en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Entertainment_Merchants_Ass'n
youtu.be/czUx2gvjdJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UHHHMM BOIIINEEYY SANDUHS

>OH NOOOOOOOO

Democrats really fucked up.

>Florida now has worse gun control than California

BLUE WAVE

>the last Bethesda game I bought was a heavily discounted version of Fallout New Vegas which I mod heavily and play all the time
That nigga ain’t getting any more of my money. Skyrim was boring and gay when I tried playing it at my friend’s house.

panic

Yes, Wolf. Sources familiar with the matter have confirmed that Stormy Daniels has urinated in the past. Now, were not going to jump to any conclusions but it would appear the President has a, and I quote, 'a pee fascination'. More to come, Wolf.

Beto co-sponsored the Assault Weapons Ban
Ted won already

How, did they pass that “must be 21 to buy guns” bill?

hope there are a few leg shots today

So what job did you get because of the tariffs, user

This homosexual deviant was a Trump hater, glad he's dead. His forced bullshit was never funny. Piss on his queer grave.

Both his mother and wife died the same day in the same house. This is the diary entry right after.

>he's salty because i called him out on being a non /fit/ soyim
you are why the white race is dying

how assblasted is Sup Forumseddit going to be when Trump bans violent vidya?

>Beto
>Beta

I work for the steel industry and got a job thanks to the tariffs. I can't believe you guys would risk another Great Depression for some giggles, and seriously hurt our neighbors

And waiting periods, and "simulated automatic fire" device ban

Make this known to pinkos and they might be less concerned about muh vidya

Bambam wasn’t called the deporter in chief for nothing

Lol gay

AWOO

in fairness you have to have a very high IQ to understand skyrim

How much more work does he do than Joe Punchclock though

>I work for the steel industry
prove it by posting your hand

Hey don’t bully Jack

It's a meme picture, stop being triggered.

at worst violence will qualify for mature rating, esrb is a joke anyways

Supreme Court already ruled the government can't ban or regulate video games back when California (of course) tried to make it illegal for anyone under 18 to buy M rated games.

That's a big hat! Is there room for another?

Time for a history lesson. Introducing Basillos II of the Byzantine Empire, regarded as one of the great emperors and Greeks love the guy. One Greek journalist in the late 1800s/early 1900s encouraged his people to be more like him. Why? Because the guy wanted more Greek on Bulgarian violence that's why. Basill II was known as the Bulgar Slayer in case you didn't know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_II

Not understanding that the White Man was being being overrun by goblin scum in Skyrim, and the point was to root them out.

After none yesterday (though the suit was sexy) there better be! She's doing a good job talking about tariffs as well. Gotta love Trish

Oh, I'm sorry. Has my opinion upset you? Stop being so triggered you soft bitch.

what is that tattoo?

>we will have another episode of niggers larping about being superior because of "muh sprinting" next olympics

A
W
O
O

>yfw Trump announces that all games are banned for sale aside from bethesda titles

Is Joe Punchclock the angry brother of Joe Six Pack?

HOW DOES IT FEEL
HOW DOES IT FEEL
TO BE WITHOUT A HOME
LIKE A COMPLETE UNKNOWN
LIKE A ROLLING STONE

isn't it currently illegal to buy M rated games under 18?

Ideally he'll talk shit about the ESRB and how fucking incestuous it is.

ATTENTION: watching NGE S01E04. If I don't make it back for 300 wait until 340 and only then panic

> pic related, clearly the best girl

I think one of the biggest issues, and I speak from experience is the massive amounts of depressed people that use Video Games as an out
I mean look at the future of our nations, they're fucking terrible, it leaves anyone with any future prospects in bad light. I felt like absolute shit because I graduated back in December and had yet to find a job, then I met a guy and he offered me to come join the force in a new state so long as I pass the requirements.
I was able to snap out of my depression and I've started getting /fit/ and it's been helping me.
Now I'm enjoying life again, enjoying video games again, and generally happy.

