So Trump has decided to put pressure on Poland over the current holocaust row. Right now...

So Trump has decided to put pressure on Poland over the current holocaust row. Right now, Poland is the ONLY country in Europe that is still trying to resist the globalist agenda. They have been successful so far, but it seems like the American government is stepping on their toes, and if Poland is forced to cave we're all toast.

What can we do? I'm feeling a bit hopeless to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.pl/polska/spoleczenstwo/terroryzm-w-polsce-abw-schwytala-czlonka-isis-podejrzanego-o-terroryzm,artykuly,424314,1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hHLEHI8FaHo
youtube.com/watch?v=IRk_D1UMPsI
youtube.com/watch?v=v96obAvXkM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2KkpF1n3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=H816YFtMGTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is a jew

fpbp

fake news. not surprised that it's spread by a kraut. your media is doing a nice shitstorm here hans

fobp

Also, to explain
USA is deeply concerned, they wait till Poland and Israel find some agreement.

MEANWHILE, in Poland was found a member of ISIS

This
Sorry lads
It was fun shitposting alongside you during The Great Meme war
But now it is time for us to leave the trump train

Fake news

source
newsweek.pl/polska/spoleczenstwo/terroryzm-w-polsce-abw-schwytala-czlonka-isis-podejrzanego-o-terroryzm,artykuly,424314,1.html

Also, in other news, Poland is doing a secret deal with EU

Soon Trump will die. The US will fall into ruin. Eventually Europe too. But the memes... the memes last forever.

> his destination was Germany
> he went through Hungary, Serbia and Czechia but he was finally caught in Poland
Don't mention it, Krauts

im not surprised, but still disappointment.
i hope those new russian nukes are not a bluff and we finally get off this ride

it's politics, I wouldn't pay much mind to what they say, but to what they actually do

fuck okay secret insight into American psyche.
we bluff 24/7
so you just need to call Poland.
see? okay?

We're literally always opposed to anti-free speech laws. Literally always. No exceptions.

Germany is the only real ally you have in this game.
The problem is Germany is controlled by another entity. But the weaker Germany, the real Germany is on your side.

You are sort of alone, but you're sort of not alone.

I don't buy it

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Germany-Israel-Russia=Enemy. You guys are incapable of keeping your hands to yourself, so no alliance

>fake news
It's not fake news, it's true, you must inform yourself better. Claiming that it was fake news was fake news

>Poland is the ONLY country in Europe that is still trying to resist the globalist agenda. They have been successful so far
Wrong

You can't be successful in resisting "globalist" agenda, when you're dependent on cash transfers from the West. 50% of our debt is in foreign hands and our companies get a lot of money from EU funds

The only good thing in current situation is that private debt in Poland is tiny, which gives some stability to people, but generally things look bleak. If we were more independent financially, then the threat of jewish property demands would be non-existent, but in this case...

Fpbp

Stop spreading disinfo. It was explained yesterday, and surprise surprise, you were shilling there yesterday as well

Jews want from Poland 65 billion $ for pre-WW2 property which allegedly belonged to the Jews. Of course, they know they won't get this much cash, so they will demand property instead and this would mean territorial control basically

I don't know if you goys know, but there's a thing which is called an International Auschwitz Council, which wasn't created by Poland even though Auschwitz is on polish territory, which raises the question, who controls and decides about this thing

Honestly now, I hope that the West will implode because of another financial crisis. Otherwise, we won't survive and control over Poland will be taken by combined forces of the West and Jews

>Stop spreading disinfo
It's not disinfo. Have you read about today's document from our MoFA? It basically says that this is true

They are doing what little they can.

Evangelical christian, so worse. A jew lover by faith.

>MUH THIIRDDDD TEMPLEEEEEE!

1) there were no meetings planned, so there can't be anything blocked
2) the military co-operation continues
3) recently US backed up Poland in harassing gazprom
4) They only expressed their "concern" and nothing else
5) Trump didn't say anything officially, despite being a zionist cocksucker, he, of all people is silent about the issue

>falling for the "good cop / bad cop" tactic
>falling for the "disarming the timebomb" tactic
jesus christ, learn some politics 101 before you express your opinion. it's cool that you are an idealist, but realpolitik doesn't work like that

With the exception of holocaust denial laws, right ;^)

>Trump didn't say anything officially
because it's done silently and low-profile

>They only expressed their "concern" and nothing else
so?

>the military co-operation continues
which is decided by Congress

>so there can't be anything blocked
but there will be meetings in the future you genius

You know who the traitors are in your nation. You know where they are. If you choose not to utilize that information stop fucking worrying about everything and just enjoy the ride.

It's a bit complicated with Trump.
On one hand he praised Poland as one of the first things he did when travelling to EU.
On the other hand he is friends with Israel.

We don't really know where he stands on this.

Nice source.
>“The Polish-American bilateral strategic partnership is unthreatened, our diplomatic contacts will remain at the current level,"
>The State Department has publicly urged Poland to reevaluate the law.
deeplyconcerned.jpg
lmao this is hilarious fake news

>We don't really know where he stands on this.
He stands with Israel, because Jews can give him loands, while Poles can only give him a blowjob and a pat on the back

>because it's done silently and low-profile
And why should they want to do it low-profile?
Because they want Poland and Israel to sort it out between itself. If they wanted to put pressure into Poland, they would have done it publicly.

