CANADA YES! Trudeau putting nigger woman on $10 bill

IT'S HAPPENING!

>Canada founding PM Sir John A. McDonald (a racist bigot) will be deleted and some random Nigger Woman will take his place

>cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/viola-desmond-10-unveiled-1.4567290

JUST!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/viola-desmond-10-unveiled-1.4567290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Desmond refused to give up seat years before Rosa Parks's act of defiance
wtf i hate rosa parks now

She's not random, she went to the movies, broke the law, and argued with the cops.

Old $10 Leaf Note with Sir John A. McDonald

New JUST $10 Leaf Note

We have an abo on our $50 note and a Jew on our $100 note, plus a women on every reverse side

You can’t make this habit up

I finally figured it out.
Canada is America -constitution and guns
SO THE JEWS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO

A real Canadian hero, you're not even White anymore, L'Atrocité Enorm de Syrupo Goblinu de 49% Canadienne Chinois

>SPECIMEN

KEK

we literally only have KANGZ on our money

So canada's finally getting sixers?

>cuckada

Why the hell does Canada gets to decide what gets printed on american dollars?

Time to invade those fuckers.

Thanks, Canaduh. Now Amerinegros are going to want the same thing.

But this is just a temporary thing isint it? To celebrate this nigger? It's not permanent r-right?

the words of our national anthem where altered to be more gender inclusive. our pm honestly thinks the word mankind should be replaced with peoplekind. what do you think? is replacing our first pm with a black woman temporary? no, it probably isn't.

>Desmond is the first black person — and the first non-royal woman — on a regularly circulating Canadian bank note. (Agnes MacPhail, Canada's first female member of Parliament, is one of four people featured on a commemorative $10 bill created for Canada 150.)

>"It's a long-awaited sense of belonging for the African-Canadian community," said Russell Grosse, executive director of the Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia.

>"The launch of the bill sends people of African descent the message that Canada is finally accepting us. We belong."

What part of her is black? The BBC drilling deep in her pussy hole?

how do you recover from a criticism like this one?

niggers will just say "WHO DA FUK DIS WHITE BITCH??//"

Didn't Sir John A. dedicate years of his life to make nation-deciding choices? Yet this woman had a shitty afternoon and gets the place on the money. What the fuck.

That doesn't answer shit,
They not replacing this nigger with our first fucking Prime Minister. Fuck off.

chinese people have a long history in canada. it's possible his ancestors built the railroads. just saying. i'm not sorry if this offends you. but canada was never prime ethnostate material, the natives have a right to be here and white people didn't come from canada. european countires on the other hand, where white people came from, thats where the ethnic populations of caucasians are being replaced, which is wrong. racial diversity only exists long term in a world where the races still exist. mixing the races somewhat is ok, but mixing them too much replaces the races and leads to less diversity. but canada should only remain a white majority, that doesn't mean asians don't have a place here.

1 MINUTE UNTIL THE BIG REVEAL

ANYONE GOT THE LIVE FEED?

I suppose that is one way to devalue your currency

Trudeau is. Deal with it.

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

>LIVE FEED

LIVE FEED

Trump kept our $20 bill from Africanization

>We belong."
No they don't "belong" they don't want to assimilate they want to have a permanent "special" place in society that allows them to benefit from things they never had to live through. "There is no Black person in America or Canada that has been kicked out of a bus seat or out of a theater for sixty fucking years 3 or 4 generations. These black motherfuckers just want free money, if you give them all free money and a hip hop contract you would never hear shit again. Same ol same ol lazy shiftless...nothing changes.

Add to the fact she's not even black she's a quadroon and she only lived in Canada for a little while before moving to New York and setting up shop and opening up a store. Some of these smart guys on here need to come up with a game plan to combat this.

Who uses $10? I mean who?
>who?
>?...
>...

To be fair, Sir John A and Laurier will be moved up to the 50 and 100. That means we are removing Borden and King from the currency. No great loss imo, Borden and the faggot who introduced income tax and Mackenzie King was a lunatic who talked to his dead dogs.

counting the number of fucks I give about Canadian currency or central banks for that matter, hold fast

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/viola-desmond-10-unveiled-1.4567290

Live Now

Some Abo native Elder Googoo is performing a blessing rofl

NIggers don't belong on currency.

>the Emu right at the centre
Is good to know they're keeping you on a tight leash.

>something costs $10
>something costs $12
>$30
>50

even if you give 60 for something that cost 49.87 you will most likely be given a 10 and will likely later use that 10
>Why am I replying to tards?

JOHN A MACDONALD BTFOD!!!!

Why is she so white on the bill? I demand we get a TRUE nigger on our money, not some pale skinned house nigger. WHY IS SHE SO WHITE, SOMEBODY EXPLAIN.

That's a black swan ya dumb cunt

THATS A WHITE WOMAN!! NIGGERS BTFO!

why the fuck is the bill vertical? who the fuck uses vertical paper bills?

that looks awesome, i wish i lived in a real country

>>cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/viola-desmond-10-unveiled-1.4567290

Where's the Queen on the back of the bill? This faggot PM is removing Canada's cultural heritage every day

send all the american niggers to canada, border it off with a wall and rename it Canberia
the canadians are gonna love it

Canada was 98% white in 1946, I don't see how this is literally important to anyone at all. Most of your non-whites were redskins. She would have been literally the only fucking nigger.

Can we petition the mods to replace the Canadian flag with a fat pussy? Its honestly more appropriate

So (((progressive)))

this would be considered white in muttland

what have black canadians accomplished in Canada's history? Literally give me one reason why we would have them on OUR currency. Fucking liberal cucks.

legit my cousin

she went to the theater with a bunch of my other relatives.. her husband and all their husbands just came back from the war.. arresting her started a campaign of violent civil disobedience that over time spread to the states through black baptist churches..

>legit my cousin

>"The launch of the bill sends people of African descent the message that Canada is finally accepting us. We belong."

theyre literally only doing this so the assimilated black people whove been here for 240 years stop chimping out over the immigrants coming here and literally replacing us american christians with african muslims

cuz were assimilated black americans from the americans revolution moron.. weve been interbreeding with white people for so long the africans and jamaican niggers dont even consider us black..

im whiter than that and prolly you slav nigger

not enough beige.

more like crimean slav rapebabies..

It would be more suiting to put her on a benefits card.