The absolute state of Spain

Today, there has been a femminist strike. It has been announced and promoted by the media during the whoe fucking month. Today, 100% of the media space has been to talk about femminism and spread hate against men. Just aopen any Spanish newspaper and you will see it:

elmundo.es/

elpais.com/

abc.es/

eldiario.es/

larazon.es/

This is the only country in the world where, in a conflict between men and women, men are automatically guilty and you are going to jail even before a jugdement. Laws discriminate men below women.

Most of women here are femminist and think they deserve everything in exchange for nothing.

Do you want to live in a femminist dystopia? Try Spain.

Here men are like whites in Zimbawe or South Africa, or blacks in the 50s USA

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/sociedad/abci-santisima-virgen-maria-estaria-acuerdo-huelga-feminista-maria-gonzalez-ramos-201803080228_noticia.html
twitter.com/RobLopezJaraba/status/971738485068652544/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GTC8HkAuU
youtube.com/watch?v=emSt5O2Hedk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Xydq1R2lO8
elmundo.es/sociedad/2017/09/05/59aec40022601d052f8b4574.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also media is 100% femminist, our politiacl parties are 100% progressive, leftist and femminist.

We havent a single conservative party here.

Even the Church:

abc.es/sociedad/abci-santisima-virgen-maria-estaria-acuerdo-huelga-feminista-maria-gonzalez-ramos-201803080228_noticia.html

Praise the Big Sister

I've noticed women drawn to feminism in spic countries make Catholic arguments about men's decadence

You spics are too different, stay away with your problems

Come on user, there is hope, haven't you seen the shit a ucm?

>Today, 100% of the media space has been to talk about femminism and spread hate against men
Same here (not 100% but a lot).
But the comments in the main media are refreshing, people not tricked. Even women know the difference between reality and fantasy, and overall people are bored by this BS.

Yep

Sounds like a lot of wasted productivity. Someone should measure it and produce a report. Wait, what’s that? Productivity was /up/ in the day all the feminist women were fucking off? Interesting.

twitter.com/RobLopezJaraba/status/971738485068652544/video/1

I mean. The beauty of it. Redpills left and right

>high effort post
>on Sup Forums
you are in the wrong neighborhood

> factories for us
> men to the frontlines
> t. anarchist and communist unions

youtube.com/watch?v=B3GTC8HkAuU

And in TV:

youtube.com/watch?v=emSt5O2Hedk

let them work a week in coal mine
I want see their faces after one day of work

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xydq1R2lO8
When I saw this fucking video I thought it would be just a crazy whore parade but suddenly every fucking one was in.
Fuck this, I'm sick of this shit. We live on a time where being a woman is easy mode and they still want more while acting like entitled cunts.

Why did it have to come to this?

Btw forgot to mention that this day is a fucking festivity in some cities controlled by Podemitas and similar parties. While the actual patron of the city gets disregarded because "muh atheism".

Nothing to be surprised from a country full of whores, literally the first place in Europe after the U.S over the ocean.

Things really are bad. We don't even have a rising right-wing nationalist party like Italybros and Svens. Like with industrialization, we're late.

To be fair, our SJW movements came later than in the average country. Having seen the recent rise of this shit in America and other countries and now this is like rewatching a horror film, but this time is happening for real in our own house.

I wish i was Italian sometimes... similar weather and a beautiful country too, but at least you guys have based people out there, not to mention the amazing food you got...
Please Luigi, dont end like this shithole... save your women

How much longer then? When do we get to the "actually beginning to give a fuck about ourselves" part again?

>Spain
>giving a fuck about themselves
We'd need another Franco for that kek, and seeing how pussified is the population I doubt that.
Spain is probably one of the least patriotic countries, maybe after Germany and Sweden (seems like the latter are starting to wake up tho), so unless a big shitstorm happened, like an actual Catalan independence, i doubt anyone gives a fuck about this shithole. Especially PP, they are comfy being the mafia and pushing globalist propaganda without giving a fuck about their country

>twitter.com/RobLopezJaraba/status/971738485068652544/video/1

>men kill each other to get some pussy for thousands of years
>women enjoy life and stay in home fucking other men

rly makes you think

>Most of women here are femminist and think they deserve everything in exchange for nothing.
Not true, you're exaggerating.
>Here men are like whites in Zimbawe or South Africa, or blacks in the 50s USA
Here you are exaggerating even more.

Everything else, spot on and count on me to fight against the massive bullshit this is becoming in our patria.

