Such an emotional, deep quote

Such an emotional, deep quote.

How about we just bury you in the landfill instead, k?

How do u bury someone in water?

> bondage is bad

depends on who you ask

how did his ancestors reproduce if they drowned?
>wakandan education

If his ancestors committed suicide then how did he even born

To this day I can't believe what Jews did to Africans.

Quit lying to yourself. They thought they could swim.

If they knew death was better than bondage why did they surrender in the civil war and get enslaved in the first place? Once you're already on the slave ship is far past the time where you'd want to fight back and break free.

why aree crackers so retarded

How could they jump off the boats when they were kept in chains below deck? The only ones who went overboard were the ones getting smallpox or other nasty shit from being crammed into the ship

>bury
>water

Dumb until the end

Yeah, because Africans in America have it so rough.

Finally it makes sense why they kept them chained up in the hull. Otherwise they'd leap into the water like the lemmings in that fake old movie.

In a few limited cases where you already were the child of a slave who happened to survive, how can you have an ancestor that killed him self? think he means relative, but not ancestor if we are speaking biologically

The nose knows.

What I never understand is why don't the niggers who seek compensation go and sue the niggers in Africa who hunted their ancestors and sold them into slavery?

Oh that is right, only one group has wealth and hates itself through self guilt to pay niggers money for something that they don't actually deserve.

One wet nigger, coming up

Are they any reports of this ever happening, even once? They didn't "know" anything, these nogs were already slaves from the jungle and didn't even know what the fucking ocean was. They accepted their lot and rarely rebelled over the centuries.

>britbong pretending he's a nigger
There's not much difference between the two though.

I wonder if he knew his ancestors were actually sold to the ships by other blacks and arabs

why does only the dad have a jew nose?

If you are from any country other than America then I hate to break it to you, but your ancestors were probably the people who sold slaves to Europeans.

If you are from America then your ancestors are people who chose life in servitude over death.

In reality you are probably some nigger loving SJW posing as a nigger.
KYS

>death was better than bondage
>United states: The median income for an African American household was $39,490 last year
>Congo: The average annual income is just $400 U.S. as of 2013

So tell me, was a short period of bondage really that bad compared to staying in the hell hole that is Africa? Slavery was literally the best thing to happen to blacks in all of their history.

This. It wasn’t a cruise

>my ancestors

If he's still in Africa then none of his ancestors would have been on the ships. The ships were filled with the blacks who lost conflicts and were sold to Jews by successful black tribes. So Kang Black Panther's ancestor would have been one of the niggers who sold thousands of other niggers, not one of the niggers who got sold.

my lads and I thought
>murricans probably gave a standing ovation at this scene
and laughed our assess off along with the dudes behind us who heard what we said

Because they reproduced BEFORE they drowned.

you told those honkeys bruh
why they so stupid?

If your enemy drowns himself , they win.. I'm a scientist from birth I know what I'm talking about.. Give milk!

The united states deserves their nigger uprising. It's Allahs punishment for taking part in slavery.

How were niggers oppressed if they coulds owns slaves?

did niggers really get to fuck on slave ships?

He’s probably some Sup Forumstard posing as an SJW posing as a nigger. How do people not understand that firing off really bad left-wing takes is the hottest game on Sup Forums right now

He’s probably some Sup Forumstard posing as an SJW posing as a nigger. How do people not understand that firing off really bad left-wing takes is the hottest game on Sup Forums right now

not political, just promoting nigger shit.

you are probably right.

so much coping

so you're saying that all African-Americans are descended from wretched servile cowards?

median purchasing power of Black households in the USA is way ahead of most European countries too. We're being taxed to death over here.

why did i get a (you) bruh?

on a completely unrelated note: i think its hilarious that people get called shills, when it is so much fun to come on here and spout unpopular opinions just because it makes everybody so mad.
maybe there are some real shills, but its a lot more likely its just really bored people like me who get a kick out of receiving angry (you)s. it really brightens my day and i do it for free

but everybody is a paranoid faggot these days kek

Sounds great, but why wait and why go alone. I say we dump the whole lot of them in the ocean now. The fish will stink for a few years, but other than that, sounds like a great plan!

Fuck, you niggers must be really pissed at the Jews for what they did to you.

Isn't he a Wakandan? I don't think any Wakandan has been enslaved

His father was a Wakandan, but his father fell in love with an African American woman who was not Wakandan.

Maybe they were taken as slaves after they had children