What are your thoughts on Samurai Champloo?

What are your thoughts on Samurai Champloo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z76QpjZo6vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breddy gud/10

a great chinese cartoon

I very much enjoyed the soundtrack.

personally love it 10/10 one of my favorites

okay/10 overall

11/10 soundtrack

bery gud :DD
It would have been ridiculously, incredulously good with cel shading and animation of cowboy bebop

Not a fan of hip-hop.

Setting makes no sense.

7/10, would watch again

one of the few times I prefer the dub

What do you like about the dub over the original?

It's decent. Vastly inferior to Bebop.

Steve Blum

not him but dub just sounds solid throughout the team has a great chemistry also

>tfw Manglobe is kill

Really good rewatch if you know a bit more about japanese culture and history than you did when you first watched it.

And it breaks my heart every day. Their original shows were nearly all winners, and vastly enjoyable in spite of them never seeming to be able to get consistently high-quality animation to go match up with the writing and the rest of the production package. It's sad that they fizzled out on Gangsta's shitty "oops ran out of money lol" non-ending after the likes of Michiko and Hatchin, SamFlam and Ergo Proxy.

I'm a bebopfag but even I have to admit, Misguided Miscreants part 2 is probably the greatest anime episode, ever.

TSURETE TTE~

>first episode is perfect
>lots of boring episodes after that, but picks back up with misguided miscreants
>some of the best fight choreography in anime
>classic soundtrack by Nujabes

overall i'd give it a strong 7, the numerous boring episodes kinda drag it down
what is it with you nostalgia people and wanting every anime to be gundam or ninja scroll? champloo was trying to be fresh and cutting edge with it's hip hop/edo fusion. why would using an aesthetic that was already dated in 2004 and obsolete animation methods make it better?
the first episode is the best episode tho. 2nd best is jin and the prostitute one.

cowboy bebop with samurais and done good

Loved it, about as much as Bebop I'd say. The ending was perfect, especially how Mugen and Jin's fated duel was resolved.

Hello OP newfag

Sup Forums doesnt make threads about good shows, now fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Z76QpjZo6vE

Shit like this made it pretty good.

>download the whole 4 OSTs
>this song isn't on any of them

fuck this gay earth

>Watch this in 2010 and love it
>Also been on Sup Forums for about a year and was starting grow out of it and browse other boards
>Come to Sup Forums
>Find a It's Time thread
>See gay shit
>Don't come back to Sup Forums for like 6 months

>blog like a faggot
>get called a faggot

Go back to Sup Forums nigger.

>blog like a nigger
>get called a nigger

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Nujabes/10

don't forget about Kirk Thornton

Shadow the Hedgehog

yeah

the ending was disappointing, I wouldve liked it if the explosion killed mugen, the fights were generally very good though

the french dub is really good too

Fucking excellent. Had a really good OST, was animated well and I liked it's mostly episodic nature. Had a couple of shit episodes and the pacing dragged a little bit at times (but that's common in a lot of Samurai related media) but overall it was really good. Still my second favourite original Watanabe work though.