Would you support the EU if it had the United States Constitution as the Law of the Land?

Would that make us the USAE?

of course

What good is the US Constitution?

>"Right to free speech"
>can't threaten to kill non-whites
>"Right to keep and bear arms"
>except explosives, post 86 fully-automatic, short barrels, shoulder thing that goes up etc

I support the EU already. A 80 million state on its own has no say against China and the USA.

It's basically what we all do, we all have masonic constitutions, as burgers you susally focus on the aspects that are different in your ego driven national identity, but everything else it's common for most of us.

the EU should stay the fuck out of social values.
Just concentrate on being a trade zone.

I would but not as (((certain individuals))) are still in power

Constitution is currently suspended because of the laws created about creating state of emergency.

The US govt, and indeed all jew controlled governments are your enemy. They must burn.

It would be even worse then! The usa imports non whites arguably more then even europe! you let in like less then 5% whites, fuck your jewnited states constitution!

the eu is so shit it can't even make deals with canada or if it can barely! fuck off mohammed

this
their constitution is not upheld even in their own countryanother meme thread by meme people

The constitution is the reason why your country is 56%. Thanks but no thanks.

Just solis, the same reason dutch society hasn't imploded into germany or sweden yet.

APPARENTLY it's really good to wipe your ass with it.

then again what do i know

Maybe, the EU's problem is that there is no way to stop it from growing.

The US for years was kept a small government until after Lincoln, Wilson, and FDR. Which took about 160 years to get to, so Maybe.

The American constitution is A MILLION times better than whatever the fuck legal documents the EU has representing it.
The EU is a fucking marxist cuckolded crypto-dictatorship.
The most fucking pathetic place on earth.

It better include the Bill of Rights.

No I think it would be a good idea for a modern democracy to have a modern constitution, not be lumbered with a stupidly outdated one.

EUu government is tiny - fewer civil servants than most large cities

Yes.

Being as the US consitution is based on the British 1869 Bill Of Rights I would support it unequivocally.

Mmm, that surely went wrong, what happened to it?

>based on the British 1869

The US was founded in the 1700's. How can the US constitution be based on the British bill of rights if the British copied the US?

First of all it's jus solis you retarded goblino nigger. Secondly, Germany has jus sanguinis you retaded as fuck 56% of a human being. Only 6% of our population is muslim of whom at least half literally don't have german citizenship which is fucking fantastic. But you wouldn't understand cause like every other el creatura you have nigger blood flowing through your veins.

You keep pretending that any of that it's being respected anymore.

so let me get this straight, the euro country that was the first to have a constitution in the world back in the days, got its constitution copied by the americans (no problem bro's) and now the americans want europe to use 'their' constitution because its so much way way much betterder.

my god i'm so happy you retards are just shitposting and not having any influence on whatever the fuck.

each euro country has its own constitution idiot.

Maybe, even then it wouldn't work because the EU is made up of so many different nations all with their own individual culture and history.

EU isn't really trying to be like the US anyway, it's USSR 2.0

The EU is a bunch of Commie Faggots.

No, they are individual countries.

Yes, 100 percent. And I’d vote Melania Trump for president in 2020 again. Melania’s third term will be awesome!

Even less so. The only reason I'm uncertain about leaving the EU is that we fall directly in to your pan.

If it had an amendment stating that the population majority had to be at least 95% white but preferably 100%

Yes, but only if an additional amendment gets passed which declares the EU an ethnostate for ethnic europeans.

Why not, seriously. Our laws are objectively better than yours'

Its 1689 prob typo

You represent a contradiction of the ancient European tradition. You exist as a product of democritisation and the rising merchant class. I'm not interested in the fact you can buy spoons without ID.

The US doesn't even follow the constitution, why would the EU be any different?

Holy fuck you're retarded. EU isn't one country, so it doesn't have one constitution. Every country has their own constitution fucking mongrel

No, the constitution is worth less than toilet paper. Nobody actually follows it.

no

Fuck no. Look at the current state of America.

Before or after WWIII?