>so?
pstro

>which is decided by Congress
so?

>but there will be meetings in the future you genius
yes, there will be meetings, and in the future no one will remember about this current conflict, we will probably get pissed off at something else

Poland made a pretty stupid mistake
How the fuck do you make a law over something that never happened?

>And why should they want to do it low-profile?
because this is diplomacy

>so?
Congress isn't controlled by the president or anybody, which makes it more volatile

>and in the future no one will remember about this current conflict
you know, people said the same in 1914 and 1939, but before those conflicts ended, losses were taken and we still have to resolve the conflict. Our government has already promised another museum, how far are they willing to go to satisfy Jews and Americans? What about the future conflict about property demands? This is a time bomb

Poland and Turkey has 1 final Trump card against Nato.

USA will lose big if either country joins Russia.

>if either country joins Russia
nobody wants to join Russia, because Russia has nothing to offer. Russia has nothing except Belarus

Like it or not. That IS your one trump card against the (((Nato generals))).

Whoa, looks like Polan is recently too based. I never thought I would say that.

And don't try to hide that Schadenfreude.

> secret
> you can read about it on Sup Forums
> uh sweetie!

>because this is diplomacy
duh, really? I thought that our diplomacy was "frozen". it's of course sarcasm

>Congress isn't controlled by the president or anybody, which makes it more volatile
Yeah, but they are also allies with israel.

>you know, people said the same in 1914 and 1939, but before those conflicts ended, losses were taken and we still have to resolve the conflict. Our government has already promised another museum, how far are they willing to go to satisfy Jews and Americans? What about the future conflict about property demands? This is a time bomb
There are certain similarities, but it's a completely different world. You can never cross the same river twice. Back then USA was anti-semitic, bah, the whole world was anti-semitic except us. Nowadays it's the opposite. Back then, Germany was rising up from being humiliated and were bloodthirsty. Back then, Russia was collapsing and lost to bolsheviks. Nowadays, Germany is cucked, Russia is losing money every day and is a shadow of its former self. Sure, they could nuke us, but it would give them no profit, and would start a war. Sure, we would be killed, but they would lose

This
>Poland is the only country trying to resist the globalist agenda
Correct however countries such as my own (Russia) and Serbia, Hungary, China, North Korea, Japan, Czechia and Syria have successfully rejected globalists

I'd rather we made the silk road with China, especially that they are interested, and sabotage a little the plans of the (((overlords))).

Well, nobody knows what the deal was about. All we know is that both our minister and Juncker were happy as if they had the best sex session ever

youtube.com/watch?v=hHLEHI8FaHo

> suckers

China protects Chinese interests. USA is a more important partner to them right now than Poland.

Russia Vs Nato is a different story.

You got me completely wrong, world wars were merely loose analogies, I only meant that we still don't know how much losses will we take until Jews are satisfied and in the future what awaits us is the grand battle over property demands which might be backed by the US government. What will we do then? If we refuse to satisfy those claims, then the USA will surely make sure to punish us severely for that. Add to that the current conflict with the EU. We're completely fucked, only Divine intervention can save us now, which is what sometimes happens in politics

>I'd rather we made the silk road with China
Silk Road is a hoax

Trump is no jew. He's jewing the jews. 4pd3d backgammon etc. etc. MAGA.

Seriously though, who is foolish enough to believe that the president is more than a puppet of the jews looming behind him at this point? It doesn't matter who we have in office unless they purge ZOG.

it doesn't change the fact that it would mess up a little the plans

We have no control over what our government will do, we can eventually send them the bill. The decisions are sadly made above our heads

drump is a fucking puppet

The Snowden indicator is the real indicator.

Snowden couldn't stay in China because it's too weak as of now. Russia is the real opposition to (((the west))).

Jew haters will be punished accordingly. This is biblical fact.

Yeah. They are.
*rolls eyes*

You probably are eating some chips and drinking cola as you type on your newest tablet, while average russian is freezing his ass off in his broken home

I hope you are ready to suck that BJC Poland, otherwise say bye bye to any economical and military help from USA.

then stop downplaying this. Jews have already: TVN, Gazeta Wyborcza (Soros), Fundacja Batorego (Soros) which redistributes norwegian funds. We already have AJC here. If we give them property, then they will be a powerful political force in Warsaw

>Pacing and Leading
Has Trump actually done anything to Poland?
No.
Is Trump actually going to do anything to Poland?
No.
Is Poland going to fold to Trump's demands on anything he's said he's going to do to Poland?
No.
Is everyone that is aware of this story thinking that Poland might be on to something by not letting the Jewry dominate them in the political realm?
Yes.

Even if Trump flipped Poland on some perceivable anti-semitic message, there's still the 4D chess angle that many Trump supporters will blissfully espouse. He'll turn either outcome into a win because it was planned, counter-planned, and counter-couter-planned (as far as they are concerned).

