Texas Pride Thread

Texas anons show your state pride. Post pics of parks, nature reserves, festivals, scenery.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies
crscientific.com/texas-glassware.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1Et67f7RUis
youtube.com/watch?v=eNSAXVRfquE&list=PL117C9F265AF3131B
youtu.be/eCL_IiUXiBc
latinovote2016.com/app/#all-national-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>less than 50% white state
>guy in the pic is white
What did OP mean by this?

And by the way, fuck Greg Abbot.
gov.texas.gov/news/post/anti-israel-policies-are-anti-texas-policies

Who cares

t. Civic nationalist
Why the fuck would I want to live in a state where whites are a minority?

>confederate flag
>south is majority black
Where the fuck do you live then, faggot?

Texas is a shithole, can't wait to move.
I forgot last time i saw a white couple here.

God blessed Texas with his own hands.

Florida, a nigger-infested shithole as well and I can’t wait to leave. If you’re going to advertise a state, advertise a good one like Montana or Idaho.

There's nothing left here to be proud about unless you're a spic.

Check the id nig, not my thread.

For the record, Texas is bigger than most countries and there are A LOT of regions that are 80%+ all white. West Texas (Lubbock, MIdland/Odessa, Abilene) are great places to look.

don't forget to mention that 1 out of 5 people in texas live in poverty. it's literally middle-east tier in that its a 3rd world country that keeps itself afloat by sheer dumb luck thanks to sitting on top of a fuckton of oil.

>BLACKEDxas

Every state has white parts. Is there anything actually special about Texas though? I live in a beautiful white traditional Amish town and go to work 30 minutes away in a dirty nigger-infested ghetto, in an office that’s 95% white. I want to leave because i hate the climate and boring flat terrain. Texas seems the same

>1 out of 5 people in texas live in poverty
Every state that has niggers is like this though

When are you going to declare independence and free yourselves from the eternal yankee?

>coming into a thread that has nothing to do with you solely to post amerimutt memes
Literally obsessed

Texas is literally Boomer: The State

west virginia, kentucky, tennessee are all worse and are 95% / 90% white respectively. in contrast, states like massachusetts / NY are closer to ~80% white and dont have embarrassing levels of poverty. it's a conservacuck problem.

You're obsessed with my blackness because im a based murrican jewnegroloid MAGA!

>doesn't mention CA

and pretty NY has worse poverty than at least KY and TN

BASED Texas posters are almost guaranteed to be nonwhites

Here's the common texan

Yee ha

Honorary Texan

I really dislike those spoiled, rich, faggots.

That was a Sup Forums prank that went really successful.

>Boomer

HI SHAREBLUE!!!

>Having pride in that shithole
Your state died in the 70's and openly defending it now is tantamount to defending Sam Fransisco
t. resident for 2 years

>Nigger infested
They're literally only in 5 cities here you don't, don't like it fucking leave already

>Texas
>White

WHY TEXANS THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL, UNIQUE, SNOWFLAKES??????

This. Where are you thinking of heading to?

They are a red state (for now)! Based!!!!

Latinos have very low voter turnout. In fact, they have low turnout to most things. After living with some for the past few months I can tell you that they don't get up for much

Some Texans are alright but most think their shit doesn't stink and are delusional about how non-white their state is. I've worked with some good Texans and wouldn't mind taking some Texan refugees here in Minnesota as long as they help us drive the somalis out.

Implying anywhere in amerikkka is white

Why does it matter if they vote right wing in the end

I know of places but I'm not telling Sup Forums

I’m not a Texan but goddamn I love that state.

All the buttmad euros here make me chuckle.

#BASED

>Needing a permit just to buy glass beakers.

crscientific.com/texas-glassware.html

Ooog, me Texan. Science is too scary for hobbyists!

>1 post by this ID

nice try FBI I know you know that I post in every single one of these threads

Stupid fucking commie do us all a favor and commit suicide.
She white, the Irish are white.
Implying anywhere in Russia is white after the hun conquest. you Fucking idolize rapebabys. Get your shit together and piss on a Stalin statue.

Believe it or not, a lot of latinos I've talked to unironically think they are white

Greg Abbot stands beside Israel

No worse than an actual Texan, Shelia Jackson Lee, who has complained it is racist she has to walk by dogs on the way to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Et67f7RUis

youtube.com/watch?v=eNSAXVRfquE&list=PL117C9F265AF3131B

Call me a mutt all you like but at least I have guns.

