Why are liberals so obsessed with avocado?

Why are liberals so obsessed with avocado?
It has the texture of mush and tastes of nothing.
Yet they can't get enough of it. Paying extortionate prices for avocado this and avocado that in fancy hipster restaurants.
Forget about soyboys. What about Avocado Assholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1843/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brit complaining about food
guacamole is awesome
never been to a hipster restaurant so i don't know what they're doing with avocados but i'd guess its something retarded

Fuck you d&c kike. Avocados are damn good for the body, just because some high estrogen faggots are partial to them doesn't mean nobody else can enjoy them.

Checked, and yes avocado is the faggot of foods.

Checked again, yes healthy but gay.

I don't like them, but my wife loves them, so I can eat them now if the taste is muted by lemon or lime. It's tastless and fat.

aidf?

>he doesn't use money intended for a down payment on a home to buy avocado toast instead
I bet you voted for the Orange Cheeto.

They taste good.

Double check, and your wife is fucking Miguel

They work with Keto diet

Nice mild nutty flavor that is really enhanced by a bit of sea salt
Avocados are a great snack if you live in a place where they are available and cheap

>It has the texture of mush and tastes of nothing.

Nigger

(You) said Keto, but I heard faggot.

No, Paco, I'm not gay. My wife is Greek/Russian.

I wonder who could be behind it

It is ok, but nothing to die for. Next to none proteins.

this

>brit bitches about a green vegetable
i would too if my diet consisted of nothing but curry and fried trash

hes probably eating it straight up too, and is like “oi blimey this here green mash taste loike nuffink!”

and i can fucking guarentee hes the mcdonalds scarfing, tendies rating cancer that has made ck such a shit board.

>food trends
>”is ___ a meme?”

fucking every time. its like these fast food injecting knuckle-draggers havent ever left the internet long enough to observe normal human behaviour

dear op, food trend all the time. remmeber green and purple ketchup?

now fuckoff, guacamole is great, and yes, i do like tajin and avocado.

Lemon juice, olive oil, some onions or garlic, pepper and salt.

Just had to listen to the women in the office next door go on for ten or fifteen minutes, loudly, about how great avocado is. Don't get me wrong, I love a good guacamole or slices of it on toast but it's just another fruit.

Cali Hass avocados are mush but the Caribbean/Florida variety are firm.

Because It's an healthy superfood

Because it's the vegan answer to high fat food, and it tastes good. Of course, it requires a fuck ton of water to produce avocado, as with mostly anything that's energy dense, like nuts, but nevermind that.

It can make your teeth grow for the third time

If you're on some limp-wrist low-fat diet, it's delicious because it's full of the fats you crave and your body needs, yet it's fresh fruit so "it doesn't count" and they can eat it.

Avocado's pretty good desu, but you're not going to go crazy over it unless butter and a nicely marbled steak aren't on the menu.

/ck here, avocados have fiber and are mostly fat but the good fat like omega 3s that are good for skin hair and nails. Since you don't need to cook them, and are better eaten raw then you also get a good dose of vitamin and minerals like vitamin K, folate, potassium.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1843/2

Liberals are all about fad foods, but most of them taste like shit or are expensive. The avocado has staying power because it's fairly cheap and tastes good, so they meme it everywhere. Part of it also probably has to do with their Hispanic fetish. Overall pretty harmless as far as their retarded shit goes.

Really? My wife is half white half Yankee. Just fucking with you man. Avocado is still fucking gay. I mean I like rainbows and shit, but now they are gay. Same goes for avocados.

So I think I have figured out how the soyim will win. All they have to do is like something and fascists will revolt against it. Soon you will have no options but starvation. RIP fascists.

I really like guacamole but people are pushing avocados so hard because they cost 5 million dollars apiece (7 million for the big ones).

Tastes fucking amazing, your peasant ass probably tried eating it without thinking to even season it with salt.

I was once a god to the liberals.

>cashier
>bug avocados are like $1.50 each for some (((reason)))
>always charge for the small ones for .35c each

Line full of rosaries and colored hair as far as the eyes can see.

first, youre just perpetuating it
second, dont jack that avacados dont taste good
thrid, eat shit

All avocado from Hawaii shipped to the U.S is GM sold by monsanto

lel

already got my home taken care of
>he doesn't bathe weekly in finely blended avocado

OP what do you do for healthy fat?
When you guys get to your 30s you're going to find out you have leaky gut and candida

I bought it once, they are not common in stores so i paid like 2-3 euros for it and it tasted like absolute shit it felt literally like eating pig lard in taste and texture, i have no idea how people find avocado tasty...

I think it's pretty overrated. But reading some of the responses in this thread, the high fat content explains why so many people who probably dont eat a lot of meat crave it.

If you can get antifa to eat steak then we are fucked.

>implying pork pies aren't the end-game of food

I personally love avocado but I'm poor fag so I can't justify the price very often.

Avocados are the Nutella of fruit.
Both are overhyped average tasting overpriced shit.
And the left can't get enough of them.

Checked
But why is it always a fucking pie?