Either way, whether Trump's intention is to "bring Poland to heel" or "use controversy to raise awareness to the public psyche as to the JQ", mission accomplished. Remember, he learned from the best.

Cherry tomatoes > chips
Carbonated water > Sugary drinks
Computer was manufactured and assembled in Taiwan.

checked

>poland is the only

Trying to memory hole the axis of dankness?

why does polish money have the shapes

Always look on the bright side of life.
People are more redpilled than before. I'm curious about the next elections. The competition to PIS won't be PO or nowoczesna, but rather Kukiz and the likes

elections don't change country overnight

I feel like this country is unfortunately going to shit, except when all of Europe goes to shit, this is our last hope

>Go to Poland and speak well about them and their patriotism
>Bend the knee Goy
This isnt trump, allegedly this whole shit started with a guy named
>Thomas Yazdgeri
Who i do not know much about except he sold home in Alexandria
Payne St. N., 111-Celebrity Ventures Corp. to Thomas Yazdgeri, $710,000.
Who the fuck is this fucker?

It's hard to tell the intention, because there is a massive info-war. People spread half-truths, over-analyze shit, and meme instead of posting facts. I'd rather wait and see

you should not underestimate the power of the dark side

>Trump is not a Jewish pupp-

Compare Poland 2018 to Poland 2014
Do you smell the difference? I do, we made a huge leap forward. Have faith, be vigilant, but don't let the fear consume you. Especially, don't feel hopelessness, because this is what various spy agencies want you to feel - that everyone is your enemy and plans to destroy you, while in reality, it's politicians doing some business deals that will neither improve nor worsen our living conditions

why are you goys denying the truth?

I never did. It's just that I feel too old for that banal roleplay that media do. I just don't feel like dancing this dance again

Israel + American = The World Rulers.
You need to DEAL WITH IT! The GOD EMPRAHHH is coming for you, POOland. MAGA. MAGA. MAGA! Based Jewish MAGAPEDES won't be oppressed by your Nazi regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRk_D1UMPsI

But youre not alone. They will bow and even force faked smiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=v96obAvXkM4

I do not longer even know what is going on. But I think that was the aim of that all. Can you tell on Sup Forums which party spams what message? Yeah, I bet you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2KkpF1n3Q

>I do not longer even know what is going on
>But I think that was the aim of that all.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Welcome to what will be known 30 years from now as the "World's First Hybrid / Disinformation Wars"

The whole world is currently living in the state of war with each other, albeit not in a conventional meaning

This line is CTR talk:
>What can we do? I'm feeling a bit hopeless to be honest
No legitimate poster posts emotional arguing with the clear intent of inspiring negative emotions, especially hopelessness. This is an old proprietary CTR template.
Why are we being raided today? There's "rate my dick" pics in the catalog. Are mods asleep?

how fucking dare u

FPBP

>inb4 cadre shills calling you a shill

We are being raided 24/7
I hope that you checked this thread >it was almost slid to death

Why should the property of Polish Jews fall to anyone except Poland if there are no relatives? It is perfectly normal everywhere on earth that the state inherits if there are no relatives.

what did luther say about the jews again?

USA have this 447 act, that says that US will help kikes with bullying goys who don't want to gib money, it's also why the shitstorm with Poland started

That is not the patriotic Germany, friendly memer. Those are the anti-German social democrats who can't get enough of that sweet, sweet white guilt to drive their agenda. And boy do they need it now more than ever, since the SPD, Sigmar Gabriels party, fell to 15,5% from once 35-40%.

>Poland is the ONLY country in Europe that is still trying to resist the globalist agenda
We actually don't have any holohoax laws but the fucking commies did pass a general anti-racist law recently.

>Why?

SWEDEN YES youtube.com/watch?v=H816YFtMGTE

kys

What the fuck? So this is it? We really have no allies in this fucking world (except Hungarians of course)? Everyone is kikes puppet? Every fucking time. EVERY FUCKING TIME. Im telling you right now that another world war will start in Poland. Again. Fuck this shit. And fuck Trump, this fucking kike tool. And I trusted him.

I hate to say it, but it's true. The only reason Trump wants to deport Mexicans is because the kikes in America got worried that too many Mexicans, too fast, might compromise the holohoax scam in America, which controls a narrative of victimhood of Jews. I'm still going to vote for Trump in 2020 though, there's nobody else.

Bullshit. Look at this board. He is bringing awareness to the Jew. I don't know how the man operates. Though he is fighting for you, why aren't you fighting too?

>We actually don't have any holohoax laws but the fucking commies did pass a general anti-racist law recently.
what did they pass
why did people let them

>Europe-and-migrants.jpg

It's fake news, calm down.

Never believe anything from "The Hill".

fpbp

The law is an attack on free speech. I 100% understand where Poland is coming from on this. They don't like taking flak for the shit a handful of countrymen did during Nazi occupation. I get it... but making it illegal to use a term? Come on. Don't be pussies.

Just dropping some oc for you kikes.

If a brazilian politician stated it here he'd probably be punched on the streets.