You aren't redpilled if you think Climate Change is a hoax

fox2now.com/2018/02/26/nasa-releases-time-lapse-of-the-disappearing-arctic-polar-ice-cap/

"2017 was once again one of the hottest years on record, ranked as the second-warmest by NASA and third-warmest by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

The findings “continue the planet’s long-term warming trend,” according to NASA. A trend that is driven predominately by human activity through carbon dioxide emissions.

Temperature records for the planet, monitored independently by both agencies, go back to 1880. The announcement came at a joint press conference on Thursday in Washington.

2017 also featured a number of extreme weather events, most notably the record number of major hurricanes impacting the US and Caribbean, which led to the costliest year for weather disasters in US history."

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/
theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/27/arctic-warming-scientists-alarmed-by-crazy-temperature-rises
motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/oil-subsidies-renewable-energy-tax-breaks/
cnbc.com/2016/01/20/which-banks-have-the-most-oil-exposure.html
youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64
youtu.be/T43vc4NZUUc
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The polar bears are dying Soyim
Better pay your carbon tax

I have the nuclear codes.

I'm going to use them later.

my nam jef

It's going to get cold, really cold
The truth is always the opposite of what you see in the (((media)))

Why are so content to shill for the oil companies?

you arent redpilled if you see the kikes staking an argument to divide with and dont realize that neither of the two option presented are accurate.

The climate IS changing, we are going into an ice age.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

You aren't redpilled if you don't know the difference between manmade and solar-cycle climate changes.

why are you so content to shill for the media?

saved

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

I don’t really give a shit if it’s changing. We can adapt, and if nature intends for us to die off, so be it.

On the earth’s time scale we’re in the tail end of the most recent ice age, so expect the climates to warm up.

then why is our only ice breaker stuck for the winter in frozen seas

>we are going into an ice age.
Then what was it 80 degrees in the midatlantic 2 weeks ago?

What media?

explain this

New idea for current year, blaming Russia.

They used global warming as a ruse to trick the US into trying to bomb our ozone layer to open a hole in it and "let out all the gas"

Also stop calling it climate change, you're talking about global warming. Climate change is a natural event and yours is a debunked bullshit claim you fucking slide-thread turdskid kike. Sage.

>on record
only 50 of those years even being somewhat reliable.

Exxon knew back in the 1970's that climate change was caused by carbon emissions and they hid it for 40 years because they wanted money and power

pic related

As a white person having no kids, why would I give a shit?
Legit question.

Also the plastic in the ocean, mainly from pooland, great chink nation and ooga booga republic.

Almost half of CO2 in the air comes from livestock

There’s no way to solve Climate Change thanks to overpopulation

Back in the 1970s Climate Alarmists were worried about a coming Ice Age and 1st world Over-population. My fucking god Opposite Land.

See, that's what pisses me off. Al Gore will pay his "carbon exemption credits" and go right on living in a mansion that sucks down more power than every small town in the area combined. And he and his friends will continue flying from Nashville to LA for their climate conferences in private jets that burn more fossil fuels in a single trip than my 1964 LeSabre with its 7 litre engine would burn in an entire year of driving to and from work if I drove it instead of the Honda. At that's the thing. The limousine liberals want all the rules to apply to the little people, but not to them. Why, a cynical person might think it was all a scam by the ruling elite to control the Proletariat.

stuck bitchez

Op engages in the cherry picking of data.
His hypothesis is actually 3:
1) Humans addition of CO2 into the atmosphere says in the atmosphere and isn't the pissing in the ocean it really is. That is, our 6 GtC/yr disturbs the thousands of GtC equilibrium. No, it precipitates out.
2) That this CO2 causes more warming. It doesn't. the 13 micrometer IR window is already completely blocked - half by water vapor, half by CO2. Adding more CO2 is like putting curtains on a solid wall to block out the sun: it doesn't do anything.
3) That a warmer climate is bad for humans, when history shows it was BETTER! Direct denial of reality.

Because, young grasshopper, all life is connected. The natural order is in balance, and as we disrupt that balance, the pendulum will swing back the other way and destroy our civilization as sea levels rise and the inevitable war over resources causes a massive global refugee crisis, fag

>anti-oil rhetoric
3 minutes and the true motive of OP comes to light.

You now realize climate change is politicized to kill the oil market, which is essential to the American economy. Climate change is a globalist scheme to cripple the American economy now that China is posed to replace it.

This.

We're coming out of an ice age, having ice at the poles is not this planet's status quo. It just so happens that anatomically modern humans were not around prior to the ice age. That doesn't mean we can't survive the planet in a warmer state, but it does mean that unless cities can build barriers to hold back the tides they WILL have to be re-built inland.

