I don't get it, what exactly was his endgame?

I don't get it, what exactly was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WKKFre79ec
youtube.com/watch?v=h9KF-TZrXPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bang best girl Kushida.

Crashing the school with no survivors.

She was a bitch for literally no reason

To be normal / average. At least, his version of / what he understood to be average. That didn't change, even with the blackmail; it just forced him to act in some capacity whereas he woudln't have before.

He wants to win.

This. The school must be purged from existance.

is it possible to wash out "fingerprints"? did she not wash her uniform?

why was she so retarded?

I understand why the mc would not have blown her cover either way, but what was she trying to get at with her retarded threat?

The worst and backstabbing cunt.

50%

I can only assume she didn't realize how smart he really was at the time and was also trying to see if that would get some kind of reaction out of him, to try and probe what would make him tick. She now knows that poorly thought out threats and the appeal of touching some fine titties do not work on him.

That wasn't the point of the scene.

It's her saying that anything she says will be labeled as truth anyway since she's well liked and also a girl.

I want to fuck her so bad. MC should've tried his luck with her. Of course, she hates gloomy guys like him but what the hell give it a shot. Even a one night stand with Kushida would be worth a million points on its own. I wonder what type of guys she's into though if not like MC.

She's just suffering from a really bad case of paranoia. She thinks Horikita is out to shame her in front of the whole school. Horikita doesn't even remember their past. She literally spells it out for her, but Kushida still thinks she's being played and she keeps trying to expel Horikita. She teamed up with Ryuuen but she got betrayed in the end. So who knows where she'll go from there?

And to think Ryuuen's probably tapping that ass every night.

What happened to the other translator for the novels because the first one is a lazy asshole

He didn't know Japanese.

She's already going for 50% and wants him out. You think she's going to be safe?

Judging by Vol7's synopsis as well, vol 7 is looking to be like a lot of shit going down. 50%'s father is now showing up.

I now wonder if Sensei's threat backfires later on and 50% man just starts dragging his class to the top through amoral as fuck practices and manipulation.
I mean, assuming it's a fuck-up. It quite often seems that they're encouraging being a backstabbing cunt, though I'm not sure how is one backstabbing cunt getting to the top through backstabbing is gonna turn his class into excellent people. Unless it's by pure accident.
I just finished binge watching this on a whim, and I have no idea what the fuck is either school's endgame or Sensei's endgame.

>what exactly was his endgame?

He doesn't have an endgame, he only planned his game out to the 50% mark.

>50%'s father is now showing up.

Which is exactly why I think Kushida won't get expelled this volume. Too many shit going on already. Karuizawa probably being beaten by Ryuuen, 50%'s father trying to get him expelled and then there's the fight with Ryuuen and Class C to resolve as well. I think Kushida will only play a small role this volume since she wasn't even in the synopsis at all. Maybe she gets beaten at the end and gets saved by Horikita's grace but 50% tells her she's on a leash now.

This

getting class A so he doesn't get expelled so he can live a vaguely normal and quiet life.

>if the water is pure, then it's basically alright to drink it and bathe in it
>since as we all know, pathogens hate pure water
To get her even more sick and beaten up so as to completely shatter her haughty attitude and make her thank him for it?
Well, at least his goals are relatable.

This

I dunno what his endgame is but I know he will break all records for edginess by the time he gets there.

Nobody knows it yet exactly. All we knew is he just wants to be a normie as much a possible thus 50% man.

Author is a lazy cunt and only making little progress of the story.

HQ Scans when?

This. Someone please deliver.

I'd fuck her so hard.

My waifu.

I wonder what would've happened if 50% man had told her he'd choose her then. And offered to help expel Horikita. Do you think she'd actually fall for him if that happened? This shit needs to be a VN so we can have those answers.

Seems like sometool is upset

She probably has the hottest body in the series right after Sakura. She might even be better since her personality isn't your average moeblob.

Best girl.

Sakura, obviously.

Just watched first episode.
Really makes me think how those retards got admitted into the school in the first place.

She didn't need to grope her titty with his hand. She did it because she wanted, and masturbated in the bathtub later.

It's not about creating realistic proof, but rather to show that she is willing to fabricate evidence.

That would make sense. Given that this school completely forbids sexual contact of any kind, all these high school boys and girls must be feeling frustrated as fuck. No wonder they'd resort to measures like this to get off.

>guy has a traumatic childhood
>just want to attend high school normally
>forced to activate his brain

Why go to that school anyways? Aren't public schools free in Japan?

He choose to go there because there's no contact whatsoever with the outside.

FUCKK SEASON 2 CONFIRMED FOLKS

?????

Cool

Sell the books to his intelligent and nihilistic fanbase

For real? Link

NANI?!

So what MBTI is 50%man? INTP? INTJ?

Mbti is pseudoscience, but he sure as hell wouldnt be INTP, way too confident.
So I guess INTJ or INFJ

whats wrong with his father wanting his universal soldier back?

It's explained in the novels. Shame this won't get a second season and the novels won't ever fucking catch up with it.

I'm calling bullshit

How can a man be so perfect bros?

i dont get it

Nothing. Except said universal soldier doesn't want to go back so there's that. I have no doubt MC will try to outkeikaku his father to remain in school. The only question is if his dad is also a 50% genius. If he is, this is going to devolve into a Kira vs L-esque battle of wits to see if MC will get expelled or stay in school. I'm pretty excited for the new volume. Also there's the problem with Karuizawa being threatened. I can't wait to see how MC solves all these problems in a single volume or if it'll carry over into the new volumes.

Just be myself, because he's literally me

You wish.

t. 49% percentage beta

My 49% self is superior to your 100%.

Only failed Beautiful Soldiers that ended up as tools cap at 100%, anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=-WKKFre79ec

I went to one of the top high schools in america. even with an entrance exam there were still retards who ended up getting in somehow. one girl asked if tanks were still in use after I gave a presentation on achtung panzer in history class.

How many confirmed kills do you have

Don't talk shit about him, kiddo, he'll kill you with his bear hands. Too late, you didn't hold your tongue fast enough, he's going to shit fury all over you kiddo.

They need to tune the moe down. It gets annoying really fast. You don't need to jump every time someone looks at you.

She's nothing special. Just your typical moeblob. Nothing except her body going for her and even that body is easily rivaled by Ichinose and (arguably) Kushida. Who both have much more interesting and hotter personalities.

Yeah, thanks god her arc ends fast.

WIN

Just marathoned the whole thing. S2 fucking never.

is she relevant again in the later volumes? or is she put in the shadows for the rest of the story?

She remains there, in the background.

Where should I look for the art book?

She gets some development in the background, in volume 6 she joins his new group of friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9KF-TZrXPo
WHEN

ENTP

High quality scans when

Never.

This

Cute tomboy.

>50%man accepting used teenage yakuza goods