The big problem right now is mental, we have sick fucks taking things to the extreme and people are either too apathetic or too scared to get those people the help they need. So they snap, kill people and what happens? They blame men, whites, guns, videogames and lord knows what else without looking at the underlying problems of current society.

I know let's release Skyrim again!

Thanks for the wallpaper.

the stores probably just stop you

Why do they all have the same face?

no, stores just won't sell them to under 18s without a parent

IT'S HERE

S H O E
H
O
E

Retailers can get fined if caught IIRC

No, there are no laws in the United States regarding that. The ESRB is a private organization. All cases of stores not selling to people under 18 is voluntary. California tried to make it an actual law, and SCOTUS said no.

>posting the edit

lets not do that, let's just blame white men for the gorillionth time this year.

>Bambam wasn’t called the deporter in chief for nothing
He was called that by lying kike media agents to disguise the fact he didn't do shit. Almost all of that nigger's "deportations" come from his administration (and his administration alone) counting wetbacks turned away at the border as deports- something that had never been included in the previous numbers.

The nigger lied. The jews lied harder.

Yeah it’s like the MPAA movie ratings. It’s not illegal for a kid to see a R movie, but they self regulate and movie theaters make you go with a parent if you’re younger than 17.

>3 women
>or 3 men
Is this one of those duck/rabbit pics?

>Retailers can get fined if caught IIRC
By who? Stop making up bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Entertainment_Merchants_Ass'n

i love easter eggs

Did Trump confront the violent vidya virgins yet?

stop watching animu

If I claim I need help mentally then they take my guns and if I don't I become poor, tough choices.

Lel that swazi

What is this am i hearing about bideo games? Trump seems to touch a lot of strange topics lately. Is he simply trying to deal with it as quick as possible so he doesn't have to come back to it later?

>skyrim had already sold over 25 million units
>before switch release
>before skyrim remaster switch release next year

How BASED can one man be?
MAKE TAMRIEL GREAT AGAIN!

Now we're talking! Bless you, brother

Happening now

Take lots for me frens I'm still stuck in the exam chair, they can't find the cause of this pain, the drill job was fine.

you'd better find a hat

THE RUSSIANS GOT TO Sup Forums

forgot my pic

of course, because we all know it's not the massive amounts of broken families. It's not the shitty schools, it's not the unfair laws that directly impact children. It's not the complete and utter breakdown of trust in the country. It's those darn white males and their hobbies

State? Usually the only way they can do that is by FORCING you

Yeah I've read Federalist Paupers last September.

The Kikel's wish to keep us in eternal war/conflict until the end of time. when are we going to say enough is enough? No more Blood for Israel. We have to decide if were going to be a 51 state nation or not.
youtu.be/czUx2gvjdJk

Isn't a cold wake up call generally considered a good thing for delusional people? If it weren't for the tiny hands I would think this image was pro-Trump.

> Merchant Ass

>Montana doesn't even care who Tester's opponent will be, they'll vote for him
Lol

Based as fuck.

When is Trump meeting with the game devs?

lol
Then uranium one informant has zero info on the "scandal"
Trumpfags are dumb as shit

it really jogs my noggin that they continually pull this shit and then try to get white men to vote D

cringey shit from bloodborne that is apparently a reference to the anime Beserk

right now, but press is blocked off. So it's probably just the game devs telling him about how the ESRB works

He's holding a conference about video game ratings.

It's actually to distract attention away from the gun control issue, since gun owners don't really care about video games, but it looks like Trump is working hard to erode the 2nd Amendment, which means he'll appeal to more leftists

is there going to be a live stream for gamer talk or just a follow up article or two?

Truly this is what made voters go against Clinton!

>t. buttmad berniebro
back to r/politics nigger

After he finishes kicking off another Great Depression with his tariffs

Gamer talk won’t have press there sadly