>when shore leave comes to you

theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/27/arctic-warming-scientists-alarmed-by-crazy-temperature-rises

"The north pole gets no sunlight until March, but an influx of warm air has pushed temperatures in Siberia up by as much as 35C above historical averages this month. Greenland has already experienced 61 hours above freezing in 2018 - more than three times as many hours as in any previous year.

Seasoned observers have described what is happening as “crazy,” “weird,” and “simply shocking”.

“This is an anomaly among anomalies. It is far enough outside the historical range that it is worrying – it is a suggestion that there are further surprises in store as we continue to poke the angry beast that is our climate,” said Michael Mann, director of the Earth System Science Center at Pennsylvania State University. “The Arctic has always been regarded as a bellwether because of the vicious circle that amplify human-caused warming in that particular region. And it is sending out a clear warning.”"

Explain faggot

if you are worried about man made climate change, wipe Africa out

And because it was beneficial. The higher carbon emissions accelerated the time-frame for the next ice age, which means they'll be in control for a long time to come

Did you ever ask yourself why major oil companies behind carbon taxes?

>Air
>Water
>Sun
>Carbon
Tax one of those and you tax the life cycle of every living thing on the planet. Think.

all I'm asking is for weather warfare info to be made public, all I'm asking is for a real investigation into chemtrails, all I'm asking is for more information on haarp, all I'm asking is why green energy is being suppressed, all I'm asking is who owns and profits the most from oil, all I'm asking is why aren't you smart enough to ask these question?

>new york cartoonists are allowed to have opinions
no

so we only have one ice breaker in the military because ice is going extinct? thanks king nigger.

You stupid faggot the oil market is dying anyway because 95% of the world isn't retarded and is transitioning to renewable energy.

Why do you love shilling for the Saudi kingdom and OPEC? Those are the real beneficiaries of oil production. The US could be totally energy independent if we switched to renewables and stopped subsidizing the failing fossil fuel industry.

motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/oil-subsidies-renewable-energy-tax-breaks/

Link the article, not just a figure from it

>climate change
>not a natural occurrence
>modern day doomsday cult

You fucking newfags don't know anything. The banks and the oil companies control this government, they control Trump just like they controlled Obama and Bush. 9/11 was a false flag event to allow us to invade the middle east to regain control over the oil market. Why do you fags shill for these people?

cnbc.com/2016/01/20/which-banks-have-the-most-oil-exposure.html

How bad and extensive is the big banks' exposure to the crude oil crash?

A just-released Goldman Sachs report lists the answers to the following questions about how much the financial sector and the oil markets are intertwined:

How much have the big banks funded in outstanding debt to the oil & gas sector?

Bank of America leads the list with $21.3 billion. Citigroup is next at $20.5 billion. Wells Fargo is third at $17 billion. JP Morgan Chase is at $13.8 billion. Morgan Stanley is at $4.8 billion, PNC Bank has $2.6 billion and US Bancorp is at $3.1 billion.

How much is that, as a percentage of the bank's total loans?

Morgan Stanley leads the way at 5%, followed by Citi at 3.3%, Bank of America at 2.4%, Wells Fargo at 1.9%, JP Morgan Chase at 1.6%, PNC at 1.3%, and US Bancorp at 1.2%.

Which banks have stowed away the most reserves relative to their oil exposure?

Wells Fargo leads the way here with 7.1% of the value of its exposure in reserve. US Bancorp is second with 5.4%, and JP Morgan Chase is third with 4%. Morgan Stanley, Citi, and PNC are all at 3% and Bank of America has 2.3% in reserve.

As for Goldman Sachs itself, CFO Harvey Schwartz would only say the company has $10.6 billion in total oil sector exposure.

Ice try Share Blue!

Its fake as fuck, its redistributing the wealth by taxing us more and more. Period!
Drops the mic.

This is not an anomaly we can survive. If too much of the ice caps melt, the amount of warm water in the atmosphere will make storms even more violent than they already are.

Look at this year's hurricane season. It broke records because it was so extreme. How can you deny that reality?

cool drawing bro, also digees revoked

Solar activity is decreasing though...

user you know that this board is full of cucks that dream about being anally impregnated by Trump right? They accept anything he says these republifags these mongrel brainded suburban subhumans. They don't know anything about being conservative. Being called a US conservative is an insult to any conservative outside of US. But these retards accept this. They are fucking bootlicking scum nothing more. A while ago all of them were praising Trump for leaving muh gunz alone but now they just look the other way when he flip flops again. This delusion will continue until Tump is textbook definition of Libturd jewscum. And even then they will lick his balls and do a rimjob for him. From this you can guess where the climate change denial comes from. Trump said it's fake thus it means it's fake.

another infiltrating lib shitstain
sage

Human beings have existed for only a small fraction of the leftmost portion of that graph. This is a matter of significant digits; that graph simply shows too much information to show how extreme the current warming is. Fuck outta here you 6th grade illiterate. Are all of you fucking idiots underage?

