HAPPENING!! DOT COM BUBBLE 2.0 JUST BURST

"""engineers"""

No, Snapchat is just shit and doesn't make money, also Facebook killed them.

Oh no niggers won't get their free school lunches any more!

Snapchat? Good that new update was shit. They intentionally moved stories just so they could have more room to shill their articles and trannies.

Oh snap

rip sc, they only have themselves to blame

Snap..as that ebt thing talked few days back?

This. Snapchat is cancer. Pushing degeneracy and race mixing onto millions of little girls

>OMG DOT COM BUBBLE IS BURSTING! LOOK AT SNAPCHAT!

So a company that makes no money, has an ABSURDLY bloated valuation, and admits publicly that they'll likely never reach profitability, is laying off engineers and you think this means the bubble is bursting?

Unbelievable.

When Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon and at least a dozen others start mass layoffs (that AREN'T H1B workers), then let me know. Until then, it's literally nothing.

>100 engineers

Yeah, it is definitely happening. Next you tell me Walmart is laying off 50 of its cashiers and that this is The World Food Crisis 2.0.

quit blaming media jews for coalburning, it's simply bad parenting

my mom told me from 5+ "you can bring anything through that door other than a BLACK"

>BASED midwestern mom

Names/Genders of those laid off?

OP has been posting market crash slide threads all day.
Call him a nigger and sage

Why the fuck does an app like Snapchat need 100 engineers in the the first place?

this, wtf are they all doing there each day?
It's a fucking app. I always pictured that there was 1 developer on this shitty app

If the next market collapse is what it takes to get snap to go out of business I'm all for it. Take smart water while you're at it.

To make more filters. The filters were pretty impressive back in the day. Old hat now though.

Good. Silicuck Valley needs to die.

snap sucks, should have sold themselves to fb, ig just copied everything they do and put them out of biz

Not the snap program, Snapchat. Read the full image first

No fucking way... tell me the snowflake online utopia will crash and burn. Lol...

I know right! i gave up on snapchat awhile ago. Its just too bloated and unusable at this point.

The new update makes Snapchat feel too cluttered. The new interface basically sucks. The people I am actually snapchatting are getting lost in the list because Snapchat thought its more important to push stories of unknown randomly added people.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the new update which has made the app virtually unusable.?

Damn, you're late to the party

Snapchat updated and my friend group collectively hates it.

Always has, always will.

Exactly the reason I've spent $0 in-app and plan on spending $0 in-app forever. The CEO is a grade A cunt too.

Fuck Snapchat.

snapchat app basically crashes my phone most of the time when I use it.

istn ig even shittier?

TL;DR Snapchat sucks in general, it's really not limited to sucking on Android...

Snapchat has always been notoriously bad for me. I've never not had an Android, except for when I didn't have a smartphone many years ago. I've had Snapchat since 2013, when stories we're pretty new, and it's always been a laggy bugger. Whether it was a crappy low quality Android or the Nexus 6p it crashes, lags, or doesn't work. And on my Nexus it's really the only thing that's laggy still.

The only thing I can chalk it up to is that Snapchat just focuses on iOS and values it more than Android. You can see it in the latest updates. iOS users have it so when you take a video and it goes over 10 seconds it automatically goes into the next video instead of stopping so you can take a snap longer than 10 seconds, it just divides them up automatically. Android still doesn't have this. Why? No idea.

Snapchat has the youth e.g. the future

Facebook has the present/past

wrong, instagram is the new snap

It takes 15 minutes to load anyone's snaps. I only use it on occasional breaks at work when bored, and it doesn't even work except for the propaganda articles that I don't even look at. So, yeah, I deleted the app.

It's also constantly running in the background, killing your mobile data, and phone storage. No wonder, they pre-load all the ads and propaganda.