Catballs

catballs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFD_MXI7M80
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-J3H7jAZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is this allowed

Animators and artists playing prank on each other.
>Here color these neko balls for me.

you couldve tried a little harder

Kek

I remember, as a highschooler, going to my girlfriend's house and slowly realizing her pets weren't neutered. Just... giant dog balls all over the place. Bouncing everywhere.

Can't even play fetch with them... looks too uncomfortable.

It's like she never even SAW the Price Is Right!

sure she hasn't fugged them?

>Can't even play fetch with them... looks too uncomfortable.
You're not supposed to throw the dog's balls around user.

>women with unneutered large dogs
You might want to consider someone more hygenic and less mentally ill as a romantic interest.

What's wrong with that?

You got NTRed by a dog.

Are you sure you're not the mentally ill one, user?

>faggors seeing catballs
>all i notice is the nopan

literal faggots, the lot of you

>Not tryna see her pantsu and looking at the cat instead.
OP confirmed gay.

Why don't wee see any pantyshots in anime anymore?

There are only a few exceptions, strangely usually in the first episode. That, and full force ecchi almost-H fanservice shows. Which are censored for TV broadcast.

Am I the only one who thinks the balls make this scene 10x more erotic?

This is the Kirara you always wanted. Enjoy.

(OP)
>skirt

Tamatama then?

10 times 0 is still 0

BARKED

you missed a spot

youtube.com/watch?v=WFD_MXI7M80

You're an idiot if you think she's nopan.
She's holding her skirt up so her panties don't show.

>neutering your pets

No way that's normal unless you have members of the opposite sex living in the same house.
In all my life, I've never seen any neutered dog/cat at a friend's/relative's house.

>Stroking the nuts of the stray cat.mp4
>3,252,192 views

>americans love neutering things so much they're neutering themselves as well with sjw shit
And yet vegetarians complain about meat when they're completely fine with mutilating their pets. Same with the anti-circumcision fags.

>2 years after video
>he live with that cat now

nike balls

that's a pretty good result

they are trying to educate you into respecting women and their properties

not if you can instantly see where he did the brush strokes

Nobody gives a shit but they will hunt things they are not supposed to while you are not watching, being an ecological problem and all. Especially cats. Yea being this infantile about human responsibilities is normal.

Space monkey balls

oh you are right. can't see shit on my monitor

because of feminism.

Anime is now trying to pander to the west pretty hard

But even neutered cats hunt, they even eat the things they hunt. It's just how cats are.

>japan

Then fucking teach them not to do it instead of cutting their balls off and calling it a day on your lazy ass.
Why even have pets if you are only going to pet them and let them roam the house.

>not cutting their balls off
Any cat that approaches my house and has balls dangling between their legs gets the snip.

>teaching a cat
I'd like to see you try

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-J3H7jAZ4

thats impressive but i believe its harder to teach a cat not to act on its primal instincts and fuck other cats in the wild

Well yeah that's impossible

I love posting this

>all X are the same
The stupid opinion board is over here, m8:

fucking degenerate

Also, on the same topic, Does anyone know the name of that manga where a dog is used to fuck a girl but then gets NTR'D by a stray dog and the two dogs end fucking the girl?

Yoooo that's erotic

Cats truly are the master race. how can spergy canines even compete!

What's going on here? Is that affection or subjugation? Or both?

>girlfriend

Damn it, I can't shake off the feeling that I have seen these balls somewhere before...

>didn't even notice it at first because of the delicious thighs
>now all I can see are the cat balls

Thanks Sup Forums.

>girlfriend
>...

Unneutered females are loud as fuck while in heat, and of course there's the risk that they will fuck a tom and end up pregnant.
Unneutered male cats will mark every single fucking wall, curtain and sofa in your house. Also get in fights with other male cats, foreign or living in the same house, which can end in fatal wounds.

Neuter your cats unless you explicitly want kittens.

Neutered cats also hunt, user. If you want them to leave the wild animals alone, you simply can't let them go outside.

It's sort of like forgetting where you're glasses are, when they're right in front of your face.

They wanted to trigger kirara yuriturds even more than they already are due to it being a hetsol.

This show is suprisingly fun.

A girl holding up her skirt to not show panties is more erotic than a full on panty view.

Nice one.

This scene really reminded me of the one in New Game. Even their bras look awfully similar. Both shows have tasteful fanservice.

>full on panty view
Causal and accidental exposure for small moments is the highest level.

Aoba isn't a slut though.

Not to mention that it's at least realistic. They went for detail instead of ignoring gravity altogether.

This guy knows his shit.

Neutering is the reason I don't want pets. I just think about what it would be like to have MY balls chopped off.

I want to drink the pee of the girls in this show as much as I do with the New Game girls.

They don't care. They don't "think" like we do.

You're on a site where a large percentage of users are from the US. You most likely got half of your dick chopped off when you were a defenseless baby.

This show will be super easy to fap to. Especially with Kaho and Mafuyu.

It's not just that, unneutered animals have a significant higher rate of developing cancer. Not to mention they are also living a lower quality of life frustrated by the fact that they are being kept from reproducing. Even if you train them to behave, that doesn't fix the symptom, that they're suffering from sexual frustration, and eventually they'll act out in other ways.

YOU JUST KNOW

WE

CARE

>>>/gshota/

What is he so happy about?

This is what stops me from owning a cat or dog.

I don't want exposed genitals and anuses rubbing up against my stuff or on me or even touch that shit when washing them.

Just saw a friends cat gag and throw up a fucking hairball and vomit all over his carpet and the smell was foul.

You guys know that female cats/dogs exist, right?

my dick fell funny for a while.

Aren't those called onaholes?

>not assuming your place as king species of this planet.
Seems like you're already neutered, user.

>ew nature disgusting
>let me lower my immune system by keeping everything sterile to the point of getting allergies and let me eat my canned food and soda pops to get cancer instead

I might die a virgin but that's better than fucking the same vagina a dog did.

im going to be laughing at this image for weeks.

I expected this to be done in a more competent manner.

why does she hold her skirt like that? is she afraid that the kot will see her panties?