It ends right now Sup Forums, I've snapped. I'm going out with a blast. I can't take this anymore...

It ends right now Sup Forums, I've snapped. I'm going out with a blast. I can't take this anymore. Keep an eye on the news outlets. Some of you are alright, see you on the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yF_l4U2Df4

Dont. We're winning. Save your strength.

if you plan on killing anyone, kill a Rothschild, otherwise don't bother

Don't do it. Don't even pretend anymore.

just wait few years tops, we'll need you (if you are white and nationalist, white as in not one of (((them))) especially)

Check the digits, fag. If you are awake to the ways of the world, we'll need you later. Don't waste your blood over frustration with hapless fluoride zombies.

Don't do it, we need brave men like you later.

inb4 it's not a synagogue

If you do it, do it right

Reported to the KGB

How are we winning? It looks to me like we’re losing miserably on every front. Please explain.

Go on Fallout or COD.
That's what i do.
I'm nit racist but my Fallout guy is. He scours the wastelands for anyone brown, and with nuka world you can keep them in cages and make them fight arena style for your entertainment.

Hi CNN

it's been 20 minutes any updates

DO IT FAGGOT!

Don't do it.

we don't need one more "nutzeee terrurust" how about you wait for rahowa

Hold on, kamerade, the war is at the door. We only have to let it in.

But if you plan on killing a Rotschild, a bunch of niggers or spics, then what the fuck are you waiting for?

Fuck that do the Soro's.

OP 2 much of pussy he not l33t enough

You'll never defeat the champ without a plan.

dont do it
east europe is stronger than ever
russia is recovering
western europe is awaneking , uk italy austria in a couple of years all westen europe
dont do it we are winning

Stop this retardation. You do understand that every single person who "goes out with a bang" does significantly more damage to the things they believe than the targets they choose, right? Don't even LARP about this. Take a step back from the keyboard, go out and do something, clear your mind.

You realize people like you are why things are shit right now. If you go shooting up some place, they will just use you as another example of why guns need to be banned and why whitey is bad.

Don't hurt people. Just build a cabin in the woods and watch it all burn. Read, get a dog, live in peace.

Don't be a faggot and kill school children. At least kill politicians.

nice copypasta.

anyway, no one should chimp out at this point.. no need for "nahzee terrorists" at this point

>Just build a cabin in the woods and watch it all burn. Read, get a dog, live in peace.

A person can't do that, Uncle Ted tried that and he couldn't live in peace, which caused him to snap.

Israel creates threads like this in a demoralization attack. Not saying OP isn't just a fag, but be aware of your surroundings.

costs more money than just buying a house, money that OP probably doesn't have.

we need you to fight in the future ,i now is painfully dificult to observe the low decline but the pendulum is reversing
be strong and wait until we can fight all together

Merkel is laughing at you, are you really gonna take that from her bro?

Make it look like jihad.

This

kek

God Speed get as many (((people))) and niggers as you can OP.
Could be a team effort where are you out of?
Fuck I feel like all our movement needs is a mouth piece. We are one Hitler away from Right Wing take over.

The Irish were always pretty fucking gay.

You would only bring more pain to this world. Don't do it!

if you really want to make then suffer stay alive the moment will came when the retaliation wont be a thing of an individual it will be the retaliation of the collective
stay alive we have a lot of to fight

This, but user we better start organizing then it is just as much our fault as his if he snaps.

America (the whole continent) is going down the shitter, but europe is waking up and will save itself.

What the fuck are you guys all talking about? I was just planning to go out and get my drivers license. I accidently used the wrong image.
The news outlets was a joke if I caused an accident on my first lesson

Whatever you do but you have to admit first that Dragon ball Super is the best arc.

Dumbass

Getting scared now, aren't you?

>1941
Nice sequence

>Europe is waking up
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA
Also, how's things in South America? Can I come over?

We're gonna have to get a more concrete set of core things before we could ever be anything but nebulous. We also dislike each other for various reasons. Christian vs. pagan, only Nordicism or Aryanism vs. scientific population culsters, anything Hitler says vs. Hitler being irrelevant completely, some people even shit themselves about about how tall you should be.

I hope you fuck up, manage to kill no one but get taken alive and fucked in the ass for the rest of your life.

It ends in the current now Sup Forums,
I've transcended. I'm going inward with utter quietude. I don't need to attach to this anymore. Keep your eyes away from distractions of news outlets. None of you are alright as you are, you can never reach the other side from here.

I feel like all people like this never have someone to talk to or someone to ask them how they're doing or what's bothering them.

So what's bothering you, bro?

To me it feels great how hard the brainlets are trying. I’m psychic and I sense the brainlets will be learning their place badly soon, especially the ones who cry at us here day and night. You have my stamp of approval this will happen

MODS

>killing some random kids or wagecucks
Wow yeah you guys sure are great
Kill someone that matters

Serial killing > spree killing

This is some impressive autism
Put a bullet firmly in a kike's head right before you go lad

worst save ever

>Can I come over?
Why would you do that? That'd be a downgrade if I ever saw one.

you caused a false alarm for nothing

if you this, and then you do this
it shows that you are either 13 or a kike shill. so what are you?

They're a scared little kid right about now.

Make sure you only target niggers

>europe is waking up

Thanks for posting this, it’s important to remind these suicidal faggots that killing their crush in Highschool helps no one

God bless user. Don't sperg and go for top score. Be smart, stay highly mobile and stick and move