I had to pay $3.00 for this at my community college

Throughout human history, people have started revolts against taxes, kings, foriegn occupation, but never has there been a national chimpout in any nation then and today for the capitalization of food and drinks. I think with all the money the united states has, all food of all kinds within the nations borders should not be priced against the public.

This country has the wealthiest government in the history of the world with trillions and trillions of dollars and Trump is spending a fuck ton of it to our steroided size military and to our pimp nation israel, but never has our government ever invested money into the public let alome the nation like germany and other european nations have.

As far as a I am concerned, this is a military state with a government that doesnt welfare the nation unless youre a billionare or a nigger.

If you think sweden or germany or canada are cuckholded nations, they are cuckholded nations but theyre cuckholded because of their coal burning women and their governments are pussies, the united states is cuckholded as we're told that we live in liberty and freedom yet we constantly have to suck corporation and jewish cock while we the nation economically suffer and food costing money.

You didnt have to pay for shit.

You chose to, and you are an idiot for it. There is cheap food everywhere, but you choose to stay poor.

>I HAD to pay for junk food.
Neck yourself.

>I had to pay $3.00 for this at my community college
>had
Companies will gladly charge as high prices as they can in a free market society if the demand's still there, you're part of the problem.

:flip:

>buying shitty millennial food from a college

you're part of the problem

Oops....

> (OP) (You)
>>buying shitty millennial food from a college
>you're part of the problem

Well food is food. You can be a cuck and literally have to pay for the things you need to live or we can hope for younger politicians to stop giving money to our military and to the jews in israel.

> (OP) (You)
>>I had to pay $3.00 for this at my community college
>>had
>Companies will gladly charge as high prices as they can in a free market society if the demand's still there, you're part of the problem.

They charge as high as they want to because theres no government regulations on prices and that these jew companies force you to hand over paper just to live by having food.

You are factually retarded.
Please remove yourself from the gene pool to better us all.

This isn't food. Get yourself on Keto, slam a steak, start lifting and quit being a fat pussy faggot.

>lol people should give me stuff for free
>prices are high because the jews haven't regulated the other jews so we need to elect more jews and hopefully they'll enact my free shit giveaway meme government that is actually a bait and switch regime change scheme but hey then we'll all be equally poor and get breadlines n sheeeiit.

Or you could just stop buying junkfood. Prices reflect demand. That $3 you spent could have got you a week of rice and beans. Instead, you chose to buy memechips and sugar water.

>This isn't food. Get yourself on Keto, slam a steak, start lifting and quit being a fat pussy faggot.

That all costs alot of money

> (You)
> (You)
>>lol people should give me stuff for free
>>prices are high because the jews haven't regulated the other jews so we need to elect more jews and hopefully they'll enact my free shit giveaway meme government that is actually a bait and switch regime change scheme but hey then we'll all be equally poor and get breadlines n sheeeiit.
>Or you could just stop buying junkfood. Prices reflect demand. That $3 you spent could have got you a week of rice and beans. Instead, you chose to buy memechips and sugar water.

I dont know where youre from, but rice and beans are anything but $3, at walmart that would be like at lucky $10.

I've never seen a bag of beans and a bag of rice cost $10 at Walmart. Go to a bargain store or something. Quit eating shit that is going to make you a lardass

FPBP

It's honestly less than that in a lot of grocery stores. As a matter of fact, at walmart the other day I bought a bag of brown rice for less than $1.50.

go to a bodega and you'll just see it's about 50 cents less
>buying Miss Vickies
that's some unknown shit right there
>Minute Maid Lemonade
pricey shit as well, 1.25 or something in NY, CA, Detroit and Chicago

> (You)
>It's honestly less than that in a lot of grocery stores. As a matter of fact, at walmart the other day I bought a bag of brown rice for less than $1.50.

Brown rice looks like literal tiny cuplets of shit. I like white asian rice instead, but thats exoencive.

Australia has to spend a lot of money importing shit because they live in a desert hellhole with no fresh water. Quit moping and enjoy your expensive crisps

>go to cosco or sams club
>buy dogshit snacks wholesale
>sell it on the down low for less than uni
>still profit a shit ton
>fuck bitches
>???
>leave Sup Forums forever

>charge as much as they want
You do realize if you were forward thinking you would buy both those items in bulk and that same snack would have cost around $1.50. But you're eating junk food which tells me you're not very good at impulse control or forward thinking.
You grew up lower middle class or poor.