Kino no Tabi

So, apparently we are forbidden to talk about the content of this anime, so in this thread we discuss... uh... the colors.

Yeah, very colorful anime. I approve.

>vlcsnap
Yeah we'll talk about how you Sup Forums newfags are really showing your true colors.

Is this a new GATE? Where we discuss everything except the actual anime in hand?

>forbidden to talk about the content of this anime
Huh?

D-DRIFTO!?

KINO LOVES MY COCK SO MUCH

The colors are too bright. The tagline is "The world is not beautiful; therefore it is"
IMO the more drab color scheme of the 2003 series exemplified this better and for that reason the 2017 version is a pile of steaming hot garbage shit

Kino threads are going to be shit, I don’t know why I was looking forward to them.

Does the translator seriously not know Kino is a girl?

The show is notorious for using both Boko and Watashi interchangeably so the translation is accurate.

but that's not how it works. Hermes referred to Kino as a man.

>...
Fuck off

>D-do I fit in yet?

Its not Kino's fault. The first episode just happened to touch on sensitive spots in Ameriland.

>Be American
>Get shot
Typical

I've been here a long time and I've never understood this meme.

There's a difference between putting ... every 5 words and never using any other punctuation and using it to express a pause.

>inb4 commas

commas don't do it justice usually.

Must hurt to get called out for being a faggot.

Over use of Ellipsis is something normalfags do all too often.

You might be surprised since you haven't seen the show, but colors in this shit is much hotter topic than second amendment.

Seriously.

What if its just bright because of the lack of scan lines dulling it out?

We can go brighter.

Ancapistan did nothing wrong desu.

>complaining about the discussion of firearms in a thread about a show about a girl who travels around open-carrying sidarms and visiting various legal states
smhtbhfamjfc

>ancap
How the fuck is it ancap?

Should i watch the 2003 series before watching this?

Here's how I say it, it's not required to watch original to understand new one. But you should because it's amazing on its own merits.

What, was the thread deleted?

Yes, some Amerifats got triggered when saw guns and thought episode was about gun ownership and kept talking about second amendment. It was about many things, but gun ownership was not the focus.

Frankly, I think discussion of a society that allows killing = allows firearms isn't Sup Forums at all, it belongs in Sup Forums.

>he does it for free

All the Kinos are cute but especially the LN/2017 Kino.

The original is legitimately one of my favorite anime, you should watch it because it's good.

New Kino looks more like an actual grill now. I consider Kino a purely non-sexual character but I might bang this one if I got the chance.

Speaking of doing it for free, where does Kino get the money and supplies for the trip? For how long has she been traveling?

girls can use boku

Does Kino pay for her health care out of pocket? That must be very expensive, she must have a good way to make money.

Looting corpses and doing odd jobs according to the light novels.

Also she got some ridiculous amount of ammo in the land of prophesy when everybody thought the world was ending.

This is not the Two Car thread

Sounds very ancap.

Sure, if they want to sound like a tomboy. In real life boku is used almost exclusively by boys

>Be Hermes
>Kino was talking about lack of money whole day
>Stop in some town
>spend day in a hotel
>Kino comes in with a man
>Kino takes you outside and says she wants to speak with that man in private
>hear bed squeaking whole night outside

"Maybe she wants to improve my suspension"

>tfw you have to bear her sitting on you for 2 days straight afterwards

>bear
>not enjoy

>not wanting to have a tight young ass sit on you for two days straight

Do you think Kino and Hermes have a rule about farts? Or he just doesn't mind.

After she just rode a fat faceless bald man for 10 hours straight?

I don't think Hermes has those senses.
If she washes up it's fine.

I don't think bikes understand the concept of sex

If he did he'd loosen his suspension to vibrate the seat more for intense pleasure

Has Kino canonically fucked faceless old men for travel money?

yes

hey guys whats going on in this thre-

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

If Hermes has ability to hear and see, it's not unreasonable to assume he has ability to feel Kino's tight butt.

wouldn't maintenance be incredibly painful for him then? Also I was talking particularly about smell.

yes

So Kino has turned tricks for travel money before.

Why every anime character looks generic as fuck these days?

yes

How many dicks has she taken?

He's pulling your leg

Kino is pure.
PURE

That small frame has taken giant old man cock for money. The benefits of being a female traveler I suppose.

The whole point of the reverse trap aesthetic was so that she DIDN'T get signaled out as a little girl and robbed/raped?

no

She didn't, it was always consensual.

Each episode will have different art designers or however you translate this shit 美術制作会社.
So there might be a chance that this is the last time we're getting so much brightness.

Why the fuck can the bike talk?

Young sigsawa likes travels and motorcycles. He wants to create a story about them. You know what happens next.

Because he can.

Is this what you want it to look like?

yes

Wow. Actually yes.

When the series is done can Sup Forums work together to do a dull/scan-line remaster of the show?

I don't mind the colors as much as other anons, but that looks pretty good.

I bet she had some consensual companionship from local men occasionally to be her bedwarmers for a cold lonely night.

Old Kino looked like dull blurry shit and ruined the character design from the LN. It was a very good show though.

Got done with the first ep. Out of what's aired so far, this really seems like it could be kino. The way it shifted between tones so fluidly was pretty fukken gucci.

Was anyone else bothered by how small Kino was in the original anime? She didn't look young, she looked like a midget. Even as a 12 year old she looked closer to age 5. Is she canonically a dwarf?

I always imagined her as being pretty small, so it wasn't that much of a problem for me.

I always liked her design from the first anime much more than the LN design. But then again, I didn't see the LN design until after I finished the show.

That's perfect.

The scanlines can go fuck themselves, but I do like the muted colors.

>"this town allows murder but not theft, isn't that awesome?"
>first thing dumb nigger does after becoming a citizen is try to rob someone in broad daylight in the middle of the street
>all the law-abiding citizens immediately put him down like a rabid dog and return to their polite, well-mannered society

10/10

I don't think you got the meaning behind the killing allowed law

When the hell did she get hips like that?

This, the low saturated colours are a million times better than what we got.

Wait, why exactly does this show trigger Sup Forums?

Doujins when???

Absolutely. I wonder if there's a DirectShow filter that does this already.

Nerds wil sexualize anything.

Oh shit, that looks really good.
MAPPA why?

I never watched the old one, but I started running through it now that Sup Forums won't shut up about how much better it is. I do like the muted colors, but the scanline filter over everything is distracting and stupid. Other than that it's basically the same show.

Sup Forums is being ridiculously nostalgic? MASAKA!

Just like my video games

i like moe but i dont like moe-faced kino

We could always talk about how cool and cute Kino is.
Although, I kinda miss potato Kino.

I don't know how to feel about the extremely cutesy feminine pose she takes whenever she does her gun draw reps

Where did Kino's coat go?

>filename
Pure Kino