You're dating this girl

You're dating this girl.
Things are going great.
Never talked much in depth because too busy banging her.
Something comes up during conversation that leads to her proudly admitting she slept with a black guy.
Decide to seize the moment and find out how far this goes.
Come to find out she is a total self- hating, anti-white, open-borders, commie libtard despite no clear tip-offs based on her looks and behavior.

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732332/Georgia-mom-gives-awkward-advice-Christian-blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HOw3qM4Qj0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm black and even I'm going to dump her coalburner ass

Never stick your dick in crazy, user.
But shouldn't this be in /bant/?

Dump her.

Could have been great

>You're dating this girl.
>Never talked much in depth because too busy banging her.
>What do you do, Sup Forums?
Kill myself. I should have married her first, now im human waste like most people these days

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Slowly redpill her using emotional arguments.
Save her from the system.

>implying the fat neet incels of Sup Forums would ever fuck a woman let alone have a gf

>turning a hoe into a housewife
biggest mistake every man makes

this. dont marry her though.

>too busy banging her.
Fornication is a sin

Fuck off r/asianmasculinity/

kill kill kill murda murda murda

Absolutely disgusting!

Not fuck women I don't know and respect you degenerate piece of shit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

pimp her out to niggers for $20 a pop.

The fact she fucked anyone, regardless of race, is enough for me to dump her ass.

>dating this girl
>somehow didn't know that she was a self hating communist who despises the west and wants open borders

Very realistic OP.

>there are men who gets to bang this in their lifetime
feels bad mayne ;_;

Kill

>What you should have done:
>Found out if she's been AIDSED (Blacked) before you fuck her, obviously.

Pour bleach on my cock hoping it kills any bacteria. Give myself a legit flea dip with chemicals meant only for dogs.
STD test and then a second opinion.
Then suicide just to make sure.

you guys think this is a joke. I used to think only hideous white girls messed around with black guys. and I used to think if white girls messed around with black guys at all they were pretty good looking (for a negro) or accomplished or acted white. Come to find out there are very good looking white women dating or marrying hideous baboons (no offense to baboons).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732332/Georgia-mom-gives-awkward-advice-Christian-blog.html

kill her and myself

Call her a disgusting nigger lover and tell her she is a disgrace to her parents and whites everywhere and leave her

White purity spiral was 100% Sup Forums fucking with stormfront.

I don't blame her her because blacks are irresistible.

I kill every nigger that slept with a white girl, instead.

So that sums about 38 million niggers on the planet.

You get one last bang in and say goodbye... you will just be wasting time and emotions otherwise. Leading to a more painful end in the future... but seeing as how guys get addicted to pussy and become comfy and are to afraid to be alone again, you will most likely waste 2 years of your life with this dumb girl.

I'd like to see her suck a black cock.

>no clear tip-offs
>He has never seen the 1000 cock stare

wouldn't
I only like med girls

>She accepted Glenn as her son – and so offers her heartfelt guidelines to other parents for ‘when your white daughter brings home a black man home for dinner.’
20 minutes per pound?

Invite a black guy into the bedroom to satisfy her in ways that I can't

Fuck her real good one last night, twice even and make her cum as much as possible. Confess my undying love for her and how she is a beautiful person inside and out that I will be there for her always and forever.

Then never speak to her or acknowledge her in any way shape or form, even if I see her in person.

You can work the gallows on the day of the rope friend.

Think of all that nigger cum you licked from her pussy. Think about all the nigger dick you kissed on her lips. You might as well get a black boyfriend now or get her a bull prep him and cuck yourself.

how are you banging a girl without getting deep with her?

You just got REKT, lel.

Dump that whore. She'll do same to you in future for mere dick.

It's the outer wraps of these harlets that decide us all. Pretty isn't good enough.

This is why you have a checklist for her to meet before you bang.

The proper reaction to this is killing yourself for banging a dumb whore like this. It's like how we our fathers and grandfathers landed us in this situation. Sometimes you can't even blame the jew, it's just as much our fault for letting it happen.

Dump the bitch immediately

Slide thread:

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>Shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>Shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>For a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>The cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>Sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>They get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>They do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and think that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>They think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>So they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>Start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>White purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>White women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>Nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>Attack representatives of white interest politicians & e-celebs

Lets go to Paris

but why is she sleeping with me if she's anti-white?

>Come to find out she is a total self- hating, anti-white, open-borders, commie libtard despite no clear tip-offs based on her looks and behavior.

The moment you find out she has fucked muck, the moment you walk out the door, thinking...what a waste of time, and that's the last time you should think of that person.

Nothing of value is lost, if you don't wife a race mixing (disloyal) self hating idiot. Don't even give it a second thought, the only thing of value you lost was your time.

You got laid already so obviously just dump her? You’re both degenerates for having premarital sex anyway.
saged for demoralization thread

I mean how would you ever know if a girl slept with a black guy or not? You really just expect her to be truthful? I mean chances are these days if you're fucking a white girl you are getting tyrones sloppy seconds anyway.

Abandon All Hope...

Ye Who Enter Here...

Theology Of Satan...

added detail-

She is a swimmer so she spends at least 5 hours a day 6 days a week soaking in chlorine. That should have disinfected her by now.

I am dragging her in for an STD test though, full analysis, and then if all comes back clear I will tell her if she ever does anything like that again I will be talking to her parents.

This scenario cant happen to me, because these are the first things I am intrested in

chalk it up to my own stupidity for dating having sex with a slut and go asap to STD testing center. Then I repent and get right with God.

They never get rid of that smell. Their manerisms are forever changed after time with another tribe. Once you go black you cannot go back.

