If Tsukihime ever gets adapted again they'll give Arcueid a saber sameface

>If Tsukihime ever gets adapted again they'll give Arcueid a saber sameface
This is going to kill me. I can feel it in my bones.

Who am I kidding? Tsukihime never

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YefloJroigQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll give her a short skirt, too.

Fuck. I don't know what would make me angrier. She's not supposed to have a good sense of modern fashion, and dresses with a conservative style.

Ohayo.

>Arcueid

How do you pronounce this? Arcade?

>literally saver with red eyes right now

Arr-soo-idd probably.

Atari

Sort of. There's an u sound after the hard c, because Japan. Sometimes people slur that into a w sound before leading into the -ade.

You can here Shiki say it here youtube.com/watch?v=YefloJroigQ

This Arcueid is so much cuter

>adapted again
>again
Wut?

Arc a cute.

Manga Arcueid is best.

I'd be mad at both, but the short skirt is definitely the deal breaker. Arc without that outfit just isn't Arc.

It's odd how Type-Moon'a art style and character design has actually gotten progressively worse since the first thing they ever released.

pic related
They strike me as the kind of people who put a bit of thought into the wardrobes of their characters all the way up until the find something that works/sells, and then repeat ad nauseum.

Her tits are still far smaller there than they're supposed to be. She's meant to be one of the top 5 most stacked characters in all of Type-Moon.

You're blind if you don't think those are huge.

They don't look particularly big.

It's the baggy sweater, the artist actually understood what big tits in a sweater look like. I'd post the pages of her topless, but I don't know if the nipples will get me banned.

>you will never look out your window and see this

Just you wait. There'll come a day where it's adapted so poorly that the old adaptation is the only one recognized. They're going to butcher her to try and match Saber's aesthetic.

Post with spoiler