Anonymous

Whatever the fuck happened to anonymous?
They just suddenly vanished into thin air and became a shitty conspiracy theory channel.

10 Years later and the once untouchable giant is bleeding from more wounds than it can stop and all its critique immunity is history!
I truly thought anonymous had potential, but what do you expect from a group who's chaotic.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bsXuZ
youtube.com/watch?v=DlPOldBxxVs
isitdownrightnow.com/heartprogressfoundation.com.html
isitdownrightnow.com/nambla.org.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die outsider. You will never know anything. might as well KYS

All activism is controlled op.

The smart ones became various types of "alt right", the dumb ones go to remoaner marches wearing guy fawkes masks

>>Sup Forums

Once everyone realized anyone could join a bunch of niggers did

fbi are killing each other archive.is/bsXuZ

you have to go back

Not politics, sage

>aNOGnymous

Most of the original members of Anonymous, including Lulzsec, were either arrested or recruited by the CIA after Operation Payback. Now it's just a bunch of faggots who hack twitter accounts and call it doxxing

>10 Years later and the once untouchable giant is bleeding from more wounds than it can stop and all its critique immunity is history!
>I truly thought anonymous had potential, but what do you expect from a group who's chaotic.
oldfags grew up

youtube.com/watch?v=DlPOldBxxVs

DEath to the modern world.

the good ones joined THumP

>Smart
>Alt-right
topkek

>inalienable rights
>all requiring other people to produce them

Too many hyped up nothing burgers. They ruined their credibility.

Because 'anonymous' became an identity. Identity is antithetical to anonymity.

They served their purpose and moved on. All good things must come to an end. Just like the Trump administration will after 8 years.

There are only a handful of fawkes' that are worth a fuck. Most are faggy fanboys or posers. They are better off without the mask, the headless suit is a much better idea. Although there are STILL some putting in work.
>I hear Nambla is down (Still)
>#TangoDown
>I hear heartprogress is down (Still) >#TangoDown
>Virped.org
>#TangoDown
And others as well

Anonymous got co-opted and pozzed
sage

>Get infiltrated by the feds that 100% destroy any trust anons had among each other
>Jail one of the groups best hackers
>WTF happened to Anonymoos
Newfags like you and the federal government, that's what happened

Some of them got caught up with the feds. Either turned informant or went to prison. Others are neckbeards shoveling doritos and mtn dew down their fat gullets.

Mostly over hyped bullshit.

One of the best days of my life was when I found out that Jeremy Hammond faggot got sentenced to 10 years in federal prison. Him and his brother are fucking dumpster diving self righteous retards. Truly two of the most disgusting people Ive ever met in my life.

Nobody got recruited by the CIA after operation payback you fucking newfag

They forgot it was supposed to be for teh lulz and turned into SJW cunts

This also happened.
Once they were defending thugs like Mike Brown and so on and so forth it became an SJW movement

>Truly two of the most disgusting people Ive ever met in my life.
>Ive
t. Angry FED

Ummm, didn't the FBI give "O" the zero days...and targets?

People like you are why we'll never defeat the US government, you're so into your own prejudice against such a great hacker that it blinds you from the true goal of dismantling this corrupt entity.
You are the reason nothing happens, you and people like you

Nowadays local hacker groups dominate the internet.

The FBI provided the server they stored the stratfor emails on before they were given to WikiLeaks. Really makes me wonder why they allowed the emails to even get to WikiLeaks

and no man will be able to take it away from the possessor nor can the possessor give it away.

Because Sabu is a backstabbing faggot, faggot. Sabu played the entire group like a fucking harp

The became ineffectual sjw faggots, and so everyone of relevence and import left.

Not a fed. I just knew him through mutual circles. He hung out with commie anarchist collectives where they all shared scabies and day old donuts. Went around smashing trash cans and starbucks windows cause "signaling"

He was also a fuckin thief that stole credit card information and wasnt the "power to the people" preacher that his loser firends made him out to be.

Sabu is a faggot... and so are you. Faggot.

