Petition to end dual citizenship for legislative office holders

Why hasn't anyone done this yet?

Make a requirement for legislative branch office holders to renounce foreign citizenship to remain in office and make it a requirement that new candidates should be American citizens only. If an office holder does not want to relinquish their foreign national citizenship they can resign.

Shameless self-bump

Final self-bump.
I hate you all.

because it would mean the end for kikes

don't get discouraged. Sup Forums gets slid a lot by jidf

Before I even knew of the JQ I thought it was ridiculous when I found out you can have dual citizenship and make laws (receive bribes / kickbacks) in the United States. Fucking clown world.

It feels really weird, but obviously that law was designed mostly for the advantage of the kikes. I doubt any other nation uses that advantage, albeit apparently, Zbigniew Brzeziński was an advisor to Jimmy Carter, despite being Polish-American. Still, I find it very dangerous

Bump

This is a huge issue and wouldn't be accepted if they had dual citizenship to a country besides Israel

Bump
I think this is a bipartisan issue. I don’t know any black or gentile irl people who would have an issue with something like this passing. No one wants to fight wars for Israel.

The problem is that kikes, being parasites, are extremely hard to take off

As a vetfag, most of the warriors left under Obongo's military.

Having *this* much foreign interest in elected positions is implicit globalism.

Sauce to back up the image?
Bump

I didn't know this existed. When I wanted to become a Navy officer, I was required to relinquish my dual citizenship. Members of the Senate and Congress should also be required.

DELET THIS GOYIM

bump but this thread will probably die in like 10 posts. Pol likes complain about jews not solve the corruption problem.
>work in government
>claim citizenship in another country
>no conflict of interests

lmgtfy.html

Just search Bing or Ixquick

wat about aipac?
>2000yrs of semitic spiritual/religious subversion

Honestly, even Boomers would be on board with closing this globalist loophole. Your point is related, but tangent. Lobbies are a problem, but why not start with common sense legislative requirements for our own country?

Before we continue I have to know, is this cherry picked or are almost all dual citizen representatives actually Democrats?

Update this if you want this to be effective
Cantor isn't even in Congress any more

Critics will seize on things like this is distract from the message
Don't give them avenues of attack

>a pole saves a thread from oblivion
feelsgoodman.jpg

bump

or maybe add dates to their tenures? it takes more time, but also give a bigger picture of the problem?

Ask Debbie

It would be beneficial to the health of the nation to boot dual citizens from elected office.

There is a clear conflict of interest when somebody like that is elected

Good point - needs post-2016 election names

nah, adds too much info
just make sure it's a current list

you can make another graphic. a graph.
chart the number of dual citizens in the congress
(or the percentages, of the house and of the senate)
over time, as i'm guessing it increased
Then, against that chart, plot another line of data, superimposing it
something liek the number of wars, or number of foreign bases, or number of troops stationed abroad, or number of foreign brownies killed by the US military
Or maybe best of all, the pentagon budget
Somethign that clearly increases in line

or tally up their war votes, and compare it to the average of the chambers
percentage of dual nationals who vote for wars vs percentage of single nationals who vote for the wars
no doubt it'll be higher
Then put at the bottom "Why are dual citizens more eager to put our troops in harm's way than those with single loyalty to America?"
or something
I dunno, get creative niggas

I don't know how many of these names are bullshit, but Bernie doesn't have dual citizenship for sure.

That's how I felt about the blatantly racist and illegal affirmative action, then it comes to find out others have gone after it before, and (((they))) don't allow it to be judged fairly.

See
Definitely needs an update. I can't find a 2016-present list. This is 2014 but lists past office holders too.

Thanks Sup Forumspolbro

What you are asking for is Jews to legislate power away from themselves. This won't happen. Its good for waking people up to the ZOG though.

Trick is that not every country allows citizenship to be renounced. And even i they do, nothing stops them from agreeing to reinstate citizenship to a US politician after they've done that country's bidding. Jews are going to put the tribe and Israel ahead of the United States regardless of citizenship status. Israel will always take in any Jew they want even if that Jew previously renounced Israeli citizenship.

BECAUSE PETITIONS DON’T MATTER!

Maybe but if I can give them more hoops to jump through before they can be corrupted politicians then we should.

Just use the 2014 list
Then take an the official current composition on Congress
Cross out the names no longer there
And do your own research for the new names

DESU you should probably do your own research for them all anyway. Double check. Duno exactly how oyu'd do that if the info isn't openly available (which obviously they'd try to make sure it isn't)

Put feelers out on this place.
MAke a big thread, try and find anons from those districts, and ask them to make a call to their rep to ask if he/she is a dual citizen.
Don't email/letter, as they'll stonewal you.
Just keep caling. Every day. MAke the secretaries sick of you until you get an answer.
Don't lose your cool, don't rant or be rude because then they'll have an excuse to get rid of you.
Stay super sweet and saccharine, and on point.

How do we get this up for a vote?

desu, I if that's true, forcing people with divested interests to go through the trouble is worth it - simply for th fact that people will be watching and we'd have gained ground in independence from global interest groups by people being aware of this lobby loophole.

I'll be working on a new one. Honestly, having the names that shouldn't be I there is the biggest problem, like you said

its incredibly dangerous. you have kikes like Ralph Emmanuel up in Chicago who declared Chicago a sanctuary city and who's literally giving driver's license's to illegals so they can vote. I wonder if he feels the same about the African migrants in Israel. bump.

>dual-citizenship
>foreign spies in state department
this is why Russia is kicking your ass

>digits
Styx, is that you?

It's impossible to renounce Israeli citizenship. All Jews enjoy the "right of return" and are implicitly citizens of Israel with necessarily divided loyalties.

Since a core feature of Judaism is that the Jews identify as a nation, they must be considered foreigners and foreign agents anywhere but Israel.

Dual citizenship should be an immediate disqualification for holding office.

people do not believe it when I explain this to them. they believe it is isolated one or two officials - show them pic above and they just shut down and don't know what to think

I support this

We already got rid of Eric Kantor.

I think the biggest red pill is that ALL Jews CAN claim Israeli citizenship if they want. But even worse than that is that Jews with "dual citizenship" are the ONLY "dual citizens" that CAN work in the CIA/FBI/DOJ/State Department.

You can be dual Irish/America, or British/American, and a dozen others but you will NEVER get a security clearance. You can even serve in the military but can ONLY be a grunt and never work with any classified equipment. But none of that applies to the (((chosen ones)))

We should phrase this as "Dual citizens could be Russian agents and there should be NO exceptions." just to really stick it to (((them))).

Bump
This is a great idea

This is true. Security clearance double standard.

Citing 'muh Russia' as a reason to have sensible legislation requirements would be funny to watch the MSM scramble to reverse positions on why muh Russia isn't a threat specifically in this case.

..........thanks

its not possible to take away dual citizenship. those politicians can just claim they have abandoned their israeli citizenship and there would be no way you would know its true.

there is also nothing stopping the israelis to give them back their citizen rights whenever they see fit.

We need to do this to plug the Kremlin loophole in our legislative branch, Austria.

Make the petition, i will sign and spread.

Question is how is that legal now? I mean, these officials, some of them, must get clearance to NOFORN documents. How the fuck does that work if they have dual citizenship?

Can Israeli dual citizens serve in the Knesset?

Bump. Let's get this on whitehouse.gov

Verification of who holds dual passports is hard to find. Finding Jewish Congressmen and Senators seems easy to get though.