To be honest, at least here in madrid, the catalonian thing has helped people put Spanish flags in their balconies.

I mean it might still be weird to say certain things in public but still is more normalized than before.

Yeah i have heard about that. I guess until people really sees that we are going to shit, they wont just do anything. It's pretty comfy to just believe (((the news)))

I get the same feeling. Everyone's talking about this "new feminism", while I can do nothing but look around and think to myself "ah... it's finally happened. They got us too".

thanks God my country is owned by natsoc gang

even saw this on tenerife today lol

>Tenerife
hey are we making Tenerife full of shitlords or what?

The difference are that they dont have our pathetic SJW pagafantas who would make anything to get a bit of women attention.

Spanish women being the worst women in quality/price (they think they are goddes and they not even take care of being healthy fit) is only our fault, for treating them like princess.

What the fuck is that hand gesture that looks like coming from the illuminati? What do these retards think it symbolizes?

No we have those laws in the U.S. too. If the police are called, the cops have to arrest the man no matter what happened.
This is why no self-respecting man will allow a woman to move in.

Lets see. Two cars crash, one driven by a women and other by a man, they go out and strat insulting each other and, eventually, fight. Who go to prission until there is the judgement?

There is a fight between partners and both says they have been damaged. Who goes to jail until the judgenent?

The LIVG law only aplies to men by definition, so in a fight, for women is only aplied "injures" and "domestic violence" if they are partners, for men it is applied the "genere violence" concept, wich much more severe consequences, including preventive jail.

In a divorce (our actual divorce rate is almost 70%), the women gets the children, the home and the man go to the streets and have to pay the women a rent, even if he cannot afford it. Even worse, it is common here lawyers telling women to denunce "genere violence" in every divorce process because it gives them advantage in the process (automatically the man has to leave the house and cannot even see his own children)

Since the LIVG started, suicide rate among men rised to the double.

women voted for chavez in massive numbers.
look how that turned out
women are retarded.

>Spanish women being the worst women in quality/price (they think they are goddes and they not even take care of being healthy fit) is only our fault, for treating them like princess.

:(

And the latest conflict with the kidnaper Juana Rivas and her italian husband try to recover his children has show to the world how bad the law system is here against men.

Even Rajoy deffended her and the whole Spanish media.

>Spanish women being the worst women in quality/price (they think they are goddes and they not even take care of being healthy fit) is only our fault, for treating them like princess.

sounds like all western women

Haha faggots

You should support this, faggot look what you miss today

las ramblas?

What a fucking tragedy. Look at those milkers those cuties have. What a shame those brains are so full of shit and potential unhappiness and destruction.

Fuck guys. I'm sorry. Truly sorry.

help us hunn

more

It's coming for you next unless your government holds strong

>Femdom fetish: the country

:( I know brother. It's fucking depressing, the absolute state of the world.

is this in barcelona on the boardwalk thing where that muslim ran people over?

The past few days here have been like something out of a Twilight zone episode for me. Just non-stop "fight the patriarchy" talking all day long everywhere. Cars with loudspeakers going up and down the streets shouting about the patriarchy. Signs and posters everywhere about feminism. "machete al machote!" painted on every street corner. They are fighting against an enemy that does not exist. Its getting scary, anons.

>muh feminismo

At the end of the dia, they still get fucked by an Alpha

It is starting in Greece too. SJWs and feminists have made an appearance since Tsipras's election and the media keeps promoting their propaganda. I don't want my country to end up like America or western europe in general

>Not true, you're exaggerating.

I don't know where you live, but where I am what he said is true. Pretty much every woman is a feminist, and almost all young women are feminist to an extreme degree.

To tell you the truth the whole thing seems much less than what the media makes it out to be.

Coordinated media campaigns have the capacity to inflate things a lot.

No fear, and hold your ground, user. Women eventually follow brave men, and the shit they are doing now will hit them hard. When that happens, you'll be in control. Just hold on.

Welcom to our world.
But at least no one takes it seriously in real life. Women still love masculin men and men still lve feminine women

I think but not sure Louis Vuitton is only in Madrid and Bcn

Sorry just find in the Spnish thread
Paseo del Borne, Palma.

It is said that feminism is a test on our masculinity.
Well this shit is true, I've never had any women critisize my "mysoginist" attitude, quite the contrary.
So don't loose hope my iberian brother.

Women couldn't drive in Spain until 1970's, imagine my shock how easy it is for Jews to use that lingering anger against you.

Difficult when laws force you.

