We aren’t going to do anything about this

We aren’t going to do anything about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you 5? They knew the risks when they signed up for the military.

You start by honoring them and not posting their death pictures you fucking shitskin, show some fuckin respect asshole

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Literally, who gives a fuck?
Fight for the Jew, die for the Jew.

blacked hahahhahaha

Did they save America?

the history books already have the version that the government has decided is true.
and that's that.
just like washington and the cherry tree and the whole paul revere thing, and we can forget the pilgrims

You could see the fear in the eyes of that white soy boys

Americans only get mad and do shit about burger prices.

lol

Fight for ZOG
Die like a HOG

Not so special forces

fuck you usa lllllllooooooooollllll

This shall be the fate of all American invaders.

yeah, it was hilarious compared the nigger that was with them
oh wait, he's not in the video, he ran away

Fuck you achmed

>honoring western dupes that get employed as mercenaries in continents they have no reason to be sitting in

>Brother... Send this kaffir to paradise. We are not savages.

Dont apply to serve kikes and their interests, they had 0 reason to be there.

Why were US soldiers even there?
What sort of interests does Israel have in Niger?

Why? Shouldn't have been fighting kike wars. Play stupid games. Hope to see some in pieces in Syria too.

What's to be done about it? Why are they dead? Why were they there in the first place?

It's a stupid mission and should be ended. There have been Americans (and French, and Germans) fighting or at least advising in Mali for a decade now. Why? What's the fucking point?

It’s time to invade all places Isis is and destroy them.

sorry i didn't get that

One minute you're talking shit on Sup Forums... the next minute you're a puddle of goo from a drone strike. Don't worry my Muslim friend, you too will probably die a violent death.

>dying in some nigger shithole for israel

don't care

God, amerimutts deserve to die.

you can't pick wars with all muslim countries at once burger friend

for all you know he could be posting from malasya

Between dying without honor and cowardly fleeing without honor, that monkey made the right choice

Test a nuke on Niger.

You mean Michigan?

Reminder to remember (((why))) you're doing all of this, stupid goyim.

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers of organized Jewry. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

Whom do you serve?''
''EESRAYEL''

Uranium.
Thats why our government sent troops in the area. Areva must secure its supplies.

This.

Respect their families by not posting their death pictures to disgusting leaf.

Also:

>implying the US should go to war because three soldier got BTFO

context?

ooops larp flag

>implying the us should go to war because 3000 of its citizens went up in a self-inflicted nuclear pyre

eliminate al-qaeda goyim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush

Thanks

The guy on the left was killed by the fucking car door when his squadmate reversed the car.
Were they Americas elite?

>The guy on the left was killed by the fucking car door
I just watched the video what are you talking about?

No he wasn't You somali retard

What do you suggest?

>We aren’t going to do anything about this.
You can start by not electing Republican Presidents who get America into unnecessary wars.

Why isn’t the 4th soldier pictured?

serious question what would you do about this?

and if you say anything about nukes or going to war , please kill yourself you underage faggot.

>americucks getting BTFO by sandniggers

top kek

Im assuming because who ever made the picture doesn't have a picture of the dead body of La David Johnson

This was an Obama thing you mong. Obama got us in more conflicts than fucking Bush

He laid alive in the front right seat of the car.
His squadmate backed, he fell out, getting squashed under the door and then dying.

cos he ran and died about 1.6 miles away from the fight pictured in the video

this

NIGER FIRST

>Republican Presidents
Interesting how eight years of a Democrat in power skipped your memory. You know, eight years during which we were promised we would be out of these pointless wars we are still involved in after he is gone? Both of them are faggots, stop being selective, because neither one cares about us.

THEY DIED FOR NIGER

>We aren’t going to do anything about this.
Well, YOU are a leaf hiding behind a memeflag so no, you will do nothing. Like always.

>this copypasta again

this looks so much like a call of duty modern warfare cutscene right after a plot twist

We're not in a war you stupid fuck.
And Obama dragged us into Syria, and also created ISIS, fucking retard.

They understood the risks. People die in war, even our own.

Keep crying, faggot. They were not fighting for our protection but for Israel.

