The map its same to onahole

the map its same to onahole

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/6-pcs-Original-TENGA-Egg-Male-Masturbator-For-Man-Sex-Pocket-Realistic-Vagina-Japan-Silicone-Egg/32804483314.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a very big onahole

4 you

lmao

That's genius. Think about what all those soft, detailed ridges would do to your dick.

Imagine if they made a onahole shaped as the abyss
You would fuck it and feel like a god fucking the supernatural ancient child murderer

But what happens when you pull out?

Learn English.

>one-way ridging to provide a different sensation when exiting than entering

The curse of having to clean it
The curse of regret wasting your life on cartoons
the curse of degeneracy

>ching chong ling long ting tong

>Trying to get to the bottom
>Regularly going in and leaving
>Exiting isn't as pleasurable as going in
The more I think about it, the more vagina-like the abyss becomes.

>just the tip or there's no turning back, it'll be your last dive
Fuck.

Tsukuchi would totally be down for this

Is this a scale replica of Riko's colon?

I told people it's basically the world's vagina and the swirly vortex things at the bottom are ovaries.

Be not as good as Virgin Loop?

also adventurers are sperm (the only ones who can make it to the bottom are "white whistles")

Build it out of an auxetic metamaterial so that it contracts upon insertion. You'll need to call the fire department if (when) you accidentally bottom out.

Does that mean it was made when a giants dick fucked the planet?

Masturbation is less sinful than fornication.

6th layer has inward-facing spikes that are easy to slide past and don't let go.
This hurts to write, so I'll leave it to your imagination what 7th layer will do to your urethra.

The seventh layer is a very small inverse-plunger shape sticking straight up. It slides easily into your urethra on insertion, and scrapes against your walls all the way out.

>the 2000 year cycle takes its place
>everything on the surface gets wiped
>Riko and Reg become Adam and Eve, becoming the birth of new humanity in the abyss
There's a reason they keep showing that Reg's dick does dick things.

It's also pre-coated with straight dish soap so that you feel like Mitty when you take a pee later on.

what's the best onahole at an affordable price Sup Forums

>The curse of having to clean it
The story is an allegory of what happens if you don't clean your onahole.

google it dweeb

the shape is the only thing it has in common

Just avoid the really cheap stuff and pick one that looks good to you. It's pretty much impossible to tell what kind you'd like best unless you've tried a few. Which is especially true as you go down in price.

>The curse of regret wasting your life on cartoons
tell me, what else is there?

so sloth gets an out?

aliexpress.com/item/6-pcs-Original-TENGA-Egg-Male-Masturbator-For-Man-Sex-Pocket-Realistic-Vagina-Japan-Silicone-Egg/32804483314.html

Bingo.

Can anyone help me and post the this text about the abyss about how someone stands at the altar and the abyss provides everything? Life, death, bliss etc.?
Can't seem to find it anymore.

What's on the bottom?

>regret wasting your life on cartoons
As opposed to what? Wasting your life wageslaving to provide 3d pig and pay alimony?

The entrance to the cervix.

I know what you mean. I am also too retarded to determine what constitutes a good mate, so paying alimony would be inevitable. You and I both man.

>I am also too retarded to determine what constitutes a good mate
People change and/or continue to reveal themselves years after starting a relationship, too. I think I'm good without trying that again.

The castle won't exist if no one puts the effort in building it. Compromise, control, change. Simply refusing to start building that castle only means you will yearn in regret during your passing. We are designed to pairbond, and failure to do so ends with undue suffering and mental instability.

You can't do shit with someone who simply turns out to be incompatible, and isn't willing to compromise on their end.
>We are designed to pairbond, and failure to do so ends with undue suffering and mental instability.
I feel better than ever, and my last relationship ended 3 years ago. No intent to change that situation in the near future.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But thinking that having an incompatable partner is a good enough refutation to the fact that pairbonding is a biological imperative in humans is retarded. And I'm referring to your passing, not a 3-year old relationship breakup. There's only two types of people in elderly homes. Those who have established their castle, and those who are shatteted, unstable, meeting their end in dread and regret. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you can be some sort of exception to the rule.

>elderly homes
There is your problem.

The fact that you keep using the castle metaphor makes me think that you're an unpleasant person to be around. I've known old people who are unmarried but have good friends and fully enjoy their final days. I've also known old couples with large families who grew to avoid each other after decades of compromise and change.
Don't fool yourself into thinking you fully understand all people through biological imperative.