>you're dating this girl
No. seriously I'm not. Move the slider up a bit. If it's not 8/10 forget it.

Go suck on a canister of zyklon you stupid fucking nigger. I hope you get AIDS skull cancer and this happens to you

S A G E
A
G
E

Ask her why she is dating me, a wh*Te male. Ask her why she isn't dating a nigger of color.

I bet you feel like a badass typing like that, you're not sweetie.

The first clue is if she says Is that all you got?

Sounds familiar. I found out the cunt had an orgie with multiple niggers. She tried telling me as a compliment: like, user you satisfy me better alone than all the niggers in that orgie together. I never felt so disgusted, she looked like a good Christian tradgirl. Broke it up immediately. Last time I saw her she was covered in tattoos and had pink hair. I got really lucky she told me, God saved me

You're a fucking faggot

> proudly admitting she slept with a black guy

That's all you needed to say. Unfortunately, she made her decision. And you can tell she is brainwashed crazy by looking at her. If you're shill posting this for bait then I will eat you alive so your soul cant transition into the afterworld.

Fuck and dump.
If possible use her as fuck friend /puppet.
If she's a psycho nutter dump her right away.

The last time I made a move on a chick was the last time I got laid, ten years ago

>Something comes up during conversation that leads to her proudly admitting she slept with a black guy.
>"Man, my income taxes are an ordeal this year, and so expensive"
>"Really? my ex never had to pay anything and it took him like 5 minutes"
>tfw

Read the thread before you post. This is nothing more than a pro-racemixing/demoralization thread and you just bumped it to the first page. Well done christcuck!

>implying I fuck women that don't state their side

Hell, I've rejected women because they thought "an attractive black guy" could possibly exist.

I'm going to guess this is another shill race mixing thread, but I don't know why you think you'd be dating a girl for a length of time and suddenly you get this completely foreign view towards her beliefs. If you're not having honest conversations with the person you're dating, it's not going to go too well. Furthermore, if you're obscuring your political beliefs if they are not liberal, and it's to bang a crazy SJW or feminist, you probably should care that she announces she's proudly slept with coons- you should assume it to begin with. Get the ass and move on, but if you're dating someone and this worldview is unexpected or undiscussed to this point it's gonna be a tough relationship.

Alternatively, just drop the mudshark without explaining too much other than saying she ruined herself.

Have a good day sir. I mean you obviously can't see the hypocrisy in your statement, so I will leave you to ponder, while you continue to shill this to the front page.

This is a warning/it could happen to you/woman hate thread.

Duh!

>Give myself a legit flea dip with chemicals meant only for dogs.
it don't work use the equine or livestock version

>what, I just wanna make sure I'm not kissing fuckin Nat King Cole ova hea

>I mean how would you ever know if a girl slept with a black guy or not?
if she lives someplace where there is always snow on the ground she most likely never fucked a black guy

Fortunately there is a magic four-letter word I can put into the options field to avoid doing that. Hopefully you are too

Deranged Mongrel-Theists are delusional, and victimized by, Mind-Pattern-Programming.

The victim is programmed to believe fraternizing with Niggers is "Hip", "Cool", "Edgy", or "Mod"...

In reality it's a retard, low-brow, low-intelligence indicator, and points to an ignorance of history, science, sociology, and other high-level thought processes.

It's whatever thread we say it is. Shills have no power here. The ones who post the sage & slide posts are the real shills

>women hate thread

Certainly not hard, is it, considering the current climate, you think?

At this point is there really anyone who can seriously argue against the notion that women in power was a mistake?

>banging someone you know nothing about
This is how you get AIDS

This. How degenerate Sup Forums has become.

Get up and leave immediately.

Devilkind, devil born, and with that, the devil you shall meet. Enjoy your materialist values.

There's no reform and it can't continue. Tell her the deal's off and hopefully she doesn't try to falsely accuse me of rape as a form of revenge.

Welcome to 2018.

She's a beautiful blonde blue eyed aryan girl. She's been deceived by a degenerated society into having some misguided world views. Pretty normal desu. Have you ever been on Tinder? Do you understand how completly fucked modern women are? You are unlikely to get a chick that doesn't have some major issues. It's gross that she fucked a nigger but good luck finding a non-whore gf anyways.

I would tell her to never speak to me again about who she has slept with in the past, and I would slowly redpill her over the next several years.

I'm impressed. Not one person said they would overlook it, or bend their values to keep banging a hot chick.

>not standing up for what you believe in

She will be fucking niggers every time you turn your back to her.

Good copy pasta but the plural of fly is flies (yes, for the noun too). Please fix it, it's the first thing I see everytime. Thank you beforehand.

Faggot

she'd probably commit suicide from the confusion

make her buy power tools and learn how to build shit.

which is why men shouldn't eat pussy just fuck it that's all you need to do

Based

>muh dik

You think I care about whites race-mixing? The men are just as guilty as the women, and your race is dwindling away into extinction while you hate yourselves.

>banging her before ensuring she doesn't have any irredeemable qualities

social media bro

i stop dating white women because they are degenerate and switch to the superior east Asian waifu

Bang her one last time. Put your precious white seed deep inside her and then leave her.

Beat the living shit out of her and keep fucking her with my big Turkish cock.

this happened to me.
women suck cock whatever the colour.
doesnt really bother me, but what does is the associated self hating and traitorous rhetoric that comes out these coal burners mouths.
im never marrying this girl, but she is a good lay when im in need, and she is a nice person so whatever. pol memes dont affect my life too much.

fucking cucklord!

youtube.com/watch?v=HOw3qM4Qj0c