She's right you know

She's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071009212548.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitposting in 'it's 2018'

Confirmed OP is a massive faggot
Guns are not the same as an abortions. To th and draw a similarity between the two shows how high your level of retardation is.
Sage

she's a degenerate whore, you know

If California can implement 100 hoops for me to jump through to buy a gun, then Alabama can do the same thing to whores who can’t keep their legs closed.

(((Steinem)))

duckduckgo.com

search "IMG HOST" images safe search off

report it

Abortions kill 800,000+ In the US annually.
Firearms kill 10,000+, excluding suicides, in the US annually.

You do the math.

You're right. There is no parallel between your right to own weapons for killing people and women's control of their own reproductive rights.

>Abortions kill 800,000+ In the US annually.
huh?

>Abortions kill 800,000+ In the US annually.
Most of them are niggers though.

>Firearms kill 10,000+, excluding suicides, in the US annually.
Most of them are niggers though.

>You do the math.
Abortions and guns are good because they kill the negros.

You really want more niglets running around? Abortion is fucking great

>48 hour cool down
boy that would be nice
here in california its 30 fucking days

Are you disputing science? A fetus is a human and severing its spinal cord with a scalpel kills it.

Would you be more outraged if doctors used AR-15s instead of a scalpels?

that's the thing, the same people that say waiting periods for abortions are wrong, say they work great for buying guns.

also, parent's permission is only for minors under 18. Is she saying minors should be able to buy a gun on their own (with a note from mom)?
abortions can be paid for by insurance, or else grants, etc.
should guns be covered under homeowners insurance?
guns protect home more than abortions are genuine "medicine."
maybe gun shops should get government funding, not for "guns" but for "other services" just like planned parenthood.

wow, she has given us a lot to think about!

>karlie kloss

luh
mao

us grillz can programe 2 :)))

Kloss is a goddamn idiot
Abortions should be MORE common and EASIER to get if anything. That's true freedom.

I agree completely, womens reproductive 'rights' are as just as harmful to individuals and society alike as firearms. In the UK only those with the proper licences (and the odd farmer that is too rural to be noticed) should be allowed to have abortions.

>maybe gun shops should get government funding, not for "guns" but for "other services" just like planned parenthood.
lel

I'm not really into coding but aren't those two codes for completely different programs? Also who the fuck puts an emoji in coding

>A fetus is a human

a human what?

not a human being

not a human person

not a human individual

not a holder of human rights, or moral status.

not a citizen under the law.

none of these things are scientific facts, or determined solely on scientific facts.

That's like saying a fertile egg isn't a chick

You do realize that eggs are the periods of the chickens. A chicken doesn't need to be impregnated to release an egg.

A fetus is a diploid organism with a new dna makeup that matches neither the mother nor the father. It's a new individual human beginning the first stage of its development within 48 hours of fertilization.
You're a disgusting snake.

who the fuck comments at the end of the code that this is the end of the code. no. fucking. shit.

yes and this is why the industry has gone to shit

Also, there's a difference between a seed and a seed that is buried in soil and beginning to sprout. That's like me saying that my sperm is a person.

There actually is. Those who want abortions to be legal have decided that the loss of life is an acceptable price to pay for the personal freedom and autonomy granted to women by doing so. Deep down they know you’re really killing a person, but this is the cold calculus we have made.

It’s the exact same thing with guns, only the death toll is substantially lower and the benefit is for the entire population instead of half.

>Gloria Steinam
Immediately discarded

Why are memeflags so glaringly retarded?

Don't you have to go through a shit ton of bureaucracy and tests and stuff to get a gun in Murica?

I also don't think that the average women has to travel 100 miles to get an abortion, and walk through protestors. Most even get called empowered but her peers after the procedure.

The left is a "reverse square-root" function, the right is a compares two numbers and returns the larger.. unless they're equal, in which case it will return "5". Even if the numbers are 6.

