Parkland teachers describe multiple shooters with guns "never seen before"

> Tavor bullpup rife
> Israeli made
> Bullpup design makes rifle compact and easy to conceal yet maintains full barrel length for accuracy
> Uses same 5.56 ammo as AR-15… perfect for false flags....blame U.S. gun culture.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8y-dX7jDU
youtu.be/6dZ96xToHSQ?t=31
hooktube.com/watch?v=rD8y-dX7jDU
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn video games. If women were in charge of video games this shooting wouldve never happened

Source?
This poster may or may not have given me 100,000 dollars to secure a child for him to "rape-eat".
I won't deny or confirm that, though.

>Uses same 5.56 ammo as AR-15… perfect for false flags....blame U.S. gun culture.
Come on dude this is just stupid.

how is it stupid you fucking hook nosed kike

bump

Nice source faggot.
Old news.

What do you mean "source"? I'm just posting facts. How many tavors do you think you could fit in a duffle bag?

Israelis live in the future. This gun is straight out of Halo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8y-dX7jDU

>what did she say she saw?

Fug that looks sexy

that looks gay as fuck

>Come on dude this is just stupid.
not an argument.

This guy is very enthusiastic about this gun
youtu.be/6dZ96xToHSQ?t=31

See video

Enjoy your conspiracy theory.

We have to resort to theories 'cause you faggots keep hiding the truth.

FN F2000, much sexier.

See video

youre glowing

>with guns "never seen before"
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If I admit i'm a Jewish CIA agent working for the new world order of Israeli Supremacy will you screenshot my post and post it all over future threads?

>sexier
You have SHIT taste in arms, faggot.

see, Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

hooktube.com/watch?v=rD8y-dX7jDU
I've already this video and I'm phone posting. I'd screenshot this whole thread for comiation though.
>timestamp
>proofs
>the goods on operations future and past

bullpups are for faggots who pretend they're solid snake

I believe the ones the sell in America use the same magazines as an ar15

post nose with timestamp and we'll talk

is that a famas?

Because it would be much easier to just to have a 2nd shooter use an off the shelf AR15 instead of a jew military weapon. Like why even bother to go through the effort to use a weapon that would lead back to you when you can pick up a basic bitch AR for 600 dollars and ditch it after.

>bullpump
>designed for concealing

No you retard it was designed for control so a person can use the firearm with one hand and do other shit with the other like

The BR-55 is inspired by the Bullpup my dude

THE

COPS

WERE

THE

SHOOTERS

> shooting the rifle that I’d never seen before

Tabor rifle?

If you were a shooter you'd realize bullpups are living in the past.

The only reason to own bullpups is to cosplay Ghost in the Shell. Israelis use them because they're inaccurate as fuck beyond 200m, which is fine by them when they've got a culture of indiscriminate ordinance use.

Yeah but the Tavor is free.

(((The JFK assassination gun)))

I said its bullpup design made it easy to conceal as the overall gun length is much shorter than a traditional rifle with same barrel length. I didn't say it was designed for concealment. Learn to read then KYS
faggot.

How many rounds per raghead death these days?

those look like dildos

Lol

That looks like something you'd see a guard in GoldenEye carrying around back in the 64 bit salad days

That thing is a literal pos just like your mom

user can nunchuck his enemies to death after ammo runs out.

kek all those tavor fags on /k/ are going to lose their shit

Wonder what was in that bag....

we know you're a big nosed jew already

So you are telling me an Israeli agent goes around doing this. Let me ask you this if it is plausible how do they get in and out of the school without filming them and without aomeone snitching? How do they get vehicles in and out of the area without raising suspicion?

jews have small weak hands and cant properly fire American made guns

got u senpai

Obviously millions, or they wouldn't send us a $3b bill every year.

ugh just looking at your hand i wish hitler would have succeeded

>guest speaker from Israel today in holocaust class
Pic related

The Steyr AUG revolutionized the bull pump rifle and made it what it is today plus its sexy as hell

That is just some Jewish propaganda and besides they're doing it just terrify the Palestinians

>a culture of indiscriminate ordinance use.
honestly LOLed.

the main problem with the tavor is the price, if you buy one your just jawing yourself

jewing*

heh heh

Fuck off kike.

