Why don’t you live on a farm with a large, religious family? This would be true conservativism

Why don’t you live on a farm with a large, religious family? This would be true conservativism.

Shitposting on a Japanese-style Image board filled with traps and anime memes while leeching off your parents or NEEtbux is not true conservativism.

do they have xbox life?

A paradox?

Farmers are the original welfare niggers.

Farms are expensive to buy and difficult to keep, Op.

Please?

LOL agriculture was the foundation of the taming of America. Learn your own history ffs

We're getting there

yeah 200 years ago, now it's:
>pay me not to grow crops muhfugga

Take it back

send thighs to Reiko#3333 and i will judge your feminine potential if you dont meet my standards you can kill yourself

thank you

some huwhites try to do that and get their land stolen
and killed by niggers

also fuck you nigger skider

I have the family started, I am saving for the farm now.

Because farms cost about 10 million USD and you have to maintain constant losses to qualify for Government Gibs in this country.
Otherwise I would own a farm and live on it with a large family.

4 acres doesnt cost 10 million dollars goofy

If I ever manage to emancipate myself from wage slavery and become debt free, and have enough investments to earn a little monthly income, I will retire to a farm that is large enough to provide for my family. I will work odd jobs part time to supplement my income if needed.

Something about being able to somewhat live off the land, knowing where your food comes from, and being able to tell others to fuck off when you don’t want any is extremely appealing.

I don’t think OP was suggesting being a commercial farmer.

Literally paid NOT to work.

4 acres is pussy shit, I'm looking to buy and 10s my goal.

rock on

Hot take: farming in 2018 isn’t any different from any other capitalist business you guys claim to hate. If you start a small farm you’ll probably get crushed by huge agribusiness firms and your standard of living will probably be below the average normie even the average snow nigger wage slave

There is no such thing as NEETBUX in the United States.

I’m on 20 acres and have hogs ready to breed. Now I just need a qt 3.14 conservative gf.

Sure, I mean that's a hobby farm. Even 10 acres is enough for some chickens and a few rows of vegetables.
I'd like to have 160 acres minimum with small woods, a stream or river, and pastureland for cows and other larger animals. And enough land to actually harvest enough grain to feed more than 1 or 2 cows and all your chickens and hogs.
Not dairy though, dairy is a huge pain in the ass. You have to milk cows at 5 am rain, shine, every single day. You can't skip even one day, and having enough to bring in a manager and employees is still a huge PIA.
There is perfect land near me with small rolling hills, but the craft Amish moved in and bought a lot of the cheap and fertile land up.
I also want to hunt without any government interference, which is basically poaching, and 160 would be minimum. If you have that much land off a back road the conservation officers will never bother you.

*crafty Amish

already doin it. all you fags who claim you need to run on losses to get gibs are fucking cucks. develop efficient systems for local markets. don't monocrop, use permaculture, and intensive production methods. have fun starving and or slaving out to me in the next great war/collapse.

ib4 we'll just take it with force, n e one delusional to think they can take a farming community by forces is fucking retarded. Many vets like myself and we are all armed to the teeth with the capability to erase your whole squad from 800m.