>Also who the fuck puts an emoji in coding
Thots

Depends on the place. In some places like California there's a 30 day wait. Here in WI I can buy a gun within 2 hours provided my background check clears.

This always struck me as incredible inefficient from a biological perspective of the animal in a natural setting. Marking eggs only to rot away is a huge waste of energy.

>or a (((Judge))
Yeah lady that stipulation is political not practical

Let's say 90% of gun homicides victims and 90% of abortions are non whites, that still doesn't change the fact that now it would 1000 whites dying to guns and 80,000 whites dying in abortions. Abortions are still worse and more evil than guns.

Is this bitch the same hoe from the coding girls memes? I would expect a much higher res pic from such a refined computer scientist like her.

I see, she's still overexaggerating it though.

It's probably because chickens are really unevolved animals.

well stop aborting humans

well stop buying killing machines

yes
the code on the left is this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

the code on the right is brainlet tier babby's first program shit

this dumb cunt masquerades as a master programmer and is a big "get womyn in tech!!" type that runs "koding camps" where she teaches similarly dumb cunts how to make mile long elseif chains

Wow, white people really don't like abortions.

Sage this shit you goddamn morons

Do these women not understand the difference between protection against governments/criminals and the killings of innocent babies?

She's just being dishonest. Like she's pretending all the protests and crying about guns are not happening. She's ignoring the fact that in order to CC you need to pass a course (usually taught by police) which sometimes involve videos and stuff, and then submit an application for a permit. And that shit can be pricey and it does expire.

You guys stopped buying killing machines and there are a couple of states that have been completely overun by criminals.

No

Did you just predetermine that egg and sperms species?

I don’t like the hypocrisy.

If the CDC included abortions in the leading annual cause of death in the US, it would be #1. Firearm homicides would be around #16.

The media wants you to believe firearm homicides are an epidemic when they are not.

Not particularly, any bird does this. Now our modern chickens for farming are the result of extensive selective breeding over a long time, so they have been developed for high gain of muscle mass and egg laying rate that would never be successful in a wild animal.

Why? We're discussing the difference between abortion and guns.

Maybe they are just responsible enough not to need them.

abortions aren't protected by the constitution

ok christcucks explain this to me:
what do you think will become of the children that would be born to a parent that wants them to be aborted? do you think they will raise these children right ?
the majority will become lower class white trash, criminals, hedonist, degenerates,racemixers and probably every other kind that generally votes for leftists. and that's the white people we're talking about here.
and the slim minority that turns out to be a good person will have to leave in an even worse hellhole because it's the majority that creates the culture

>leave
live, of course

Me too, maybe normally they are just always impregnated?

Oh wow. I guess we found a way to exploit a deficiency in an animal and turn it into a positive. Very cool.

it isn't

ever get an egg with a little brown dot in it?

fry that and it still isn't a Kentucky bargain bucket.

>comparing people who excercise their right to own a gun to literal fucking child murdere

Aha. That'll go well.

I was going to say that, but then I saw the rate of abortion within Asians compared to whites and it was much lower with whites. I think it's a cultural thing and whites are farther away culturally from human sacrifices than any other groups of people.

unless it becomes twins, or a cancerous mole.

and even then, it is neither a viable individual organism, nor an individual person, nor a human being - anymore than a newly fertilised hens egg is a hen

F' this B! gun rights are to protect ourselves from "people' like this B!

Yes, the freakonomics guys discovered this by accident and made people angry.

And this is why humans are top fucking animal. Other animals are content with simply hunting wild prey down and eating that shit raw. Humans captured them, put them in cages, let those most fit for human consumption breed, and alter the very fucking basis of the species' very existence, just so that they have more meat and make more children for us to eat.

Call it cruel if you want to, but if modern day genetically modified animals, and plants for that matter, isn't a testimony to human ingenuity then I don't know what is. It's fucking next level shit.

Does that mean guns will then be free & paid for with taxes?

