Dragon Ball => children, One Piece => adults

>watch Dragon Ball Super
>still no blood in the episode of episodes
>One Piece has liters every week

So we can conclude that Dragon Ball is for children and nothing but children now.

Someone really needs to make a
>the virgin One Piece ''''''''special''''' vs the chad Dragon Ball Super special
meme pic

What are age ratings and hours of airing of One Piece and Dragon Ball Super?
I'm annoyed by the lack of blood myself.

Both are animated like shit though

One piece is the show that airs just before Dbs

There was no One Piece special. Although the war deserved dozens.

gohan blanco outclassed both hour long specialas

super has no blood because it does not have to adapt the manga which already has blood in it.

haven't watched the anime since like a few hundred episodes but the animation here doesn't look to bad

has it gotten better lately?

A bit. Manga is still superior, obviously. Chapters just don't have enough content for fucking 20 minutes.

>blood is what makes a show for adult

Both animes are garbage, but I don't know why studio Toei has differing censorship standards.

They are both for children.

Bad news for you, they both air in the morning so they're family show for both childrens and adults.

>OP
Get that trash out of here.

Dragon Ball => Children
One Piece => Manchildren
At least anime wise

Animation is garbage. If you look at the characters, Luffy's getup is better animated than everything else there. The rest is just a few frames max

Eh I'd argue more manchildren like Dragon Ball. One Piece readers unlike DB readers tend to realise OP is for kids yet enjoy it regardless.
Unless that makes OP have more manchildren readers? Who fucking cares?

One Piss after Marineford:
Watch an episode, nothing of value happens
Watch another, getting nowhere
Watch another, barely get anywhere
Watch another, get a little further
Watch another, 75% flashbacks that has been reused in nearly every fucking episode, especially with Sanji lately

DBS:
Watch an episode, wholy shit Goku and Vegeta annihilated a universe
Watch another, Kuririn doing good, but is taken out
Watch another, Frieza is up to aomething, and Frost gets fucked

My point is: You actually get somewhere is DBS

Wrong.

At least Oda hasn't gone senile (yet). Toriyama seems to have forgotten almost everything about Dragon Ball except the Buu arc and turned his sequel into a clusterfuck of plotholes.

Yes, because making something bloody means it's more adult. Just like Game of Thrones is the pinnacle of adult literature, because blood.

At least DBS has a plot.
And it's deeper than Z, and way deeper than OP. Not that it was my point, because i pointed out that each ep furthers the plot in S, but in OP you can watch multiple episodes and barely get anywhere.

In regards to plot, the villains in S as opposed to Z have more mysterious backgrounds, such as Goku Black who kept viewers guessing. Also, it keeps the arcs relatibely short, and doesn't stretch everything super thin like OP and Z. Not hating on Z, its better than OP post Marineford, but Z isnt as great as many nostalgicks claim

>At least DBS has a plot

What is that again? Goku fights people and gets power-ups so Toei has more toys to sell? Yeah, great plot. Stop defending garbage, Dragon Ball lost its plot when it stopped being about DRAGON BALLS and started being about Goku changing hair colors constantly.

>Watching One Piece instead of reading it
You're doing it wrong

>I need blood and some edgy mc making "tough guy" faces and a harem plot so I can self insert as the omnipotent god-like mc who gets all the girls!
Are you sure YOU are not the try-hard child who watches shows for immature children?

>cartoons
>adults

>anime
>adults

You can only choose one

Oh sorry I forgot that an adult can't watch something unless it has blood in it.
And I forgot that just because it has blood in it means it's only for adults.

At least in dragonball people usually don't look like fat clowns or faggots all the time. Whoever makes the character designs is a mental child

yeah, not like there is a clown god, a fat cat god and a gay angel in dragon ball, haahahahahahaha- wait.

Dragon Ball: Things happen
Wan Piss: 80% of the episode consist of flashbacks, recaps and the longest openings in anime

The Dragon Ball franchise is not infested with cheesy melodramatic flashbacks.

For that reason alone it's automatically superior do Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, BnHA, etc.