Youjo Senki

Thoughts on this animu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutie better grow into a hottie to make some naughties.

the cringiest garbage

that friend of mine with real shitty tastes likes it alot so I wont watch it

I enjoyed it.

>eternal loli
Being X is truly the God we deserve.

I went in expecting little girl Hitler and got "my commander can't be this cute?!" instead. But it was entertaining no less.

Because every time you hear the words War and Germany you just think about nazis.

it's a nazi anime. Why is japan always so anti-Semitic?!

I liked it

I'm a simple man. I was also under the impression Tanya would be more openly evil.

I really enjoyed it, from the protagonist's complete inability to catch a break to that fantastic bass drop whenever a gun was fired. I binged watched it, but I won't say I was left wanting more at the end. I'll look forward to another season, (or translations of the VN) but I think that if I'd had them available as soon as I finished, I would have lost interest. The break was needed.

Shit

>Thoughts on this animu?
Tanya a best.

They tried to make a little girl who wasn't cute and failed. The manga is better.

A delightful, fun filled show.

You need to be a basement-dwelling spastic faggot to enjoy this shit.
>trash designs
>middle-aged failure mc (male) becomes a girl
>tries to slit god's wrists with the edge in her thoughts
>is as much of a spastic as anons who enjoy this
Kill yourselves, maggots

Shouldn't chapter 23 be out by now?

I liked it. Not so much the female character designs. We need more Tanya in our lives.

Tanya starts out as extremely pragmatic but eventually develops sympathy for her subordinates.

The show was incredibly fun all around, from the premise of a little girl being a warbeast to the world war 1.5 social commentary, to a total fedora being forced into being a crusader for a god that wants to see him absolutely crushed to the point the MC converts to religion. I also liked the Cybernazi-esque opening theme.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

Fat lips/10

I'm still angry over the fact that pretty much everyone looks at it and goes DUDE NAZIS LMAO.
Read a fucking book, niggers.

>failure
he just got killed by an autistic sperg like you. He was making it in the real world, unlike you.

horrifying eyelashes

This could've easily become utter shit if the writer kept Salaryman as an edgerlord sociopath.
Luckily we're seeing him act as a human being though he definitely kept his cold and rational side.

You can't blame people too much, WW2 was literally The Great War 2.0. It was almost entirely the same story, including Germany and its tragically ineffective allies against everyone while jews subtly conquer Palestine.

>WW2 was literally The Great War 2.0.
No.
There was a bit of trench warfare in some remote locations, but mostly WW2 used very different tactics than WW1.

Yes you can.
The country is repeatedly called an empire and the story begins in the early 1920's. Plus there's trench warfare and shitty early tanks and all sorts of other things that mark it was a WW1/Imperial Germany analogue to anyone with even the faintest knowledge of history.

I like it and I hope it gets an S2. It was a fun exploration of self-fueling hate as every side of conflict claims they dindu nuffin.

Tanya did nothing wrong.

NOOOOOOOOO

You think kids nowadays even know about WW1 ? I'm pretty sure every history book has like 1 chapter on WW1 and 20 chapter about nazis and the holocaust.
As far as the current generation is concerned we've only had one world war.

American education

Which is a shame (if true) because WW1 was a much more important event. It changed the world dramatically. WW2 only turned the USA into the superpower, fixed a few problems with how WW1 ended, made Germany denounce its martial heritage and upped the destructive potential of our weaponry.

It's always the fucking leafs who say that, for some goddamn reason.

Besides, have these fucks never seen a Nazi uniform anyway, WW1 imperial attire is different

You're one of those niggers I mentioned that needs to read a book.

It was like that a decade ago when I went to my italian yupoor high school and I can only imagine it getting worse.
The extent of the WW1 study was its cause and a couple of major events, also felt way more "neutral" as far as sides go, and honestly I think it only went that far because it was entwined with italian history.
WW2 on the other hand was huge, a lot of heroics and whatnot, obviously the holocaust as the worst thing ever and barely a mention of the slaughters in the URSS and nothing about Nanking.

as a German it was fun to watch.
For once it wasn't "let's unite forces to defeat the nazis" and the German language they used was even almost perfect with only minor mistakes

The Nazis stole iconography to legitimize themselves, so they'd probably want a reaction like that, anime aside.

What you saw there looked nothing like the nazis though.

For the most part it was very enjoyable. That action scenes are pretty cool too. Better than most of what I've seen of this season.

God I wanna see her grown-up
Imagining it already makes my dick hard.

If it wasn't for her coming from an orphanage and hunger combined with the experiments stunting her growth, I'd imagine she becoming like Balalaika in BL.

Japan and Germany is actually a good friends on WWII

In Australia, education about WW1 was reasonable (at least a couple of decades ago when I was in school), but that's probably mostly because the Gallipoli campaign was pretty nation-defining for us.