We should be fighting for more freedoms, not less. The man should also have the right to end the life too. Of course you’d have to wait until after the baby leaves the woman’s body since we don’t have the right to force women to have an abortion.

It’s still a chicken. Refridgeration halts the growth, so you can continue eating your scrambled eggs free of developed chicken parts.

>the benefit is for the entire population instead of half.

except we can see the beneft for the entire population from abortion (lower birth rate in the poor - lower poverty trap lowwer crime rates)

what benefit can we see from the enormous amount of guns in society? higher death rate, higher crime rate, higher successful suicide rate higher murder/suicide rate, and lower personal security and lower social cohesion and general happiness.

gun ownership is not a benefit to society

abortion is

Dad's should have a say if his child lives, if the mom want's nothing to do with it, just let dad keep the kid.

I like how ppl want to ban guns but just forget that those dudes r fuckn killers and just let them roaming around.
Gun or no gun you will die.

When is (a > b && b < a) ever needed. If a is greater than b then b must be less than a.

oops forgot to change back

but i am not french anyway

ban assault abortions

Is Balut a chicken too?

If abortion was illegal, then that would mean that people would become more careful having premarital sex or perform illegal abortions where the murdering mother also dies. Also, adoption is always an option because there are a lot of people nowadays that can't have kids or waited too long to have kids and want some.

It's a chick.

The dad should have a say, but not to keep it. Both the man and women should have the same rights

That's more of an issue regarding the failures of the adoption/foster programs and a decline in the prominence of societies view as "wholesome values." It's not the child's fault their parents are irresponsible and they shouldn't be blamed.

I'm not exactly sure Asian numbers are reliable. I know for a while China restricted the amount of kids families could have and there was pressure to abort girls in favor of boys.

No, freedom isn't the patron God of our civilization. Freedom can suck my dick when it begins to infringe on the lives of babies.

>would become more careful having premarital sex
do you honestly believe this? when was the last time you set a foot outside?

there's already more children in foster homes than children being adopted

now at last you understand the power of gurl kode™

More often anyway. The farm chicken also has unlimited food available with no work required, so the body would ramp up production. It may self regulate production rate in the wild where it has to work for food and there is less of it.

Yes.

Once an egg is fertilized, that organism is a new version of whatever its parents are. Where that organism is in its lifecycle doesn’t magically alter that fact.

As long as you have the right to keep your child then there isn’t a problem. Are you worried you’re going to do it if it’s legal?

yeah and these programs will NEVER be able to replace a loving family.
>and they shouldn't be blamed.
and most of them will grow up to become a similar type of person as their parents. you're just fueling and endless cycle

Pretty much, but there are actually animals that farm other animals. sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071009212548.htm

>show them media of mass shootings and crime scene stuff
I almost hope they do this. I just imagine some /k/ poster laughing the whole time

That orginasm is not self aware

>comparing the coat hanger to the kill

No, I don't want abhorrent actions to be legal in the country I live in and am willing to fight for. I may be a piece of shit, but I have standards too.

And it has never been self aware.

Well if both sides are willing to fight for it then your society is going to suck

You just moved the goal post.

bump, this should be the only thread on this kiked site

Those foster children are children that were abandoned as 8 year olds. There is a huge need for babies and toddlers in the adoption world. I also do believe that people would think twice if abortion was illegal, or at least make an effort to get on birth control or an IUD.

The fact that we haven’t had a totalarian government form. I wouldn’t expect a Euro flag to understand that freedom is more important than a couple of dead people. But if you want to do a pure calculation on the matter, remember that when a totalitarian government takes over you can expect 7-10% of the population to be murdered by it. In the case of the US that would be 21-30 million dead. So on balance I’ll tolerate the occasional mass shooting and the continued shitshow in Chicago that makes /CPD/ threads so entertaining.

Well if we can’t kill any orginsims then that’s a problem

>This a function that calculates the larger of two numbers
>if the numbers are equal I'll just return 5
what did she mean by this

I don't understand your post. What assumptions are you making?