Fuck I forgot to post subs
mezashite.net/aikatsu-stars-076/

I don't like Stars in general.

Not another time skip

Yes

Rin is too close.

I want to fuck Lala.

You are Lala

I enjoyed that doujin in which Jululu reveals her true form to be an old fat bald man.

Rin sounds like Seira

Left or right?

Depends on what for

When I first saw it I just thought it was odd, I didn't think I liked it very much, but it kept getting stuck in my head despite the fact that I was listening to the new OP on repeat. Now I realize its pretty great.

(Yuu)

It definitely works better paired with the ending sequence then as a stage.

Rin is pretty cute

This top was a little loose?

CUTE
U
T
E

It could stand to be a little looser.

I love this ending.

nico~

pls

Chuchu Ballerina is still the best Aikatsu song.

Me on the left

I love Rin.

I fell in love with this song instantly the first time I heard it.

Rin is even cuter with her girlfriend.

Can't wait for Poyo Shion in Blu-ray.

>Is everyone enjoying the new ED?

I sure am.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9A3GOSPRcc

>tfw we never got Itopoyo

Ito's boyfriend is more of a woman than she is.

I am more of a woman than Ito is.

It's okay but the previous one was better

You're going to have to send topless and butt photos so we can judge that, user.

If there is anything I have learned from Aikatsu its that you need to be a proper man in front of the idols.

The average idle can climb cliffs barehanded and could snap me in two like a twig.

>Sumire is going to off Hinaki and dump her body in the bushes.

I thought massages were supposed to be relaxing?

>You will never have an idoru daughter pester you.

Aria is really cute.

Why are Finland people so popular in japan?

>Aqours supposedly did like 10km running and 15km swimming in a single day
>not even sprinting to the school yet Chika loses her breath
>Hanamaru can't even do one push up
What the fuck is this weak shit? Lily can blow away all of them with a sneeze.

I like it a lot, but I liked the OP a bit more this time.

>Aqours supposedly did like 10km running and 15km swimming in a single day
Nah, they gave up real quick.

>Chika lost her breath
Gotta take into account that she just woke up, had night terrors, probably ate a quick ass breakfast, and isn't in proper running gear.

>Hanamaru can't even do one push up
cardio does not help core muscles

With the amount of hours they train daily a few pushups shouldn't be out of the question even for potato-tier Hanamaru.

>cardio does not help core muscles
Damn I was sure swimming did.

>With the amount of hours they train daily a few pushups shouldn't be out of the question even for potato-tier Hanamaru.
Knowing Hanamaru, she probably had more cheat days than most. And like I said, even if they did run a lot, it doesn't help push ups as much as you think it would. My sister is a swimmer, but she can't push up for her life. Also, what is the amount of time between the two seasons? Maybe the lazy ones aren't working out as much as they should since they're on break from idoling.

Could the Aikatsu idles take in the love lives un a fight?

Who cares, the PPs would shit all over both of them.

Symphogears would beat everyone.

Moomins are basically walking, talking meth. Read the novels and comics.

Jewpets would destroy them.

Yeah, but after that sneeze she'd shit her intestines out, so it would be a Pyrrhic victory at best.

I'm not taking just the running into account, they also dance and stretch or whatever they do off-screen, they must have a core training somewhere for singing/breathing control.
>but she can't push up for her life
Heh, I was going to mention how Kanan is a swimmer and how she picked up Mari easily but she probably has to lift equipment the shop too, how come Aikatsu and Pripara do have weight lifting but other idol shows don't?
>what is the amount of time between the two seasons?
I don't know how much summer vacation lasts in Japan but the first season ended somewhere in the middle.

Not on purpose.

>I don't know how much summer vacation lasts in Japan

I did search it, but I'm sloshing and it was too confusing.

>I'm not taking just the running into account, they also dance and stretch or whatever they do off-screen, they must have a core training somewhere for singing/breathing control.
Just how much is that really gonna help potato zura? Despite all the running and exercises, Zura is still chubby and that works against you when doing push ups.
>Heh, I was going to mention how Kanan is a swimmer and how she picked up Mari easily but she probably has to lift equipment the shop too, how come Aikatsu and Pripara do have weight lifting but other idol shows don't?
Because we're watching Idol Drama, not Anitore.

Which /ai/dle would be the most pleasant to cuddle with?

Kokone!

Probably Jewlie or Janice.
Jewlie would probably let you call her mommy and Janice would act tsun while stroking your hair.

>[SMC-Subs] Idol Time PriPara - 027 [CF5AABB9].mkv

Jymmy back in black!

Kill me.

Find a flaw.

No tie

Doesn't own any gods.

Physically unattractive.

Find a flaw.

Not on my face.

In previous thread we have 43 more post before ded

What gossip do you hear recently?

Now that I realize it, we keep seeing something related to yotsuba every generation

My dick isn't buried in it.

Your face is a flaw.

Sankyu jymmy.

How would you restore her smile?

I'd cum on her feet.

Hentai
Cute feet

youtu.be/OMtj5XumhSw

FUCK Yurika.

So I never watched past season 2. Does Yurika ever come back? She should've become the main character over Akari.

She sticks around until the end of the show, yeah. Apart from the DreAca girls, none of the old mains really go anywhere, they just get less focus.

I wish I was Yurika's butt.

But then my dick would enter you every night.

I wish I was Yurika's butt.

Sekina is going to kill me one day.

Sekina kills me several times per day

>[RTA]Kamen Rider Snipe Episode Zero - 03[4596D6B5].mkv

While my honest impression is that the series is a mess that spins its wheels for fully half its runtime, supporting weird skeleton characters with no family, no homes and no existence outside of Pretty Top and Prism Shows with hit-and-miss comedy (mostly hit), with inconsistent characterisation, ramping up the tension and then deflating it next second, where story elements and character motivations are introduced or given focus at the last minute... it was a beautiful one. An insane series that did almost nothing how you would expect, probably to its detriment, but in service of its originality. Everything came together in the end to a truly fantastic final arc, with one of the best and most satisfying last episodes I've ever seen.
Oh, and Mia was the undisputed, all-time icchiba~n of the show and my heart.