Fantasy anime

>fantasy anime
>has fantasy and fictional races such as elves, dwarves, fairies, orcs, dragons, etc.
>especially elves
>when elves are being shown and featured you only pretty much see female elves and very rarely do you see any male elves
>ywn see an anime character who is a tall, good looking, eternally youthful, beautiful/handsome, attractive but very powerful male high elf wizard named Caranthir Ar-Feiniel or Aldwin 'Glas Ulthran in a fantasy anime because japs are more obsessed with "cutie" elf women who act more like vapid valley girls
>you'll likely never see an elf guy in anime in general anytime sooner

Will ever be there any more male elves shown who're just as equaly good as the fem elf charaters???

Because one thing about Japanese doing elves, its always showcasing female elves and male elves/elf guys in anime tend to be uncommon or outright fucking rare sight to see.

Why no anime scenario of handsome elf ikemen competing for the attention of an isekai'd schoolgirl?

Why no more male elves in anime works, especially in fantasy anime. I mean surely cutey handsome elf guy husbandos would definitely be appealing to female anime fans and or women who watch anime too.

Or hell, a scenario where cutesy lead fem anime character would be surprisingly dominant to her elf guy lover.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/images/4/4e/Lessons.png
1d4chan.org/images/6/60/FurtherEducation.png
1d4chan.org/images/3/39/LandOfCloudAndMists.png
google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en&ei=VHfaWaWzEoHbjwTP95WQBA&q=elves bard k t andersson&oq=elves bard k t andersson&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..30i10k1.41388.46754.0.47568.11.11.0.0.0.0.243.1506.1j9j1.11.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.3.389....0.cqoUEhEWl9k#imgrc=h6G65WMBBC1baM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wasn't aware female orcs were browsing Sup Forums.

You sound so fucking gay, dude.

>elves
>tall
Only Tolkien elves. Standard D&D elves, which 99% of modern elves are based off (sure, those are based on Tolkien ones originally, but they're much closer to modern counterparts than Tolkien elves are), are generally shorter than humans.

>>you'll likely never see an elf guy in anime in general anytime sooner
Good. Elfs a shit.

>elves
>tall
Just like Warhammer elves, Warcraft elves, Eberron elves, the dark eye? The elves in Original Sin 2 are also pretty tall and lanky.

Don't know shit about Warhammer elves (but generally speaking aren't humans fuckhuge there too?) or dark eye, but warcraft high/blood elves are shorter than humans (night elves are taller) and Eberron ones are shorter too just like in standard d&d.

Who cares about some ugly ears.
I want actual cat boys instead of some gay trap.

>I want actual cat boys instead of some gay trap.

Pick one and only one.

Plenty of male elves in Drifters.
They weren't the ones being raped.

>Warhammer elves
They are tall, canonically taller than humans.
>and Eberron ones are shorter too just like in standard d&d
Factually wrong, Pathfinder elves are generally taller.

There are also elves from Iron Kingdoms and Dark Sun that are taller. If I channel my inner /tg/ I might come up with even more tall elves.

>Factually wrong, Pathfinder elves are generally taller.
Who said anything about pathfinder? Pathfinder is not (standard, i.e. WotC) D&D and Eberron is a setting for D&D, not pathfinder (though I'm sure conversions exist).

>tumblr
As expected of homo-kun

Oh shit, pathfinder is used for Golarion. Sorry, my mistake.

Thanks senpoo

Well, I do concede that there are settings with tall elves, not "just" Tolkien, but I still think that the standardized fantasy elf you see in most modern depictions (and particularly Japanese, who are not well versed in niche settings) are generally based more on your standard Greyhawk / Forgotten Realms elves, and as such are likely to be shorter (though they're free to take liberties).

You seem to know a lot about table top games.

Are you aware of any systems that focus more on the role-playing aspect of the game rather than the combat? Obviously D&D can do both but it focuses more on the combat, and I was wondering if there was something that was kind of like an inverse version of that.

why there are no orc women in anime?