>mallorca

Lmao Franco still getting BTFO. Sup Forums on suicide watch

Nada de esto pasaria si españa hubiera sido una republica

>In a divorce (our actual divorce rate is almost 70%), the women gets the children, the home and the man go to the streets and have to pay the women a rent, even if he cannot afford it. Even worse, it is common here lawyers telling women to denunce "genere violence" in every divorce process because it gives them advantage in the process (automatically the man has to leave the house and cannot even see his own children)
Same in Germany.

yes

shut up beaner

used to live in spain.....never goin back
never goin back to any country west of austria until you faggots fix your shit

lmao. Spain is fucking done.
Absolutely Cucked, the country.
It's Spain becoming the new Sweden?

Dont worry Spanish bro, WE your muslim cousins from North Africa are coming back to restore sharia. United we shall spread the RedPill everywhere

> Republicuck

But this time, you have to convert

ok, I have family from US and they are living here now and say just the same, back to US >lol no, so enjoy your country, I'll enjoy mine

really makes me feel bad how the motherland first was taken by the moorish fascists, and later decided to be a degenerate cesspol with dumb separatists

their bankrupt govt is saving them from refugee invasion, but western europe is full of homosexuals now

Spanish people are sheep, they were ultrachatholic and traditionalist with Franco, now everyone are progressive SJW.

If there were a new Hitler, everyone will be nazi in a few years, here everyone follow tendencies like sheeps, there isnt individual thinking.

Honestly not sounding too bad at this point.

catalonia is unironically less cucked
you've been pretending to be based all this time and calling us commies but it was a façade

we will get out and take our money
SE US HA ACABAT LA PAGUITA

elmundo.es/sociedad/2017/09/05/59aec40022601d052f8b4574.html
You tell me.
It's madness. Everything is biased.

Total bullshit. Catalonia is what the Greater London Area was in the 70's and 80's. Full of "Homo Americanus"...caviar-leftist, nihilistic, soulless garbage.

Yes yes bro.
Remember , Franco destroyed the Jews with the help of the Moros. But you fucked up once he died in the 1970s. We have to start all over again

>Franco destroyed the Jews with the help of the Moros.
No he sucked jewish cock at every chance

>being ruled by kikes and kike marxism
No.
None if you fuckers have anything to do with Iberians, we hate regionalism, we hate communism, we hate foreigners, we hate moors, we hate Jews.

With our combined propaganda we will extinguish from existence regional identity.

Womens rights will be equals but seperate, women have all rights of protection from exploitation but their main duty is marriage not working, and the state will assist in getting all women out of work and into child rearing, all fit able bodied women capable of reproduction the state will provide for them to not need to work and for an expansion of benefits based on their contribution of births to the nation.

Was your grandma one of those Red whores that got raped?

i only have a great grand father from spain, but i am not sure if he ever fought in the civil war

Law forces to be a whiny little turd ? I don't think so. We have a 100 time harder in France, yet I haven't been in jailed.

I unironicaly think that Islam is a blessing. It will make Catholicism stronger than ever.
Please Ahmed, do not let yourself be seduced by the sirens of the West.

What about her?

portugal is literally africa biologically and culturally though

Actually frenchman know that Catholicism is dead and that Unironically islam IS the best thing that could save you from ending like Rome

>they were ultrachatholic and traditionalist
precisely why you guys were (their) most valuable target

F

It could be worse.
You could be living in a country led by a communist government like Portugal

Then how come you dont praise Franco for going on a rampage on those SJW forerunners in the 30s?
Spaim would have become a giant gulag

> Lynn IQ meme
> Gypsies larping as Portuguese
> Black migrants(1.5% of the population) with AIDS
Catacucks should get death sentence just for being born.

Women should be married off to the highest bidder for marriage as soon as they start bleeding. Before they have a chance to turn into whores.
Everything else is insanity that destroys civilizations.

>tfw too stupid to use english

Franco is the reason why today's spain is kissing NATO ass and a degenerate cespol

I wouldn't worry about it. Greeks are already curly hair, brown eyes, tan as fuck. Importing and mixing with ten million Niggers will have zero effect on you.

Well, if you're looking for an ally in the US during a revolution--now's probably your best bet/administration to take a chance.

You should be an iliterate or a retard, we avoid the 70's crisis because that fucker didn't recognize Isreal, he was hardly antisemite, and died denouncing the judeo-masonic elite

he tried to save you

Are those Venezuelans protesting against Chavez or Catalonians? It's hard to tell...

this but unironically