Was going to post this

>literally greasy and tastes like nothing

i remember trying this shit when i went to visit some family in the UK with my mom, they said it was a trend there (2012 i think the year was) and we tried it and basically it's basically
flavorless grease.

I tried mango once too, tasted like carrot, figured out later that they're picked unripe for some reason and that you should let them stay. Not like i give a shit, both are too expensive to be worth it

That's interesting, why is the energy density of a food correlated with the amount of water it takes to grow it?

Banned in Britistan for being haram.

Checked again, I think kek has something against these fruity fruits.

>why is Japanese food always rice
>why is Indian food always curry

It’s a top foodstuff with so much protein and all of your daily nutrients duh. Are you a paki?

I don't like it. It tastes like grass infused butter. If its used instead of butter, I can eat it. Lemon/lime make it less pronounced. For some reason women like it. I'm just surrounded by avocado snacks that are made, so I eat it in the absence of alternative. But by myself I wouldn't eat this shit.

This, avocados are good by themselves with some salt sprinkled. And with yellow corn tortillas :)

I'm only allowed to bathe after my wife and Jamal have their time in the tub.
Reusing the water saves us enough money that I can afford my weekly supply of kale wraps and avocado toast.
#Frugal #GuacLife

>not growing avocados in your yard in 2017+1

>guacamole is awesome
It's a garbage dip and topping.

I was eating avocados before it was cool.

its californian marketing
massive debt etc

He means your wife is fucking a guy named Miguel. Which she is. Because shes a liberal middle class married woman

What's the Right leaning fruit of choice?

Kiwi?

I get it we make shit into sandwiches (burgers), you mother fuckers make pies.

ALDI has them 2 for a buck which aint bad

Don’t try distracting us from the soy. Boi!

to my knowledge i have never eaten an avocado
the color of the guac shit has made me never try it either

Nutella is great.

...for the first three bites.
Then it gets nauseating, just like any other high fat, strong tasting spread (like peanut butter).

guacamole pretty much

fucking trips of truth
/ck/ is absolute shit because of uncultured faggot NEETS who know nothing about food or how to prepare it.

Real men eat sardine and avocado sandwiches

asalaam aleikum brother, do you have a pork license for that pie?

Watch your god damn mouth. Avocado is delicious AND nutritious. It doesn't belong in the same sentence as that soy slurrey.

How much does your garden offset your food bill?
I'm trying to figure out how much land I'll need to grow a family's supply of vegetables.

Avocados are a super food. They're great if you want a healthy lifestyle and are trying to bulk. However they are overpriced. I mean they're a fruit like any other fruit. You can grow your own avocados for free in your backyard and have more of them than you know what to do with. That is assuming you don't live in a frozen shithole. They just have great nutritional value that most people don't seem to realize. Also, it is a staple in Hispanic culture and cuisine. It's like asking you British why you're obsessed with bland shitty food.

I cant wait until every single person in Cali dies from dehydration because they grew to many fucking Almonds

Now THAT fruit is based

Because they don't want to be white
And for them avocado represents spics
They are practicing the religion of you are what you eat

Right wingers make safe, universally-appealing purchasing decisions like bananas and grapes.

no

Same, I only eat the shit that my wife brings home. I don't give a fuck.
>go to gym anyway

BLOAT

Keto is for women and men trying to pretend to be skellingtons

I'd like to know too.
Why eat some african or brazillian shit food when you can eat onions.

Onions are the superfood. Good with everything a true central europan eats. Kielbasa with onions, mustard and good old potato bread is much better than anything fags eat.

I've never had avocado. I've never tried quacamole because it looks like mushy barf.

She is more racist than me. She was full 1488 black metal head at some point. I seriously doubt Miguel is attractive for her. I browse Sup Forums because she introduced me to it. I was a normie.

Avocados are acidic as fuck and horrible for your teeth
Eat vegetables like an adult you soyboy fuck

They are delicious
The left isn't wrong about everything

>I don't like them, but my wife loves them, so I can eat them now

What a fucking cuck. I bet your wife is already fucking some Tyron behind you

Thank you

Bananas and apples mother fucker.

Don't be stupid, avocado actually good for you.

You can't just #resist everything, that's retarded.

well no shit, only faggots make a fruit or veggie the main part of the meal
they're great for chips and guac or in a burrito or taco or a little on a burger every now and then but its not like i sit down and eat a bowl of avocado for diner

I never calculated it, I’m not going for cost, I’m going for health.

Instead of buying chips to snack on, I’ll just walk in my backyard and grab a handful of figs or something.

Seasonal fruit foraged from your local flora.

because they follow trends, poseurs, its that simple.
it will not last either

>He doesn't buy raisins in bulk
Actually white you fucking nigger

Avocados are great but the true master race food is brassica vegetables for their estrogen-supressing DIM content. Damn cheap too.

taste of nothing? maybe the ones we send to UK.

Reject the Avocado and embrace the Artichoke. The Artichoke is an amazing "Super-Food"
A good source of Vitamin C, B-6, Iron, and magnesium. Good complex carbs, low fat, good for cholesterol and higher in fiber to promote regularity.

Artichokes have more Iron and more Vitamin C than Avocado.