Raildex

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/McbxG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Misaki a best.

This series is Fate tier levels of trash, right?

>still haven't forced myself to finish SP and then read Norse Mythology so I can start NT

Just read the first part of the SP for the Birdway sisters

Bullshit. Imouto is best and already won the Toumabowl.

they shouldn't be a problem if you have already made it through Necessarius ss

I read NT before those volumes, it's really not a big deal.

Saten a best

I've only read 1-22 and SS1 and SS2.

Man of superior taste

Indeed, my good man. Shall we warm the Cognac and fetch tonight's cigars?

[record scratch]

*freeze frame*

Good fucking riddance, AC became boring as shit in NT

well that is just one more for you

So this is me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Hamazura a best

Are the gray photos good for anything other than selling?
Like, maybe overleveling them a fuckton?

>still stuck one first chapter of heatwave giant mantis volume

>tfw Academy City is now as dead as someone's career

The first half of that volume is pretty good if you ignore how non sequitur it its

Two nukes weren't enough I see

So three things I have to read to start NT, and then I need to read and watch the entirety of railgun.

>The old woman looked on the verge of tears.

>“Katarina…”

>“Just a little longer.”

>“It’s no use. This is war.”

>“I know this isn’t the right thing to do!! But just let me keep going a little longer!! Just a little longer!!”

>When Myonri gently placed a hand on Katarina’s shoulder, it seemed to break something deep inside her. The old woman’s hands wandered aimlessly and then she buried her face in the girl’s unmoving chest. She shouted something no one could make out. Meanwhile, the air breathed into Piranirie left her mouth and her chest returned to its normal level.

>Quenser had done this.

>So everyone else could survive.

Fuck these HO feels.

Wait so it got obliterated or what did this explosion do?

>not reading railgun

user don't miss out on manga kongou

If a magic side character got a spin off which one would you pick?

Oopsie, it seems Fiamma was still in AC. RIP part 1 final boss, you were just a jobber too.

There's two different spoilers: one, it kills all male virgins. Two, Aleister nuked all technology so Coronzon doesn't get a hold of it, but somehow everyone important is okay? Both sound pretty batshit and unbelievable for different reasons.

>inb4 both spoilers are right and Aleister nuked tech by using a spell that killed all male virgins

>but one thing in particular has really stood out recently: AI. I’m impressed with how it is making the world a more convenient place, but I feel a chill down my spine when I hear how it’s taking part in marriage counseling and job hunting. When I think about how the spotlight of success will more easily fall on someone with a more program-searchable life, I feel like I could write a book on that premise alone.

Yeah, looking at your other series, Kamachi, I can tell.

I saw a spoiler on 5ch about the WB falling back down and due to the WR realm some theory of relativity stuff happened and the explosion occurred but with no damage.

Probably NewLight

No spoiler we've had about the explosion really makes a whole lot of sense.

We don't need another Lesbian squad

The only difference is that one of them is canonically a slut, instead of one just being a meme in Railgun.

Sasha.

Wonder if js06 will get his copy tomorrow. Sometimes Amazon delivers on Sunday. I'm really curious about the explosion, considering all the spoilers we have for it are kind of crazy.

>japs fetishize being nuked

as an american I'm not sure how to feel about this

Aogami
>implying he isn't the Level 6 and a Magic God

You'd be surprised how much this author likes America and England.

Isn't there a theory that he might actually be half American? Or maybe even all American?

He seems to know an awful lot about foreign politics. He's also pseudo-anonymous and the only people that have seen him that we know of is Miki and maybe JC Staff.

What the fuck is going on? Is this the only illustration so far?

Is before or after NT a good time to start?

If the "all male virgins were killed":

>lots of children and nerdy scientists are dead
>the three MCs have had canonically had sex
>I imagine Tsuchi and Aogami are fine, although I'd be concerned for Kamisato

If Aleister nuked tech so Coronzon couldn't get it:

>AC is fine but losing their shit
>It'll probably be worse than the Elements

Theory of relativity with no damage:

>AC still probably noticed something and is losing their shit

weird how Miki said he is handsome looking and quite fit

At least finish OT.

imgur.com/a/McbxG

>silver star tentacles

honestly railgun only passively related to NT. some bits later come up but realyl you only need to read OT for it.

>karakai jouzu no aleister-san

>not aleis-tan
One job.