>A hacker stealing credit cards
Unheard of! stop the presses!
you're a faggot dude and Hammond was twice the man you are even if he was commiewashed

Twatter "anonimalous" =/= anonymous.

Who says I want to dismantle the government? Im not some edgy dreadlock wearing dirtball anarchist.

eat shit commie

I'm not a commie but you don't belong here T_D scum. I'm sure you never knew him and YOU ARE A FED just like that user called you out for being, don't you have some investigating to be doing you semen drinking fuck?

>Hammond was twice the man you are even
>A hacker stealing credit cards

and this is why your opinion is garbage. go fly the black and red you fuckin loser.

Keep responding you little faggot fuck I got all fucking day to troll you, fucking semen drinking jackass

Democratic op. Obamas out, lost funding probably

Kill yourself faggot.

>Announcing sage
Bump and reported.

Right after you, fuckhead.
>2 posts by this ID
Back to T_D newfriend

isitdownrightnow.com/heartprogressfoundation.com.html
>Heart Progress Foundation (Pedo Promotion) Is Down pr00fs

isitdownrightnow.com/nambla.org.html
>Nambla needs no introduction...and is currently being held down pr00fs

>He was also a fuckin thief that stole credit card information and wasnt the "power to the people" preacher that his loser firends made him out to be.
I know, and not that I disagree that he's gone, as he deserved it for other reasons...but I disagree with the way it went down. You DON'T give someone a full proof way to commit a crime, like hacking, and nasty zero days, then...give them targets, to do your dirty work for you. All while operating off of a server owned. Then after doing what your pretty much being directed to do...getting locked up for it. Hammond was a pos...but there were other ways to go about it. In return, cause a fake world scare of hacks that weren't possible w/o federal zero days. It influenced legislation...and iced the internet.

Replace anonymous with Sup Forums and you will begin to understand, since it used to be the same thing.
Or maybe not, because you're a newfag.

They are fake and gay and globalist lolcows now

hurrdurr aNonyMooSE youre a fuckin tool. I knew hammond personally. met him quite a few times. I got into a fight with his scabie having brother at his garbage dump of a commie collective in chicago.

kys kid

>Whatever the fuck happened to anonymous?

faggy liberals happened

It stopped being a fun group of trolls and became they took shit way to serious.

You aren't proving shit on an anonymous board you fucking cum drinking faggot. I don't know why you keep responding, you can't prove shit.
Even if I agree that his commie ideals are bullshit you're still a fucking faggot for drinking fed semen. This user Is 100% correct in everything he says.
So once again, why are you here you can't prove shit

Ding Dong NAMBLAs Ded isitdownrightnow.com/nambla.org.html
>Ding Dong NAMBLAs Ded isitdownrightnow.com/nambla.org.html

The whole gay Scientology raids from way back ruined it. Before then people of Sup Forums and moreso /b never really met IRL. It was fun though....

>food
>housing
>clothing
>healthcare
>education
Sounds like the military to me

I understand your point and largely agree. It was shady. But when you lay with dogs... He still deserved to be locked up.

Im not trying to prove anything. Take it or dont.

>v for vendetta is about bringing down tyranny
>votes remain
I don't get it

You are trying to prove something, you're trying to label us all just like you've label Hammond, fuck you dude

Hammond DID deserve to go though, do NOT think for one second if he was free, he wouldn't be standing right next to antifa. He'd probably be their defacto leader.

>you're trying to label us all
>Im aNonyMOOSE
>wipes semen from his chin
>slams remaining flat mountain dew

ok bud

Bingo

Hey, listen to me....FUCK HAMMOND, He was OG antifa.

The idea behind Anonymous faggot, is that it didn't matter what your political affiliation, what mattered was results against an extremely corrupt government entity.
Trump may be our president but we are a LONG way from winning this war, we need every piece possible to do damage. The sooner you realize who the real enemy is the sooner it can be fought.
None of this will ever happen because we are nice and divided by race right now thanks to the media.
so I sit, and jerk off and watch as the world burns and I don't give a fuck

It was retarded and annoying. Don't feel bad, I went through the phase too

>accept these social activist terms, or we'll DDOS your website!