Literal abominations.

this picture of the World trade Center building is a "smoking gun" right in plain sight.... this side of the building that was the alleged first strike is the side of the building that was NOT struck by the so called 'airplane'... yet the steel of the façade is clearly 'cut' for a long distance, the 'wings' of the 'airliner' were not long enough or strong enough to cut that heavy gauge construction steel... after 'entering' the building... never seen this picture before... been doing research and compiling pictures and videos that refute the 'official' story... this picture and ones like it should be posted everywhere on as many platforms as possible... this 'cut' façade of the outer steel façade is NOT physically possible with the events that were the 'official' narrative...

It's a war no matter how you want to spin it you fucking retard.

Too bad they weren't in chad. They could have died for chad instead.

Let's honor people who wage wars for Israel in the middle-east, like the good little slaves we all are!

lol try us faggot

Delta and/or DevGru have/will be sent in to 'handle' the situation...

that trump is shit? the pedo tag team is here. i thought isis was dead

How did Sgt. Johnson get separated? I read somewhere that he was recovered/found with his hands tied yet there was no evidence of being captured or shot at close proximity. I understand NYT did a reconsideration/timeline article which I can’t find/access due to paywall. Any source an an accessible version

Americans go to the military for gibs

Faggot. Let's suck off Justin and let sand niggers in to rape are women cause I wanna be a cuck. Kys dude I bet your a t.boomer

Why should we?

yes

this will surely save american lives instead of putting them in unnecessary danger

>jap lecturing about honor
>killing themselves at the cyclic rate
kek, nothing more dishonorable than a queer who can't hack it in life

Let me guess, these dudes died in some shithole for (((foreign interests))) and joined the military because they were fooled into thinking they would do anything good for this country. Don't blame them, they were mislead.

Said no Japenese man ever

What are they going to "handle"? Even if le special SEALSDELTACOMMANDOS kill the niggers responsible for it they will just become martyrs and Niger insurgents will outlast you like the Taliban. Niger has literally one of the planets highest birthrates and is full of islamists

THIS

We've most likely have killed 100s of insurgents in retaliation in the area, since it happened.

Deus vult.

>Americans would rather slave their asses for Mr. Scheckleberg, get the crap taxed out of them to support Juan and Jamal
>than get a comfy chair force admin job with paid everything, and free college after
kek, I laugh at all the queers struggling through school and life

THANKS FOR DYING FOR NIGER'S FREEDOM.

He is right though, no need to call him a bunch of empty buzzwords. Its not his fault these boys are brainwashed into giving up their lives for something stupid.

Where's the nog soldier?

How?

I thought the black soldier was cut to pieces/mutilated. Africans hate African Americans.

He drove off or something.

We drop another MOAB in Niger I suppose but what good will it do in the long term?
Rip up the Geneva convention and tear down the Hague is the first step to dealing with these filthy goat fuckers. Once that is gone you can show them what real brutality looks likes, then throw some shit into their water supplies to sterilize them and make sure they won't be pooping out any more hajis.
International "law" prtects non state actors far too much.

this and a lot of people are going to get the shit droned out of them over this

The roe should be shoot anything that moves and firebomb everything, and then we should only go to war when it's real and it matters.

A bullet is made of lead. Fire it into concrete or steel fast enough and it will penetrate. Ever seen a car hit something at 100 mph? Now think about a jetliner hitting at 600. It's now how it happened, it's why it happened.

MY GUESS IS THEY CHOPPED HIM UP FOR BEING A COON

>Even if le special SEALSDELTACOMMANDOS kill the niggers responsible
Thats all that matters at this point
>they will just become martyrs
They're praised as warriors by the same people who would consider them martyrs it doesn't matter.
>Niger has literally one of the planets highest birthrates and is full of islamists
Tue, but they also have a high death rate and infant mortality rate. Honestly they should be chemically sterilized.

How to you tell the villagers from the fighters?

>How to you tell the villagers from the fighters?
You don't, you need to get the message across that insurrection, even by the few,will lead to dire consequences that will affect everyone.

they deserve to be honored but not like this

he was dead limp and loose as he fell outta the car, most likely got shot while in the car, maybe passed out

maybe at least that fleeing monkey didnt piss himself in fear, know what im sayin?

I like it how they knew that they were going to die.

I find it funny how ISIL released footage of that event like it was a major victory.
They had every advantage, including surprise, multiple mounted weapons on vehicles, and they had a numbers advantage, but they still lost twice as many men.