I have lived to see the day that Black Lives Matter in Brazil believes mixing is genocide

I have lived to see the day that Black Lives Matter in Brazil believes mixing is genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wave Marcus Garvey's flag
>Wanted blacks to move back to Africa

I'll support this.

i don't understand

wat

BASED BLM

nobody in that pic is 100% black lmao

now it is too late

They get bleached by mestizos making their numbers decline?

I only see four full blooded Blacks

they are all race mixed. Do they hate themselves?

Nice, now we only have to convince them to go back to their true land of Africa, where they will be free from oppression and successful.

half castes march against the perils of race mixing

well i suppose they would know

wait what about those mulatto nigs in the front? were they genocided by their parents?

Unfortunately abortion is illegal in Brazil, which means we don't have eugenics programs like Planned Parenthood.

Haha nice, i bet 95% of them don't even know what race mixing is, and the other 5% know they're being hypocritical

They are completely right. Race mixers deserve the rope.
Segregation now

100, 1.000 or 10.000 years from now niggers will dissapear, its inevitable, they have no future

Holy shit, didnt know BLM had arrived in macaco land.

If I had to bet I'd say they mean WMBF is wrong, they keep bashing us for feetishizing their black asses. Anything with a WF is acceptable for them though.

I fucking love this

In the 19 century until the beginning of the 20th brazil had a police of whitening the population through european immigration and encourage mullatos to mix with the white population although the program ended long ago the culture still exist.

>When we will create an ethnostate without having to seccede land

Wait until George Soros cuts his fundings for the Brazilian branch.

FUCK YOU AMERICANS.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

WHY THE FUCK YOU COME UP WITH THESE SHIT MOVEMENTS. THEY ALWAYS COME TO BRAZIL AFTER TWO YEARS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THE USA AND GERMANY EVERY DESTRUCTIVE POLITICAL MOVEMENT STARTS IN YOUR TWO SHITHOLES

>This

There needs to be a way to adress the germanic question

I thought all his assets were frozen?

They are living examples of the perils.

>tfw your ethnostate is a black one

And yow are things going in yours?

it wasn't bantz my monkey friend, we are in the same spot as you

Heh, they can't do anything they are a minority and disapearing rapidily they aren't like their northern cousins, in 2 or 3 they will become a irrelevant minority.

Brazil had enforced racist BLEACHING for negroids, and it created the largest and most subhuman chimps the world has ever seen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

I know you're mad you broke your foot neymar but you need to calm down

la caricatura

Unfortunately?

The abortion programs are used mainly by whites, blacks dont care about planned parenthood they just reproduce like rabbits.

In the US, part of the program is very directly targeted at black people.

oh i see, and its clearly working wonders...

i repeat: blacks dont care about planned parenthood.

not per capita putito
also look at where they stick the big abortion PP spots... middle uh da ghetto
fuck yeah planned parenthood
killed more niggers than the KKK

35% of all abortions are done by blacks in America, and they are only 15% of the population.

What isn't working is mass immigration from Mexico and other central american shitholes.

this macaco gets it, why not the Incan?

Abortion is the main reason why the black population hasn't exploded in the US

That and ghetto gangs shooting each other

this needs to be pushed, it's not just white people that are being genocided, it's all the races though obv we have the most to lose

He probably thinks the same niggers who are invading Chile, Argentina and Brazil from Angola and Haiti are the same type of niggers who eat fried chicken and drink watermelon in the US.

>60% of abortions are black
>38% are hispanic
>10% are white
>2% are asian
wow, so this is the power of chilean intelectuals.

for every black baby born, there's two abortions.

>Do they hate themselves?
Welcome to Brazil.