There isn't much to my knowledge and I haven't played that many different system. Just make a thread on /tg/ about this topic, they might help.

I'll try.

If your DM is shit, then the system focuses more on combat than on the RP part.

Also, VtM is probably best for pure RP.

I feel you, not for the fapmaterial, though seeing self-insert fags scream when the handsome elf guy competes with the MC over the girls would be a lot of fun.

You'd like Heavensward; the first expansion of Final Fantasy XIV.
The supporting cast numbers in the dozens and they're almost all male elves.

there are a shit ton but they don't have money for marketing or a 30+ year legacy and as such don't have the cultural penetration of dnd

Elezen aren't elves, they're obnoxious lanky knife-eared frenchmen.

Male elves are housewives.

So they are elves.

Tall, knife eared, long necked frenchman

Praise elf lovin'

Huh, so I just need to find a better DM?

The average otaku is afraid of their sexiness.

>Wasn't born as an elven ojou-sama.

WHY EVEN LIVE.

Elves then.

Meanwhile there are only 2 relevant Elezen women, and one of them is a halfbreed.
Holy shit you're right. I was thinking of Lucia but then remembered she's actually an ubermensch not an elf.

I get you. And really I would like to see in the next fantasy setting anime in which a female character; be it main cast or supporting role, gets herself an elf boi husbando/boyfriend

>we're totally not being tortured or raped
>no we won't tell you in person, or allow broadcasts
>but we totally just really love it here you guys

It sounds like North Korea.

Restaurant to Another World only has like 3 or 4 actualy prominent characters but Alexander the Half-Elf comes and goes more than the others

> Alexander the Half-Elf comes and goes more than the others

Who? And Pics of the guy plox?

Aleksu half-erufu is a legendary hero, womanizer and monster-rapist

Because nips have shit taste.
>yfw you will loving take care of an injured lady Orc

What is he really a rapist, or he rapes monsters???

Where's this from then?

Found story-pic related and its other parts on the 1d4chan "Storythread" wiki article.

>See pic related first
>Then second: 1d4chan.org/images/4/4e/Lessons.png
>Third: 1d4chan.org/images/6/60/FurtherEducation.png
>And fourth worldbuilding part: 1d4chan.org/images/3/39/LandOfCloudAndMists.png

The reason is simple.

Elven women are often portrayed in fantasy series as blond-haired, naive, and often subservient.

They're Japan's attempt at making Americans.

He made some innuendo after defeating a monster. Watch it to get the joke.

If only everyone could Just forget about D&D the world would be a better place.

Oh well. At least it serves a purpose in identifying the wannabe, hipster brainlets who have been sucked in by the commercialization of geek culture.

mfw Elezen male is my main

Your main in what?

As far as I know they only exist in ffxiv...

>complaining about elves when japanese dwarves exist

VtM, CoC from the top of my head.

Ah, the Final Fantasy MMO.

Are there cute dresses in this game?

Nah senpai that's 40K you're thinking of. Warhammer humans are baseline humans from the Holy Roman Empire dealing with some real nasty shit

DanMachi should had some CUTE ELVES.

Delta Green. You play as government agents trying to cover up a nightmare conspiracy of monsters and murder while holding onto your day job and sanity.

Uses a d100 for all resolution, hosing someone down with an automatic weapon has a 45% chance of just killing them right there, and the monsters will typically kill you in one or two hits.

Super fucking fun if you turn the lights out and light candles or get a tinted light like I do. (Play creepy music and shit)

>mfw they don't know about the best elf rapist

>"cutie" elf women who act more like vapid valley girls
The girl in your picture doesn't even act like this. Stop making shit up.

Huh, that does seem pretty fun.

I'd DM it myself if only I had the time...

Listen fujo, tits or GTFO

>male elves

low effort bait, 2/10

Anime would be a perfect medium to depict Silmarillion.

Drakengard is edgy.

>house a: warriors
>house b: wizards
>house c: rich merchants, without much military might
So far, so bad.
>enemy comes with heavy machine guns
Dropped.