The adaptation brought ruin upon the threads. No more good Made in Abyss discussion, I guess.

>I'm different because I know old people who fly contrary to the general rule. I want to live life believing anything humanly possible is a personal possibility, numbers be damned.
Go for it.

>violence is one a lower tier than lust
And suddenly americas viewpoint on violence is better than nudity makes sense.

I know what makes me happy. The peak of any of my relationships was sex and cuddling. I got better bantz from friends. Day to day was meh. I'm pretty sure you're the delusional one if you think that through statistics you know me better than I know myself. That's about all I have to say.

Don't forget that suicide is as bad as murder.

But lower tier means greater sin.

I never said or implied I knew anything about you in any of my posts, greater that which you have admitted to. I know the literature and that is what I wrote. For your sake, I sure hope you are that exception the the rule.

Reminder that traps are blasphemy against nature and they're rightfully burning in rain of fire.

Actually I was looking at the "pimps and seducers" part, so it seems falling to lust< violence including murder < making others succumbed to lust.

Fuck it sideways

You all do realise Regs hand cannon blast creates the same phenomenon men can experience apon blasting there LOAD i.e fatigue and sleepiness. This show is full of sexual imagery.

how is suicide worse than murder?

>lyfe is a gift brah!
Why do you think life cultists are always trying to "save" people who fail at suicide? Mostly to punish them, sure, but also because they are irredeemably brainwashed.

I fucking hate sleeping for 2 hours every time I blast a load. seriously though you need to exercise, fatty.

I too need to recharge my crystals before I run out of loads to blow.
I read it as equal. It's murdering yourself, duh. Sins have never been about harming other people, they are about offending the morally questionable gods.

If you fired a load that could desintegrate anything on its 500m path, you would be sleeping for 2 hours

You cannot ask for forgiveness after killing yourself.

Suicide tended to leave the surviving family members in dire straits. The home would fall apart, leaving the members starving, or dead.

The reason suicide is considered so bad in most religions is because their religion wont last if all their followers kill themselves.

What is under the devil? it's quite clear its open.

>Riko was literally made in the last layer of the abyss, i.e the womb, and then got out of it.
We're onto something guys.

orgasmlet

It does make more sense in a historical context, I'll yield to that.
What about the religions where all the followers kill themselves?

Don't ever project on me again weeb. Equally it seems you can't grasp simple story telling techniques like the use of metaphors and hyperboly

No she wasn't you absolute dingus.

>What about the religions where all the followers kill themselves?
These are run by insane people who actually believe the shit they're pushing. Larger religions like Christianity and Islam were twisted by people in power as a tool for controlling the masses.

No projection needed my fat fucking friend!

>literally made in the last layer of the abyss
I don't think you're onto anything.
I like the metaphor but you still need to explain recharging my testes with electricity.

Almost sounds like suicide cults are better than mainstream religions.

I miss Mark....

Will Bonerdad get the blessing when he pulls out? Does he have special cartridges containing little shota dicks for this purpose?

Can't answer that, though for some reason it doesn't sound an all to far fetched possibility.

Does anyone know what Font was used for the manga translation?

Top: CC Wild Words Lower
Bottom: DS Marker

>the curse of degeneracy

Thanks!

You willingly give up the life that god gave you.

Taking another life is heinous but you are still living the life that you were given

She drank the Reg milk.

If there's no other food, can you actually survive on cum? It's probably too salty.

L-Lewd.

Is it actually that salty? Random study cited by wiki says it has far more protein and citrate than sodium (and chloride) but I don't know much about nutrition so I'm not familiar with what is a lot of these things.

just jack off and taste it you faggot

This is amazing.
It just fits perfectly.

user, I've tasted it, the topic at hand is if you can survive on it. Catch up or get to class already.

Why would you frase your question like that then? Just ask if the nutritional value is sufficent or not. "Saltiness" refers to taste after all.

I tagged . Again, catch up.

Are they that hard to clean?

Killing someone is a sin, for having wronged another man in the worst possible way. Wasting the life god gave you is a middle-finger to god himself, in the worst possible way.

>going out isnt as pleasurable as going in
The actual fuck are you on about, virgin?

hey guys look at this non virgin over here

hey, guitarfag here. i made a pretty basic chord sheet for hanezeve caradhina. hope at least someone likes it. i did it pretty fast so excuse mistakes, enjoy.