Why do millennials think illegal immigration is good?

Why do millennials think illegal immigration is good?

we shouldn't help people?

something something we're all humans something something virtue signalling

Not if they're doing something illegal friend.

That's just a media meme. I know plenty that works shoot on sight.

Millennial here
You’re wrong
Build my fucking wall
End the chain migration of job stealers and economic destroyers of the middle class.

why not give that food and water to the local homeless?

because she needs instagram likes

because most millenials are so brainwashed they are full on ZOG agents

They think it makes them good people and they're saving others.

Low self esteem, they want to be liked by everyone

Liberals see illegal border hoppers as puppies and kittens. Nothing else exists.

We should if they are in danger. We should not if they just evade duties like turning their shitholes into a functioning country

Cause it's against the establishment. I don't see millennials helping people that are smuggled in on boats. They only help the easiest way

How is it legal for them to liter in our nations most protected natural resource? Someone call the EPA!!!!

1. Everyone between 21-36(according to pew) is a millennial

2. Some far left millennials are retarded

4. Probably most millennials don’t support illegal immigration

Stop falling for media lies that an entire chunk of the American population is a far left college Marxist

childlike minds are more susceptible to persuasion than discerning ones

I hear ya. Thieves is I ever saw them. I'm ready to invade Mexico and make it straighten out it's shit so they will WANT to leave here for there. I want them so say "there isn't as much opportunity for me here as there is there". I want an Exodus.

you can see the insanity in her eyes

Noone ever answers this question.

what a lump .. just a mess of genetic issues.

Hopefully a coyote will eat her.

i try not to be snarky but...
i might turn around and go back, if I saw her

lmfao literally fuck homeless people, they're subhuman shit. momma needs more CHEAP TACOS!

t. liberals

>supporting cartels and other criminal organisations doing their shady business is helping """people""".

challenge excepted!

The funny Jew on TV said it was and then said it's racist to disagree

cuz bordrs r evil man 1 love we r all 1 race thw human race nawmsayin?????

>camera on head
>another for their social media pages
Makes me think they do it for attention rather than being a do gooder

they have been indoctrinating into thinking it is a virtuous cause.

>Let us say Trump enacts the wall
>Border security at all time high
>The amount of border crossers drops an insane amount to the point that whites will have dominant birthrate
>small niche area of wall with giant trampoline
>Insignificant in big picture, but muh sympathy
>Mexicans make it over border, girl provides food after getting word from her small town community that latinos are already past border
>don't want to be a dick and run lives
>Provide food because they are hungry
>Mexicans move on way
>Trump border security adds turrets to portion of wall soonafter
Would this be acceptable?

Because they want to pay brown people jack shit to do all the hard labor for them while they sip lattes and browse instagram.

Picking up illegals' trash in a very dangerous area. I hope that dumb bitch gets raped by a pack of MS13 gangbangers.

Has she been raped yet?

I used run a small roofing business some young kids Americans 18 25 . They use to say to me why are doing this kind of work "we can get some Mexicans to do it and can make same amount of money watching them work with all the money you would save on taxes and insurance. Let alone wages. I said to him if I did that who will pay our police and fire and roads and schools. So he left my business hired Mexicans paid them 10 dollars and hour when I had to pay him twenty to get him to work for me. So he learned if you cheat you could win. Good people do not lye cheat or steal. Cheat in life you will certainly win.

You know you are supposed to be charitable to the local population first right. Its in the quran.
They are stupid

This is technically why persecution of illegals is a good thing.

It keeps them from wanting to stay where they illegally are. If you feed them welfare and food stamps of course they are going to flood across an unprotected border like fleas on a fresh host.

People who use the empathy game for illegals are scum who completely ignore American born impoverished people.

>
Should u help someone commit a crime?

Because they went to school with their "dreamer" shits. So they think Mexicans are all the same, not all of them are rapists... some cane be murders too.