For a second I thought that was Shinju no nectar

The girl counter part is dwarves. I've never once seen a female dwarf

>I've never once seen a female dwarf

>female dwarf

need more drow, and not the pants on head retarded evil D&D drow.

Now you have seem them, are you happy?

>need more drow
>but not drow
>also that art

the drow fro the driz'zit books are too fucking stupid.

imagine a society where everyone is Ramsay Bolton.

I'm perfectly fine with dwarven females being turned into lolis. It also would make sense considering we only see males above ground while the female are sheltered and protected in the strongholds.

On another hand I want more Tolkien elves instead of Dungeons and Dragons vegan bullshit, that is, beings of extreme emotions that can get so good at crafting things (after all, they are immortal and have eternity to learn) that at some point down the line their creations are literally magical in quality.

>tfw came across cp while reverse searching this image
Thanks.

I don't know what you did but usually that shouldn't happen.

It's queen's blade s2 btw

It was some booru-like site that probably got overrun with shit/bots.

Feanor did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Read 1/2 Prince for your dose of male and "male" elves.

STUPID SEXY ELFBOYS

Forgot image

You don't see many male elves for the same reason you don't see many white guys in JAV.

There is any difference between female and male elves to begin with?

Depends on what you'd call cute.

O-Oh my goodness.

I have to play this game now.

I liked what JP Wizardry did, calling female Dwarves gnomes and giving them cutie horns.

>implying this isn't superior to the original in every way

>There are also elves from Iron Kingdoms

Ah, yes. The most Sup Forums elves /tg/ has.

Note: this is also an elf (male).

>assumes all the bishonen elves they've seen are female
Oh, you poor naive, sheltered child:
google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en&ei=VHfaWaWzEoHbjwTP95WQBA&q=elves bard k t andersson&oq=elves bard k t andersson&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..30i10k1.41388.46754.0.47568.11.11.0.0.0.0.243.1506.1j9j1.11.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..2.3.389....0.cqoUEhEWl9k#imgrc=h6G65WMBBC1baM:
Also, Order of the Stick, etc.
There are actually quite a few systems that focus on other areas...it is just that "I hit you, you're dead"-"no I'm not" is traditionally the first major hurdle RPGers run into, D&D was originally based off mass-combat games. Depending on what aspect you actually mean, their are many choices: there is a D&D variant...was it called Flower Throne?...with a huge cult following based on courtly intrigue, all the FATE variants focus on "what is interesting drama," the Amber RPG is Rock-Paper-Scissors on several levels, several Anons have mentioned White Wolf's games, there is that French Sci-Fi one based on politics, citizenship, mystism and commerce, or the other one on the politics of gods, and the German one that focuses on Sin, Paranoia, CoC, several where combat is never an option. Generally, any system developes more rules, overtime, and any particular group finds its own focus and house rules...it is easier to sell detailed "combat" simulation, whether the conflict is social or martial.
There is literally a whole board for this, and while it might MAINLY be filled with other things, it is not like Sup Forums JUST talks about SAO, you know?

the rape was godlike

It's not about being better or worse, its about being faithful or not and most important about contributing something or not..

If it looks like a female human, there is no point in making them a "dwarf"

That's kinda the whole point, yes.

That Drakengard manga is related with the Drakengard game or its just a coincidence?

Yes, it is. Gives some background information.

Should have added more information for Drakengard 1 and 2 than 3.

Any society that is designed as all CE or all NE is stupid. LE could work. But you need something that stops people from killing each other or at least to know whom they can really trust.
>drow females canonically get orgasms from one fetus killing and eating another one inside their wombs and it's the only reason they have babies at all

Sup Forums traditionally does not encourage the use of ellipses when you don't need them.

Putting on my /tg/ hat here but the Skaven from warhammer are basically a race of insane, evil ratmen, but apart from lacking stuff to set individuals apart, their society and culture is really cool. Horrific and depraved sure, but cool nonetheless.