IKR? SARGON AND VEE SAY IT ALL THE TIME!!!

>dont mess with texas
>its not nice to pick on retards

muh guns

We have recently become aware that Texas has some kind of "drug precursor" law or regulation which requires a permit to own boiling flasks, erlenmeyer flasks, distilling apparati, filter flasks, adapter tubes, and the like. The permit is administered by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).

------

While we believe this regulation is misguided at best, we cannot advise anyone to break the law. Texas residents, please contact your state representatives and tell them that the regulation should be repealed. Please also contact members of the US Senate and House of Representatives to prevent this kind of regulation from surfacing elsewhere.

The glassware regulation is an example of well-meaning but misguided legislation that simply goes too far.
Texas customers: By placing an order for lab glassware with us, you signify that you have obtained the necessary permit to receive and own the glassware.

NANNY STATE KEKS!

Did you vote in the GOP Primary? I voted for one of his challengers

Fuck Austin. Bunch of yanks who think the whole US is like Austin and that all 0roblems can be fix3d with niceness and diversity. Bunch of traitors...

>meme flag
I bet you're American too you loser.

SHALL NOT BE INCRINGED!

Fag only bc has chinks. Canada is more dune coon now then anything else. In Yukon its totally white. But seeing as its not like anyone in this thread can handle under 95℉ you would never know.

>capital city is a muslim enclave with surging rape stats

Reminder that Texas makes civic nationalism work and it destroys the narrative.

How autistic do you non-Texans have to be to actually come in here? Honestly, make your own state thread, oh wait, the majority of states don't even have a fucking history.
>Texas won't turn blue for another 50 years, plenty of time to fix things
>Unlike your state it votes consistently red
>Arizona will turn blue before Texas
>Most of our mestizos are illegal so they can't vote
>Only Tennesseans are allowed since they're honorary Texans

I swear to god, this "Amerimutt posting" has become completely unbearable. Same exact images, over and over again, and the only people who are posting them are those 2 Scandinavian pricks, plus our very own - "#PutinTeam" guys, from Olgino.
Just look at them. No jokes are being made, no insights provided, it's just these ~10 pics filled with insecurity and projections. The caption always reads, "Mutt, mutt, mutt"... What is your problem, people?

>>Texas won't turn blue for another 50 years, plenty of time to fix things
HOLY KEK!

Me has gun.

Friendly reminder that people who post with meme flags like muttspammer here do it to cover up their national flag (because it's probably Israel's). Ignore all divide and conquer tactics, hidden flag posters who shit on Americans or Europeans are trying to divide us both against each other.

I both agree and disagree. All of the different ethnicities get along with each other. Everyone has friends of a different ethnicity, however if whites didn't vote in a Republican bloc the state would have flipped blue a long time ago.

Name one thing wrong with owning a firearm, Trotsky.

Then you can always leave. As long as they are Christian, honest, and vote red, they are good enough for me.

SHILLZ

youtu.be/eCL_IiUXiBc

>Owning guns while BLACKED
>Texas is based!!

Guns kill people.

I would say it it weren't for hiapanics, Texas would have went for Hillary due to white liberals from Cali. We need them more than people think.

What does your state flag mean.

KEKED

You need to go back to r*ddit as well as whatever shithole you came from irl. Most of South America is “Christian” and “honest,” still shit because of the wogs can’t make a functional society

Commie gulags and forced famine cause more faggot

Go back to america

>this pathetic
Makes sense why you're hiding your flag now, have you paid your TV license for the month?

Stop posting pictures of Spics, please.

>less than 50% white state
wrong

So you are not going to vote for him?

Whites are not a minority, have you ever even been here?

Where the fuck do you live?

THE STARS AT NIGHT
ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

Objectively incorrect
latinovote2016.com/app/#all-national-all

There needs to be a more clear differentiation between "Hispanic" and "Latino." A lot of our hispanics are either hornizos and castizos so they have a majority white DNA. The latinos with predominantly Native American DNA are the ones breeding themselves into oblivion and that group is the one that has low voter turnout.

Probably Houston

Dumb meme

Is there a lot of interracial mixing in Texas?

Born and raised here in Texas buckaroo. I agree that hispanics shouldn't lead, that is why they they go red they vote for the white man.