Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYZ2K_A2b4s
youtube.com/watch?v=iI6oRHKk7Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Im sorry

>Clown god is Jiren's little bitch

Say that to my face and watch what happens.

That was so fucking hype I can't sleep

You're a shitty bad guy and you should feel bad for not matching up to your predecessors

Thank Son Goku for carrying your ass through this entire episode

wtf is he asking for the dick?

Fucking apologize.

He's still a shit character. He's like a stoic Broly, lots of cools fights and shit that I definitely enjoy but literally nothing else going for them at all.

gotta agree with this user

if anything Jiren was carrying goku the entire first three quarters of the fight

im just as hyped for jiren vs. hit

>Muh "complex and deep" antagonist

Fuck off.

Just watched the episode. You guys were right about her tits.

No. Gray alien is a shitty boring character.

>Jiren
>cool fights
Did we see the same bland asshole barely moving and being the worst main opponent in Dragon Ball history?

Gomen nasai senpai

Wow what amazing animation

>muh absolute shit

fuck off

>Bad guy

Guys i just noticed something, xeno goku from dragon ball heroes wears the same colors as the pride troopers

what if the last arc of super will actually be about goku teaming up wth jiren to defeat an ultimate bad guy

whoever Goku is fighting atm is the bad guy this is dragon ball

No, you're nothing more than the mid level boss of this shitty arc

correct as in villain

why is jiren so autistic?

Vegeta will never be relevant again

>this is him after watching Jiren trash Super Saiyan Blue x20 Genkidama
You thought Jiren was the mortal that surpassed GoD? HAH

The absolute CITY of Beerus.

>Frieza heals Goku
>Cabba, Gohan, Vegeta, Kale, Caulifa gather around Goku
>Kanzenshu bitches
>God Ritual bitches
>Hit lands a few good blows on Jiren, enough to drop him down just a peg or two before Hit is eliminated
>Ultra Instinct God Form Goku Kanzenshu VS Jiren

it's honestly sad

at least now I know to completely give up hope on him if he doesn't learn this self-movement shit before the arc is over

he never was

>SIT DOWN

ultra instinct vegeta vs jiren fight or we riot

>HONK HONK
>CLOWN POST
Hit me up with your best clown gods, niggers.

>le posting an image and calling it animation meme
Come on man there was a lot of examples you could have used but you used a still image

what's grey seeing?

>Freeza gets UT before Vegeta

He'll learn it off screen after the arc. For the rest of this arc, he's a bit player at best though.

CUTE
U
T
E

Can someone explain to me how the animation is so incontinent? How is it that Dragon Ball Z looks better more often then super? Don't they have a larger budget and more staff? Is it harder to animate with a computer than it is to draw?

Ultra Instinct Vegitto when?

Fun antagonist would be a good start.
Emotionless plank that tanks all the hits isn't fun.

not happening

even if he does learn UI he won't be used in a fight versus Jiren that's setup for Goku vs Jiren PT. 2

he probably won't even learn it during the tournament

I can't wait to see that clown get put in his place. I am sick of him deepthroating Jiren's alien cock. All he does is talk about how amazing Jiren is. What a fucking loser. He's supposed to be a GoD and he's a bitchboy that fanboys over Jiren like your typical Broly fan. I can't wait till Jiren loses and he flips his shit as Zeno erases his miserable universe.

>Vegeta
>learning something relevant in the arc it's needed
kek, basically this

Havent watched super, what the fuck did they do? They arent going to let vegeta get goku's new transformation like they djd with blue?

O MY GENKI-DAMA, BEFORE I DIE BRING ME BACK TO LIFE, ALONG WITH A NEW POWERUP

even with this supposedly being the magnum opus fight of super, I was still let down
there's always a severe lack of actual choreography, fights should have be made of distinct and interesting MOMENTS instead of atatatata spam, a single punch wound up for several seconds, static reaction shots, static beam struggles, or the classic shockwave spam
there's nothing wrong with any of those in isolation, but they should be the filler pieces to actually interesting choreographed pieces of the fight, not the main chunk of content
look at all the actually memorable scenes from this special, they're all only perhaps a minute max and incredibly spread out between all the other not interesting bullshit I mentioned, and it's like this throughout the entirety of super
whereas you look at some of the titular fights from dbz or db and most of the action is actually interesting and properly choreographed, with the majority of the fight being distinctly memorable and more than those static or repeating loops most of the time
even when there was those moments dbz/db still did more to make them interesting, like adding creative environmental damage/interaction or having a more unique twist on the attacks themselves
of course this is to be expected when the original series had toriyama's brilliantly crafted manga to lift from, but it's still disappointing that super's absolute best doesn't deliver in nearly the same way and seeing people kissing the ground at its feet doesn't sit right with me

The work of the gods ends here.

this actually sounds pretty cool and doable

honestly the whole being "one step" behind Goku thing was fine and all until Majin Vegeta, by then it was worn the fuck out

just eliminate him if he's not getting a new form what's the point

Where's the 5 minutes at?

