliberately excluding the type of person most likely to vote Republican for (((reasons))) while heavily oversampling atheists and muslims.

This poll is fucking garbage.

>Polls

Haha polls

>That pic

How can they be so obvious?

>generic democrat candidate
So you're telling me Clinton would beat Trump

>it's another polls are wrong even through they were actually accurate in 2016 episode

Polls are not used to measure public opinion, they're used to shape you fucking retard

we might be wrong guys, there's only a 70% chance he'll lose

>it’s another leftwing faggot pretending that polls are accurate even though the polls predicted his candidate would win episode