Tavor is cute, simply cute!

OY VEY I SURE AM TIRED EVERYONE GO TO SLEEP

Old news like I say. No mention of multiple gunmen in that video, also.

>how do they get in and out of the school without filming them
I thought parklands cameras were sabotaged

he means you can't state things as "facts" without providing evidence to back them up. If you want us to believe you, provide a link to some witness account of multiple shooters, descriptions of tavors/bullpups, etc.

Of course she hasn't seen those guns before, she's a gendernigger,they only like to practice evil vagina sorcery to trick mankind

Two swat decided to just deploy themselves, unannounced and unrequested.

Maybe, maybe not. But when the teacher described body armor and weapons she had never seen before... It made me think of the Tavor and why it would be the perfect weapon to use for a shooting nif you happened to be a rogue agency pushing an agenda.

Meet Shirley Stiff-legs. She loves to be carried around organized crisis events. She weighs 20 pounds, is made of medical grade silicone and is easily carried by actor middle aged women. The red boots, although not made of human skin like the regular pedo shoes, are a wink to their cult.

Buy now, pull those heart strings in your next mass casualty event!

Meet Emma (((Gonzales))) and her (((hispanic))) family of fun loving ctizens. Fighting fascism is a family tradition!

Remember this song?
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

Meet Maddy Wilford. She is a powerful survivor of Florida's shooting. With a bullet through her lung, arm and torso, she made a speedy recovery in a few days, to then give press conferences. She also took part in photo ops with the president himself, where she did not even need to medical equipment normally needed to treat a patient with a perforated lung.

Truly miraculous!

>teacher
>she
>body armor and weapons she had never seen before
Wow, that is really going to narrow things down.

Seems like (((women))) co-opted the red shoes, probably to drown the real cult under some pseudo women empowerment movement.

Interesting. Could give (((Mossad))) a black eye and raise awareness on Jew meddling with countries. Maybe leading to Mossad agents getting "accidented" after everyone gets paranoid. At the very least, tank Israeli-made arms (denying Jews their shekels) and boosting US-made.

The new Tavor 7 will be chambered in .308, and nonrestricted in canada.

Whatever the case may be it's just plain creepy.

>Let me ask you this if it is plausible how do they get in and out of the school without filming them and without aomeone snitching? How do they get vehicles in and out of the area without raising suspicion?
It's almost as if no footage is being released deliberately... except for those of strange unmarked "police vehicles" seen throwing bags of unknown gear into the back of a truck and racing off. Coincidentally.

They need time to use the AI face-swap software to put their patsy Cruz into the grainy video they release. Kid didn't even know he was the shooter until they picked him up. The cops were waiting for the cameras to show up to catch their heroic gun battle "live." He wasn't supposed to make it out alive.

Bump

ACCURACY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BARREL LENGTH YOU FUCKING NOGUNS NIGGER

>what is training

>ACCURACY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BARREL LENGTH YOU FUCKING NOGUNS NIGGER

Yes, it does. Retard.

shittiest factory trigger ever

You guys are totally on the wrong path here. What would look, ballistically, like AR-15 ammo but not leave a trace and give easily survivable wounds?

Would it be... sub caliber caseless ammo? Pic related.

Goalpost moved

This needs looking into. I think you're on the right track.

propably famas

>Israel organizes shooting
>Conveniently uses a gun easily traced back to them
Can someone explain this

Mutt
Knows less about weapons then bongs
Antifa detected

test

Can confirm for antifa larper.

Yea it hit me too for a bit

Basically a Steyr AUG ripoff. My countrymen invented this baby like 50 years ago.

This is true. Kikes cannot invent, only copy.

jews are evil

>This is true. Kikes cannot invent, only copy.
Pic very related

Hurrr
retard.jpg

I had a partially collapsed lung and was in the hospital for 3-4 days hooked up to all kinds of shit so yeah it's quite obviously fake.