I like that they went for World War 1 esthethics and even show how the warfare during that time period evolved (soldiers wearing helmets instead of caps from episode 7 on etc.).
That aside - it wasn't perfect, but it still was very enjoyable. I can only hope for a continuation.

I thought it would be cringy as fuck, but it was well-executed and I marathoned the whole thing overnight.

great sound editing and fight choreography, if you're into that stuff

Gets annoying pretty fast

>Gets pretty
Summarizing the anime rather well, I think.

Gotta post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg

that fucking duck noise

shit char designs

Season 2 when?
Surely this did well enough to justify it.

It was a LN ad, that's all.

I would fight and die for her.

as a pretty autistic /k/unt, the aircombat scenes where somewhat triggering. why on gods green earth would you stop middair? halting all momentum and make your self a sitting duck? and burn even more energy to get yourself back up to speed?
the writers should study ww2 figther tactics.

It was fun. If you're expecting some kind of deep philosophical masterpiece with accurate history, you're of course going to be disappointed, but why would you do that in a show like this

imaginations, manhandling, etc.

Because mages have a limit to how many spells they can run at the same time. When they are charging up most powerful of their attack spells they can't keep spells that they need to move fast without puking their guts out.

they didn't actually have flying lolis in ww2 actually.

Tanya was great, but it felt like the series relied entirely on her.

Best scene is where she broadcasts the declaration of war.

Germany's history has been condensed to 12 years. Actually, most of Europe's history seems to have been condensed to those 12 years.

Worthless shitskin.

I don't want to be that guy, but the manga was infinitely better.
From the character design to the character development, add to that the fact that we see far more of the character's thought in it.
I'll never stop being angry at the reason why they made Tanya a duck in the anime, it's so stupid and pointless.
But the anime was still really fun to watch, with some amazing scene.
I'm gonna start reading the LN soon, I hope it's as good as the manga.

In Germany, you mostly talk about WW1 in the context of WW2. You quickly go over how it was triggered and then mostly focus on its outcome and how that eventually lead to WW2.
If you want any actual knowledge on history you have to look it up yourself.

Get better taste, nerd.

>I'll never stop being angry at the reason why they made Tanya a duck in the anime, it's so stupid and pointless.
What was it? Did they want to prevent people from waifuing her?

>implying magic works the same as jets
maybe you don't actually use magic to propel yourself directly, but use it to nullify gravital pull
meaning they stop in air when they would start falling, not the same way as VTOL aircraft hover
so mages are more like observation/attack helis or balloons, rather than fighters

maybe

I like the duck lips personally

>Did they want to prevent people from waifuing her?
Yes. A futile effort, but I don't really get why people get so buttmad over duck lips and potato girl

Exactly.
They said they were afraid to make a beautiful/cute loli character, because they didn't want r34 about her.
It failed already, even with this style.

Rubbed me the wrong way at first because everyone but those two looked normal, but after a couple episodes I got used to it and didn't care anymore.

Wat
the lips make her even better

>They said they were afraid to make a beautiful/cute loli character, because they didn't want r34 about her.
And they actually thought that would work?

>we don't want people sexualizing this little girl
>lets give her plump blowjob lips as a deterrence
brilliant

Well you tend to forget about it really quick, but you always think about what could have been.

Yes, unfortunately...
And Visha got the Moomin treatment in the anime vs this.

Is the manga hosted anywhere?

You can find it on mangafox as far as I know.
>Inb4 mangafox

I like potato cute more than generic cute.

so the spell for flying and flying fast isn't the same spell? i guess i missed that one. still not a fan of stopping middair, if i had to develop combat tacics for those mages i think i'd deploy them as a quick reaction force. limiting their fights on the ground and just using the flying for mobility. zoom in, deliver spankings as needed, get out. but i guess that wasnt what the creators was going for.

>spoonfeeding
>streaming
Why are you on Sup Forums and why is nobody stopping you?

trash

don't be a retard

i'm just asuming there is force involved, and that it takes energy to use.

>without puking their guts out

Newfags aren't allowed to use inb4
>mangafox

The start is interesting but the overpowered trope starts to gets annoying after awhile.

Would be more appropriated if he/she had to use his/hers adult intellect to overcome obstacles and not just fly around being 10x stronger then everybody else.

Shitty CG. Idiotic scene with German ministers acting like Japanese ministers with all that "responsibility" shit.

Youre stupid i imagine trying to animated the artist art style would cost them an arm and a leg

The whole season was like a prologue to the whole world war. enemies start producing better orbs with help of being X

they don't have to got f-18 levels fast to accomplish that.

meant to reply to

>maybe if I am a massive cunt towards Tanya she'll eventually worship me

Being X is just a huge fan of mindbreaks.
I can't blame him.

I want to fuck Tanya.

I want to see pictures of cute girly miss degurechaff!