23 and Me is the biggest ally to Ethno Nationalists

Ancestral DNA testing has woke more normies to who they really are and renewed pride in their deep European roots than anything Richard Spenser or AmRen ever said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies
occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=9zF6Vqe1Azw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost no one is 100% European. The ethnostate is impossible.

las luz malas has awoken................. fear! fear!

Just like the American said, an ethnostate would be really hard to create. There are few people who would be 100% European in every aspect.
Like Mussolini said himself, the idea is outrageous.

To create a modern day ethnostate in my opinion the best way to determine its citizen's is skin colour, culture and family tree dating back at least 4 generations.

If you were going to create a state judging by DNA, you would be hard-pressed.

No one other than shills are demanding 100% European purity.

Irrelevant.

I have some Palestinian in me and it told me I was jewish, this is a psy op

Bullshit. Firstly,

>Willingly giving, actually paying a corporation to take your genome, just hope the state doesn't get ahold of it

Pus, those sites are scams anyway. Of the top ones, like 23andMe, one of them was caught adding African ancestry to people's genomes, and another was caught adding Jewish ancestry.

If you can't even rely on them to be impartially honest, then they aren't worth two shits.

Guess who got his results this morning.

>Northern European
>White

Choose one.

>Well no one is 100% white!
>100% white
>Well you're not "white" white
Don't hate because you're a mud blood mutt.

no it is normal for americans, you are all mongrels

ally as in pointing out how these sorts of tests are mostly made up arbitrarily and with bias admittedly? that sort of ally to illustrate that there is indeed a global conspiracy to manipulate people into accepting sub humans as their own and equals? no thanks shlomo, not today, not ever. you aren't going to Science!(tm) your bullshit into the main stream.

That's not true at all.

My test is pretty much accurate.

You DO understand that this was always just bants, right?

It's pretty sure at least on a DNA. Most people get like 0.1% Asian or North African or something from ancient neolithic migrations. It's irrelevant though for practical purposes.

They sometimes get a >1%, and they admitted to doing it to fuck with "racists", and they're technically right for saying less than 1%. Meanwhile, they released their actual statistics to a a study that found that 90% of white Americans don't have admixture outside of Europe at all. Of course, these are more likely to be in older generations who gave their samples, but it's still untrue that they don't exist.

>Israeli company
Why not give your money to the Mormons and get it done at Ancestry? Buy American faggot

>mfw 7 generations is all european and mainly scottish, german and austro-hungarian

This also. I'd rather get an ancestry.com kit than 23andme.

bullshit. The majority of whites receive 100% EU results. Sorry someone in your lineage bred with a shit skin.

Oh yeah, I'm 100% European

There are plenty of people wthout admixture, but the one drop policy is fucking gay. It doesn't significantly effect any phenotypic change in group clusters

i got some trace amounts of nigger and gook

You're 100% european in my book, user.

let me guess, .01% jew or .01% African or both. 23 & Me adds that shit.

(((They))) are actually looking for people with compatible bioelectromagnetic signals so they can be turned into psychopaths. Giving your DNA to a company proves you are mentally retarded and enslaved.

Lmao not everyone is a mutt faggot

The (((American government))) already has every American's DNA, so why do you give a fuck?

Here is a huge difference between v4 and v5 chips.
v5 gets rid of a lot of 0.1 clusters and is more accurate
got matched up with a fellow russian third cousin week ago, same haplogroups and everything. I got 0.3 east asian, he didnt. my eastern euro is at 80+% percent, his is like 97.
my version 4, his is 5
tldr, older versions are inaccurate as shit

>Jewish company
>Ally

This
When most say 'ethnostate' they simply mean permanent white majority with permanent European-derived culture

Yeah a ything bellow 2.8% is statisticallyinsignificant. Remember everyone is related back 50 generations.

see

>Send for my 23andMe report
>Only 91% white... WTF.
>Ask my friend to send my DNA in
>98% white

They "insert diversity" into your profile on purpose.

yes goy, pay more money to give us the opportunity to send us your dna and send you false results

t. mutt
>in b4 uma
lol, im white

>What is Aufnordung

Lr2n lebensborn 2.0

No. It's not. Deciding who is and isn't "pure" is a practice as old as human history. Whiteness in particular has been studied in depth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteness_studies

>Study
>Done by group of people who all agree that it is bad.

Saged.

>occamsrazormag.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/genetics-white-americans-are-very-white/
>The 98.6% figure, mind you, is an average. According to other studies, more than 95% of White Americans have no African or Amerindian ancestry and the 5% who do seem to have very little, so it is probably this 5% of White Americans who might be adding the 1.4% admixture into the average

>some Palestinian in me

Immediately before white Europeans migrated into Europe 10k-30k years ago, they lived in the middle east and Anatolia (Turkey.) The Romans believed their ancestors came from Troy, which is is Anatolia.

It's not that you have middle eastern DNA - it's that some middle easterners are white, basically.

>one of them was caught adding African ancestry to people's genomes

1: Your genome is composed of nucleobases - ACGUT. The nucleobases form a code, and two different forms of the same nucleobase are called 'alleles.' Scientists look at ancient and modern genomes, and arbitrarily say a particular allele first evolved in Africans, Europeans, etc. Within the giant catalog of alleles, not every allele is accurately associated with it's true origin-population. Also, they just tacked on '

Lol at this actual mutt.