>the amount of warm water in the atmosphere will make storms even more violent than they already are.
???????????????
It would make storms more frequent maybe, not stronger
stronger storms would require LESS storms

Fuck off newfag

>Human beings have existed for only a small fraction of the leftmost portion of that graph. This is a matter of significant digits; that graph simply shows too much information to show how extreme the current warming is. Fuck outta here you 6th grade illiterate. Are all of you fucking idiots underage?
You debate like a woman; flinging insults.

you arent redpilled if you think it is just happening to Earth

oh noes, the earth is having its usual natural cycles between ice ages and whatever the opposite is called.

Its not like the ice has been there since the beginning of the world.

Of coarse it isn't a hoax, you're a retard if you think we can stop it though. We can't stop a hurricane, we would have no way to stop Yellowstone caldera. what makes you think we have the ability to stop this?

You debate like an insecure manchild who probably has never touched a woman and thus thinks calling someone a woman is an insult.

bro there's plenty of ice out there
trust me

The most drastic mass extincton ever registred is mainly believed to be a result of a super volcano that expelled massive amounts of co2 on the atmosphere, causing the temperature of the planet to rise a few degrees, which in return caused the temperature of the oceans at the time to also rise, which caused apoxia and nearly destroyed all life within it

we can't let drumpf get the polar codes!

The meme-free pill is the understanding that nothing will stop it. No saving the earth bullshit can stop a warming scenario if it plays out

Climate fear-mongering isn't working anymore.

youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64

Founder of The Weather Channel on CNN:
youtu.be/T43vc4NZUUc

Ted Cruz annihilates president of the Sierra Club:
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw

Reminder that Al Gore completely lied. And the elite cause weather shit and melting ice with haarp and experimental shit in Antarctica.

Okay...

>Married, 2 kids, done well in job prospects
Not sure why that struck such a chord with you, but cool.

yeah, poor dolar pears

Wow it's almost like all these idiots who aren't scientists are paid to deny science.

Keep jerking off wall street and the oil companies

>global warming is important!
>you need to sign a treaty which would restrict your emissions but allow China and Russia to pollute as much as they want becuase they’re (((developing))) countries

All leftists are insincere traitors who just want to undermine western civilization, and should shut the fuck up or hang

Where are the real photos from space? Why is it always these computer "models" that show us? I want real pictures.

When your uncle steals free energy devices from Tesla and you pretended to the goy it's a time machine.

>2017 was once again one of the hottest years on record, if you ignore all the years that disagree with us
>christians commit the most terrorist attacks in America, if you remove all of the ones commited by Muslims
>the Holocaust was real, goyim

You should watch the OP video. The scientist points out that ice coverage isn't the only factor, but also the age of the ice. In recent years he says, almost all of the new coverage has formed recently, indicating the variability in the system. The older ice, which was stable for long periods of time, has almost all melted. So yeah, despite the increased coverage, it's mutable and may disappear quickly if warming trends continue.

No one thinks the climate doesn't change, you absolute fucking nigger-tier moron.
People disagree what, if anything, to do about it.

Maybe they’d give a shit if you libkikes actually forced non whites to give a shit

But nah, your plans are to just shit on whitey, see the Paris climate deal

You all need a good old fashioned beating

Trump got his presidency from 9/11

"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."

Why are the island not under water?

Yes global warming includes the oceans getting colder when ice becomes water. Why is everyone retarded?

Retards always post this graph. Newsflash: HUMANS WEREN'T ALIVE FOR ANY OF THAT TIME. It just doesn't matter to whether or not the current changing of the climate will eradicate our civilization when sea levels rise and there's a massive refugee crisis.

>what are conservation efforts

nice flag you little femmy 16 year old "boy"

>so much change to ice
>no change to coasts
Seems fake but I do believe in climate change.
I just don’t see what we can do about it at this rate. Our only hope is that someone makes better technology and until then it’s not my problem. If we burn we burn

>we take global atmospheric CO2 readings over the vent of an active volcano
>look how high it is
>don't question our (((science))) you stupid goyim!

America got its madness from 9/11

Paris accord is corporate trash negotiated by Al gore etc.

It doesn't do nearly enough to reduce emissions and there are no enforcement measures in it as far as I know.

Why is there still ice in the center of the pond melted by the sun?
Where is the moon?
How does the night/day thing works?
So many questions...

>historical record doesn't matter because it was too long ago, because historical record doesn't mean all of history but just the very small part of it that fits our agenda
>you still need to stay guilty about slavery, goyim, even though no one was alive to participate in it, or actually have been slaves

>climate change
>global warming
choose one
>nasa
>red pilled
choose one

Write up a good deal then maybe you can complain if we don’t sign it

But just shooting ourselves in the foot is not the answer

This makes me sad for humans