>looks better more often
DBZ was way more inconsistent.
This is from one of the pivotal moments of the show, and the entire fight had some disgusting 4 FPS moments.
For example, the best animated fight in all of DBZ is Majin Vegeta vs Goku, and that fight was borderline filler.

Oh yeah? How about facing me without your fucking cyberdisks?

>Hit has been alive for over a thousand years, he could have developed that power over the course of his life without training without the need to train. So he could've gained battle experience from his assassination missions, as opposed to outright training like the Saiyans.

Hit has never before met anyone strong enough to make get stronger so Hit was just naturally that strong.

>O,MY RUBBER KI!!!!:the episode
>Jiren has nothing resembling a backstory
>Goku pulls off a spirit bomb just because
>Goku masters a technique that Beerus has probably been training to master for millenia
>It's a special and time was devoted to Tumblrina of Love
>No fight choreo besides OOH MUH FLASHY LIGHTS OOH MUH DODGING
>The power gap between Goku and Vegeta is further widened,meaning that Cuckgeta is gonna asspull his way into a new form
This episode,just like the past 100+ of Super,was fucking bullshit

new ending is god tier

The music during the special was pretty good but

god fuck half the special was people talking and Ribrianne being annoying

>wanted to watch this episode for the epic Goku vs Ribrianne battle
>we got that faggot Jiren instead
Who Team Love here?

dragonball z was pretty inconsistent up until part way through the namek saga.

I think a lot of it has to do with DBZ still doing a lot of hand drawn, while super is almost entirely digital.

I know, right? Kino as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYZ2K_A2b4s

>Goku did the fucking Chad Stride when he walked away from Toppo's attack

B A S E D

>those long ass arms

>just eliminate him if he's not getting a new form what's the point

to make it UBER SPECIAL when he finally learns it in the next arc and temporarily matches goku’s level only to job to the next major baddy while Goku does clean up duty

If we don’t get UI Vegeta this arc then it’s pointless

So what's the deal with the new form?

>being this starved for attention

Don't worry dad. Leave Jiren to me.

>that fucking oozaru scream during his last attack

I bet you could find 15 moments at least in the special that were worse than this

At least meme with something that makes sense.

why did he take his shirt off

Not entertaining as Frieza, Zamasu or Buu but at least he is better than generic Cell

Why didn't Goku just absorb the genki dama all the 100 times before this episode?

>The sheer gap in power between BlueKKx20 Goku and Ultra Instinct base Goku
>Beerus has Ultra Instinct, but didn't use it against Goku when they fought
can we all agree that Goku has only just now began meaningfully closing the gap between him and Beerus?

What was his fucking problem?

>oozaru scream
Not quite
youtube.com/watch?v=iI6oRHKk7Qk

wrong he's worse than cell ever was

So, like, is this new form/Ultra Instinct only exclusive to Goku? Because.... the likeliness of someone creating a spirit bomb and then having it thrown at them only for them to somehow survive by absorbing its power with the addition of their own power for them to create Ultra Instinct is fucking slim.

The problem is that DB animation has never been consistently good because it's always been weekly.
Sometimes it looks good, sometimes terrible, although DBZ had a better artstyle.

That doesn't really answer my question. I'm asking how Super is so inconsistent nearly 20 years later, have computers, and what I'd assume is WAY more resources right?

base form cell had 10x more personality than jiren and I’m not even exaggerating

He hasn't resolved his pride. He's still butthurt how Goku is better than him in every way

no

The tournament is 40 minutes long and the time limit isn't even halfway. This is going to be the Namek of fights.

He didn't have Blue back then, probably would have evaporated

I get that reference!

Fucking cyberdisks. Even if you kill it the stupid thing most likely blows up kills half the damn town anyway. Fuckers.

I could find more filler content from a DBZ episode than QUALITY moments in Dragon Ball Super

This was the first time Goku treated fighters as irrelevant jobbers in the entirety of DBS

Post Belmods.

It's exclusive to those who can reach that level of mastery. Seeing as how Goku doesn't know how he did it, I think it was completely accidental and it's exclusive to no one still.

>HUEHUEHUEHUE, GONNA DRAIN THOSE ANDROIDS
Better than any Cell form

I wonder if they'll ever explain why Goku is better than Geets, anyways. Goku is supposed to be a mediocre Saiyan genetically, Vegeta is the royalty. The fuck were Bardock and Ginnie that Goku came out with tard strength?

He'll be ok
I hope

You do have computers, but that only means you can do better digital stuff, and that doesn't look too good.
And it's pointless having fuckloads of money when the animators have to push out an episode every week, while also working on One Piece and other shows.
The talent is there and so are the resources, it's just Toei has them working like slaves.
Hell, DBS' first two arcs just repeated the story of the two movies because they were buying some time to actually write a proper one.
DBS has been rushed as fuck from the beginning.

They can always try and throw a genki on master Roshi

A handsome lad indeed

it was broly's power leaking out and goku leeching

>Goku could beat up Champa

hahahahahahahahah