No.

It's worse.

ああ・・・
全ての幻想が死ぬならいいのに・・・

アレイスターどうぞ

Aleister really seems to be having the greatest day ever.

Nah. It's much better.

>NT20 is Fallout featuring Gunha and Beetle
>headcrab memes become true in the AC wasteland

do you think Aleister smells better than Othinus

So i'm the only one seeing a giant ass on yoga pants on OP pic?

Can't even aim, eh? Half of the blast is in the fucking water.

Looks like albino Nagatoro

No one aimed it, it's a building falling from the orbit onto the city

Its more of a meteor strike than a nuke

The blast is bigger than Takeda Shingen's entire landholding domain though. This shit is blasting away Shinano's mountains and shit.

>what is kinetic bombardment?

This guy's ancient lolis are the best.

I think I now understand the new tagline.

Aren't we still missing like 4 illustrations? Did the guy posting them just peace out?

Nuit Mikoto any time now.

Do you think powerlevel tryhards are still scratching their heads over Amata's counter to Accel's shield? And do they still believe it to be poor writing?

Body suit Shiage here we come!

The explosion was the last illustration right? For maximum cliffhanger?

Don't think so. Last illustration is Accel, Hamazura and Touma walking in opposite directions

Makes more sense than King Crimson desu

Accelerator was still cocky as fuck when Amata curbstomped him and he didn't start exploring his ability as widely until Battle Royale arc and up, but I'm not sure if that counts as bad writing. If current Accel went up against Amata I'm sure he'd shit-stomp Amata without letting him get close.

>That HO14 epilogue
Uh oh, someone let Kamachi off the leash again.

Powerlevelfags don't actually care about the story or Accelerator himself. They only care about his power, much like the scientists that made him the way he is.

I'd hope after some years they've grown up a bit.

King Crimson made sense, it was just stupid OP and Giorno just had to become a walking Jesus to stop it.

That's been happening all year. 2018 might be even crazier.

King Crimson's ability was easy to understand in the new scans though, he could basically see the future by a couple of minutes and skip ahead into time. Shit gets skipped for you, but he can see everything that happens and move freely in that time. GE Requiem was legit bullshit though, this man basically has the ultimate shield.

He's done crazy [good] things consistently for the past 2 or 3 volumes of each of his series.

If that's true then the explosion probably is the tech destabilizing one. If it was an actual explosion of that magntitude then how would they survive? If it is the virgin killing one then Accel and Touma should be dead. Accel is too asexual to not be a virgin. That only leave the nuking tech option

Shit I missed the update. Time to get to reading.

>Hey, you! Don’t say you think a 400-ton mama is moe!

>-Kamachi Kazuma

Wait until he finds out the baby is his daughter and the magic gods are back in town

Powerlevelfags are Kiharas?

If it's the virgin killing one, then Accelerator is simply not a virgin, regardless of how asexual he seems. It's entirely possible at some point he agreed to sex, as is Touma having sex pre memory loss

Retarded Kiharas, maybe

Accel is more likely because of him living with Worst, touma having sex is unlikely because misfortune

Kamachi could asspull it and say he did something edgy as fuck like making a sister give him oral but honestly it's fanfictiony as hell

I still don't understand how people don't understand the concept of esper levels and think that X esper is stronger because their ability type is "superior". Barring extreme cases, ability power is based on level alone and the higher level esper has more power. The ability type just affects the scope of what the esper can do and is taken into account for their level.

inb4 Haimura and Kamachi do a canon douijn depicting how all 3 protags lost their virginity.

Accelerator is a child rape victim

> Worst rapes Accel
> He feels nothing but doesn't stop her because he feels guilty
It's a very sad day when Accel gets laid without trying and Touma continues to suffer. Aleis-tan is literally throwing herself at him but it apparently bothers him, fucking hell Touma.

accel was cautious of Umidori

I hope acccel jobs to pendex because then I will have something to hang over the anime accelfags that have at least seen.

>remember when Index went defense mode in episode one
>she kicked accels ass like that

I get that Accelerator is not a typical teenage horndog, but I don't get why some of this fanbase find it so hard to believe he's agreed to have sex at least once. Perhaps he wasn't super excited about it, but it's not unreasonable he said "Okay whatever, to hell with it. I'll do it." You do bring up a decent point about Touma though.