Good job pol

Way too go you fucking retarded niggers.

You shit yourself in the foot being a fucking degenerate autistic

>Maga

Fucking Amerifats.

nypost.com/2018/02/22/enjoy-your-last-two-months-of-unrestricted-internet/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-43325712
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/07/591621234/grand-jury-formally-indicts-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-on-34-counts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>autism . The post.

>not being able to subvert with propaganda as cheaply as possible

>way to go. You shit yourselves in the foot

Net neutrality fags are a apecial kind of retard

Why did Trump put this sand nigger in charge of the FCC?

Muh throttling has become muh Russia. It's always just around the corner, but never actually happens. FFS Spectrum's slowest speed is 100mbps now. Ooooooooh noooez they're gonna throttle me back from 100mbps to 50mbps how will I ever watch Netflix in 999999999p now?

More news:
>bbc.com/news/technology-43325712
>Trump to hold games violence meeting

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/07/591621234/grand-jury-formally-indicts-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-on-34-counts
>The state House voted 67-50 to approve changes such as raising the legal age for buying rifles and imposing a three-day waiting period for all gun sales. The measure also allows for the arming of some school personnel.

KEK

Wouldn't this make internet providers have to compete against each other? Hence try and sell packages better then other providers?

Yeah, but you should be scared of it instead cause big daddy government won't save you from lower prices and better service...

Are you naive? The hold giant monopolies. All of this is like if they charged you for your the *way you use* water. You get a shower package, a toilet package, a watering-the-lawn package etc.

>Wouldn't this make internet providers have to compete against each other? Hence try and sell packages better then other providers?

It would, if they didn't have effective monopolies.

Comcast is in heavy competition with Comcast and itself for my subscription!

Damn... 50mbps.
I get 2mbps, not throttled, just my normal speed. I have never used anything above 10mbps.

I don't care. I'm already dead from tax cuts and
net neutrality repeal

It's not about throttling it's about the fact that we're going to have to pay for packaged internet; congratulations, you cucked yourself into buying the gold package that includes Sup Forums for just 160$ a month.

Fucking stupid nigger, kill yourself.

You're all moronic brain dead NIGGERS who don't know shit about anything.

Holy fuck my sides

I've been stuck on 1.2mb/s for years and years, and AT&T won't do shit about it

What's stopping new providers from entering the market?

Lmao

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>net neutrality

Current providers have a monoply. They don't encroach on each other's territory and they get the government to put laws into place to prevent new ISPs from popping up.

Fucking corruption. So sick of this shit

It was already happening illegally, you dipshit. ISP and other telecommunication companies like AT&T were taken to court occasionally pre-repeal Now it's completely legal and companies have a vested interest to block, throttle and wall -off different parts of the internet. You're just lucky they have PR departments. They don't want to be on the radar so soon and attract attention. They'll want to give the impression through time of sameness that this was no big deal. They will surely fuck you over though, despite it happening slowly. They aren't stupid

Because ((((Goldman Sachs)))) told him to.

>lower prices
>better service
Not how it works. Companies know they can fuck over customers if customers have no real choice and the telecoms will just collude to not undercut each other more than superficially.

But... companies only ever make business decisions out of the sheer kindness of their hearts. Things like price fixing and regional monopolies are Jewish liberal media fake news.

It's fucking capitalism, kike.

>nypost
Not clicking that shit, cia nigger.