Troll Roasties For Women's Day

Since it's women's day and the feminists are out virtue signaling in force, it's a great opportunity to troll them

Post these on your campus and watch the land whales and their leftist defenders have meltdowns

Normal IOTBW rules apply

Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

Other urls found in this thread:

hipatiapress.com/hpjournals/index.php/generos/article/view/1683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is lame. what you need to do to be more subtle is get women to demand x2 EXP and x2 Credit boosters for womens day. that should put a spanner in things

I was gonna print out a bunch of these but the fucking poster petrified me! Hope you like giving sponge baths to strangers, dickhead.

the entire point of the meme is to not be subtle roofucker, the leftists will shit themselves trying to insist it's not true too

hop in the tub sigurður let's get lathering

oh yeh well played my bad really good idea you have there friendo also sage

Troll? Good way to get dismissed when there are legitimate points that need addressing.

Femin virus omg lulz

thx m8

>Women’s Studies as Virus: Institutional Feminism, Affect, and the Projection of Danger
hipatiapress.com/hpjournals/index.php/generos/article/view/1683

Bump

All these fake (((activism))) posters. They want to introduce you to ANTIFA type activities.

sage

My, you actually went to the effort of editing the picture out of pure butt hurt huh?

eat shit you salty leftist fuck

Fuck off reddit
Bump

>leftist fuck
You're the OBVIOUS Leftist (((Alt-Right))) Deep State scum.

Fuck your crypto-ANTIFA faggotry and your false-flag rallies.

sage

Fuck off numale beta
Bump

>Mexico
>generic scripted response
ACTIVISM THREADS = DEEP STATE

I thought you libtards loved immigrant Mexicans. Kek, numale beta leftist cuck showing the actual racist political party.
Bump

>Mexico
sage

Hahahaha, didn't take too long for this thread to struck a serious chord with you I see.

I thought you libtards loved immigrant Mexicans. Kek, numale beta leftist cuck showing the actual racist political party.
Bump.

>libtards
>Mexico

Bump..

>didn't take too long for this thread to struck a serious chord with you I see.

>I thought you libtards loved immigrant Mexicans. Kek, numale beta leftist cuck showing the actual racist political party.
Calm down Sean Hannity, your scripted speak is showing.

ALT-RIGHT = ANTIFA

Give an argument you fag, I gave one already
Bump

All OP is asking for is people to put up posters you sperg. Easy on the caps lock there schlomo.

Look at this commie fuck melt down, stick to your racemixing threads faggot

He's probably crying into his Starbuck caramel latte right now over this thread.

Bumping