I don't get myself

I used to watch pure haremshit and ecchi shows when I started with Anime, then started with "mature" and "psychological" shows and now I'm full at CGDCT (+Yuri goggles).

Anyways, here's the topic of this thread: Hifumi is shit.

die blognorm

It was the same thing with me, I started with harems and now I'm a fullblown yurifag with the occasional good anime like Uchoten Kazoku, I blame Kampfer with all that yuriservice

That's literally the natural progression of the average anime viewer. Start with trashiest genres like harem and ecchi, then step up to shit like Elfen Lied or Death Note, and end up as a moebro, most likely having kyoani as your favorite studio

go back there

fuck off hifumi is the best

That's a weird way to spell Yagami.

>Hifumi is shit.

This thread is shit and you are shit. Kill yourself.

no u

>+Yuri goggles
I miss when those weren't a requirement to enjoy CGDCT threads.

How can you not wear them while enjoying CGDCT? I hated them before I got my Yuri goggles.

>someone actually converted this to a jpg
Why?

You've progressed horribly, then.

How can you need yuri goggles to enjoy them? I watch them because they warm my heart. Sometimes my penis too, but mainly my heart. If the cute girls like girls, boys, both or neither is irrelevant as long as they are cute to watch.
Yuri pandering can be a bonus but it's not a necessity and can easily become overbearing since it's usually just that, pandering that will meander about and ultimately go nowhere. And as cute as yuri can be, projecting romance or lust on a relationship between two characters can overshadow everything else about it. Usually whatever the series presents is more endearing or interesting than the shipping wank it fuels.

Enjoy the ride then faggot.

Following this, we can agree that Netsuzou No Trap wasn't great, right

I enjoy the manga. The NTR was appealing. The anime was shit.

Isn't it still in the works? Last time I checked it out, we were at the confrontation for the leaked image.

Everything is pandering, you seem really keen on berating yurifags for enjoying getting pandered to tough, do you also get on the case of waifufags for having fun by wanting to fuck the characters since that belief will also never ammount to anything or is just pure hipocrisy

For me it was:
Psychological/edgy -> action/fantasy/superpower -> moe SoL -> romance/SoL -> and now I'm back to just watching everything and anything that's good. I learn to appreciate stuff more now I guess, so far watch show count is near 500 range.
I remember the days when I used to shit on specific genres though like a lot of people seem to do; really ignorant now that I look back at it.

Go back where?

Fucking disgusting.

Let me guess, Yun is your favorite girl?

Hifumi is a very nice young lady.

Pic related :(

I remember trying to cheer you up with a cute kitten picture.

Was it successful?

>:(
Fuck off.

Oh my god it's you.

That cheered me up for a bit user. I only started watching anime like 5 weeks ago and I already am having dreams about these characters. How far does this go?

In the old days, you would've been crucified for revealing how new you are.

Also, it depends on the individual.

>I only started watching anime like 5 weeks ago
Stop posting and lurk more you cancerous piece of shit.

No.

die teens

I'll remember not to act so autistically on this board.

>emoticons allowed
>frogposting allowed
>newfags and normalfags are encouraged
>fish threads get killed
Is this the end?

Yep. That's what happened to me and now I find it hard to go back to harem and ecchi unless it has yuri undertones.

It is. For real this time. There's been ups and downs but since moot left it's been one nonstop free fall.

who?

S-sorry

So anyway this is definitely the best girl in the show.

I wouldn't say the best.

Top 3 for sure, but not the best.

There's just no denying it anymore, Momo is the absolute best. The star of S2.

When Naruto threads were allowed and accepted is when it all went wrong.

Who would you say is the best? Or at least your top 3?

#1 Hazuki
#2 Hifumi
#3 Undecided, either Aoba or Yun

I wonder what everyone's top 3 is!

#1 Hifumi
#2 Aoba
#3 Yun

Cumming on Hifumi's armpits and making her go to work without washing it off!

user that's really inappropriate for someone as socially anxious as Hifumi.

I'll let her cum on me too don't worry

I recognise something about that picture.

YOU AGAIN.

He was in the last New Game thread, wasn't he?

He's in all the new game threads.

I don't dislike him.

Sounds like a lovely person.

Who /aobamerchandise/ here?
She inspires me.

Thanks you too

Aoba is such a cute girl!

What a faggot

>Anime will never be real

Feels bad

Don't badmouth Yunbros. Hifumi is my second favorite.

He's saying yuri faggotry makes it fucking hard to enjoy CGDCT. Wakarimasu ka?

He's using the image I made so I'm ok with him.

Do NOT open this image.

You kisama, you put the recognizable bulge on Hifumi???

Do you really need to post the same thing every single thread?

Twice. People complained it was too small the first time.

It's still too small. Hifumi's cock is huge.

No, but I want to because it's a cute image.

>Some clothing designer thinks enclosing the wearer in a bear costume would be cute
>Another random person buys it and sleeps in it
>This is now the premise of a game
Aoba is a fraud.

D-DON'T SAY THAT!

I just don't know. Whenever I see an oversized .gif I feel like optimizing it.

"This is my wife"-Vigne

Please don't do that.

It's not that oversized is it?

We all get there, eventually. It's a normal path towards the highest form of art that is moe.

This is the natural progression of an anime watcher as they grow older and enter the adult world no?

There's a reason why nearly all CGDCT works, such as the likes of Gochiusa and New Game, are published in Seinen manga magazines(targeted at men age 18 and over), because once you leave home and you experience life's bullshit for yourself, you don't want to come home from a hard shift at work only to be greeted by edgy shit, instead stuff like Gochiusa becomes appealing because it is a reminder of better times.

Literally my progression.

Started with Oreimo/Index moved to Death note and Paranoia Agent, ended at Yuru Yuri/Kinmoza.

Now I mostly read yuri manga. It's a natural progression to the highest form of art.

new game is so fucking ugly

I was going to ask how old you were, but then I realized Oreimo is seven years old now.

SEVEN YEARS OLD.

Where has all the time gone? I was in college when Oreimo came out. To think I'd still be on Sup Forums after all these years..

You're here forever, tripfag.