I remember keeping up with website defacements during the old 2600 and antionline news days, thinking that hackers were something special. Turns out that I was just a young adult, falling for an over-hyped bunch of nothing

>so I sit, and jerk off and watch as the world burns and I don't give a fuck

ok so youre 13

More like 29.
I know you're 13 though

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

Youre faggot antifa role model should be finishing up his 10 year sentence soon. What was that 2013? Year in lockup fighting the case? Why dont you stand outside the gates and give him a good old sloppy bj on release date. Put some money on his comissary. Buy him a new copy of the manifesto.

faggot

I forgot to capitalize Matlock

The left is too fucking retarded to be able to find ANY subject they agree on. They fucking want pedophiles legalized bra?!?! Wtf is there to agree on. If anything...reshaped to it's original idea. Which is fucking impossible. These faggots think 'words' are 'assault', milk, and the ok symbol are rayciss. And these are the ppl throwing up that stupid fucking cancer mask.

Just a heads up though. Anybody throws that mask on a social media profile...gets put on a watchlist.

>You're faggot antifa role model
what exactly are you trying to say user maybe you should GTFO your phone and use a keyboard to type what you mean.
It would be great if after he gets out, he bombs something so I can come back here and laugh about it.
The next Timothy Mcveigh is coming from this site, it might be me

>The next Timothy Mcveigh is coming from this site, it might be me

Razors...... haha what a tool

You won't be saying tool when I hit the highest body count

DO IT FAGGOT

Youre already on a list by now Im sure.

>what is Lulzsec
One of the members worked with either the FBI or CIA to bring down the rest of the members faggot. You call me a newfag but you probably weren't even on Sup Forums for payback or freeassange

>Matlock
Boomer detected

We are unanimous.
We are numbered.
We do not condemn.
We do not remember.

SABU WASN'T RECRUITED YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKING FAGGOT, HE WAS TURNED AND THEN TURNED ON THE GROUP, THAT ISN'T RECRUITING YOU FUCKING BRAINLET, THAT'S LITERALLY BLACK MAIL INTO ENTRAPMENT, KYS

Hello its me, anonymous.

because the only leaders anonymous ever had was by march to march
they never had any definitive leaders

Being dead serious, I AM in the process of reporting you to DHS right now. And im pretty sure they already know, but im just doing my part. Ppl like you, are what fucking ruin society for the rest of us.

Good because this decadent society is shit and it's hilarious that you're defending it, and it's even more funny that on an Anonymous image board you take everything you read seriously, report me, I don't even know how to make a bomb, god you T_D tards are fun to troll

Reddit and normalfag flood happened

if there's anyone who deserves to be reported it's that pesky kid who's always stealing pies cooling on my window sill!

And you think he isn't working for them now? He may have been blackmailed into working with them, but that doesn't mean he wasn't recruited afterwords. The same could be said about the rest of the members of Lulzsec, they could have been recruited instead of arrested, although I'll admit there's no way to confirm it

>I don't even know how to make a bomb
did you never go to school

Dude STFU

We know you didn't since you can't read sarcasm you fucking white knight faggot

It was FBI not DHS, DHS directed me to the FBI when I called for the report...which is now in.
>Go be a nigger....elsewhere

your right i totally cant read sarcasm

Good fucking nothing will happen, there's threats every god damn day that go nowhere on this site.
>Look mom I'm newfag posting weeeee

>"HAMMOND WAS TWICE DA MAYNE UUUU WERE"
>calls someone else a white knight

Fuck off edgelord.

He was, because he took action while you rest of you semen drinking fucks sit around judging him

BASED

>Being this fucking new
Jesus christ we're surrounded

He didnt do shit faggot. Why are you defending him so hard? The fuckin tool literally was a protest jumper and sjw meme. He fuckin smelled like shit, he never fuckin showered. His collective smelled like shit cause sommies cant into clean.