White people just need more self respect going forward with respect to dating and marriage

I'm @100% tho and have nothing to feel guilty about.

Thanks, Brett!

Not my results retard. Found them on the board.

Just proving a point. Good try though

I have no clue how Sargon of cuckad and other individualists can say no one cares about ethnicity when 10s of millions of people are handing out huge wads of shekels to get information that's only slightly more specific than what they probably already now about their ethnicity

you're still a mutt of 4 ethnics, there are degrees of muttness, a grain of truth in this meme

>1%, and they admitted to doing it to fuck with "racists"
not to mention that it's simply some research project into genetics ... for your sheckels

You do know they fake the results to turn white into "non whites," don't you user?

>be icelandic, able to trace my family back to 13th century, all from iceland or norway.
>get results back
>11% african

yah nah its a scam

All modern Europeans are mixtures of four groups;

1: Western Hunter Gathers (WHG) who had dark skin and have lived in Europe for at least 30k years,
2: Caucasian Hunter Gatherers (CHG) who had light skin and have been in Europe since 11.5k years ago,
3: European Farmers (EF) who had light skin and came from Turkey about 11.5k years ago,
4: Ancent Northern Europeans (ANE) who had blond stick-straight hair like Asians and blue eyes, who entered Europe at least 7k years ago based on the Motala remains.

All these groups were one population 50,000 years ago, when they lived somewhere between Anatolia and Melanesia. We know this because humans first left Africa via a 'southern route' 70k-220k years ago.

Anatolians with light skin, hair and eyes suddenly appear 11-19k years ago, and genetic simulations suggest that these traits emerged 30kYBP - which is the split time between WHG and CHG-EF.

We're all mutts. Every European is a mutt. But, the important fact is that we're mutts composed almost solely of light-pigmented people. Even Cheddar man wasn't all that dark.

Yeah , a jewish company is our biggest ally. Their CEO is married to the youtube chick btw

One drop rule buddy. Stay out of white homelands nigger.

>nordshit can't differentiate between italian renaissance art and replicas
>posts a greek reconstruction of a statue to say ancient italians had blonde hair/blue eyes

How embarrassing.

OY VEY

>t. Non-white

Where's that graphic with the 95% of Americans are pure European?

Ever since I found out I'm 79% british isles my black identity has weakened. Maybe you're right.

checkmate

This is a jewish trick to pour more shitskins in white geographical areas.

Pepper your angus

Well if you count "Finns are asians and Italians are arabs" than yes but if you donĀ“t care about a drop that was spilled and diluted than the is no problem.

I want people to fight me

(((5.5%)))
user, I...

>.5% Italian
Gotta have some fun with you

Always interesting, but flawed with confidence levels altered into wild prediction territory. Be sure to change confidence level to 90%

Get cancer buddy.

>Ancestral DNA testing has woke more normies to who they really are and renewed pride in their deep European roots

These places give alot of false negatives. different companies will give different results.

Look up twins who take DNA tests from these places.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD

>can't take joke
Faggot, grow a sense of humor.

oh no no no

>americans genuinely believe sicilians were nordic looking before moors raped them (didn't even happen except for the west coast)
>joke

Shit like this has been the reason why I have yet to check my ancestry. Anyone have an similarly as easy alternative that's not pozzed?

All 23andMe posting is spam.
Why are we being raided? Is this because Sessions finally woke up?

>t. shareblue shill
No, we literally don't. Hence the joke. You realize this whole board is satire and you're wasting hours taking it seriously, right?

can this website, or any of these be trusted?

I heard they A: Fuck with your results, B: sell your data and C: are jews

>can anything in this wretched world be trusted?
No
But you already knew that

stay mad amerimutt

>implying

23 and Me is run by Google Jews.
Literally troll Europeans by telling them they're niggers.

Gas yourself.

There's no evidence that the results are altered. This claims pops up now and then, but no one ever posts any shred of supportive evidence.

As for selling your data, maybe. That's pretty horrible since they can...do what with it, exactly?

"One of the major ancestry companies" telling cracked they alter results isn't evidence?

It is my mission to keep posting this video
youtube.com/watch?v=9zF6Vqe1Azw

This one always makes me chuckle.

23andme is the only one that does that. Ancestry is pretty accurate.

Being a mixed euro mutt isn't an ethnicity, it's impossible to be in any ethnostate of any kind when your American.

Also 1% or higher sub suharran means you're a nigger.

Holy fucking shit this retarded autistic Amerinigger bait again
I'm so tired of this newfag invasion

sage and reported

No one is 100% but still white people exist and you can see them by look (phenotype) and dna too. They will cluster there.

Same here
Nu-pol and there Nazi shit needs to fuck back 2reddit

>he doesn't know about castizo futurism

Eh, somewhat. They are fucking with people. Pic related.

You are literally wrong. Pic related (yes, I'm one of those that got slapped with a 1% thing). Funny, eh?

FPWP

You sure?

Cheater, finns are pure

saging again this bait thread

kek, when your name is so generic it doesn't matter if you dox yourself.

>Southern European
>mutt actually admitting he's a mutt