Reminder that the ABSOLUTE best girl won, and that there's NOTHING you meatheads can do about it

Reminder that the ABSOLUTE best girl won, and that there's NOTHING you meatheads can do about it.

who?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SPOILERS YOU PIECE OF EXCREMENT!

Yeah, feels pretty good

>left Sup Forums after ayumi didn’t win
>come back to see what’s new these days
>see this thread on the front page

Fuck you

>being this retarded

You fool

Reminder that tankobon version has fixed the error and proper canon shows that Keima is NOT in love with shithiro.

Who cares? The mangaka bombed the series. TWGOK had something good going, now it feels like it never existed until someone brings up who was end girl for the hundredth time.

Chihiro was my favourite girl from nearly the start, but I know what you mean. The whole thing just kind'a fell apart, didn't it?

Haqua was best girl.

She isn't best girl, but it's still okay she won.

It's not like it came out of fucking nowhere like most Anons will claim.
It's a break with the established stereotypes of the genre, though, yeah. (Except that best girl didn't win.)

The goddesses are still inside the girls, terrorist group still exist and some girls are going to try to NTR Chihiro. (Can you explain why is this a happy ending for Chihiro again?)

ye, and thank to that the mangaka career is kill
is it worth i wonder

THIS.

is this true?

Well... in my mind at least the best "girl" won...

Post rare Keimas

No. He's got a series running right now that's doing okay.

It's more like a lot of the readers who enjoyed TWOGK aren't homosexuals so they're not interested in the trap shit he did after it.

he did more manga than the trap thing

You know a girl winning is never a good thing, right? It means the girl has a definite person they love, and that person is not you. Of course that's assuming you're waifuing the character instead of hoping for what's "best" for them.

That's a thing I have been wondering about for more than a decade now:

Who the fuck is even the target audience for trap shit?
I can only come up with Fujoshi and Homos.

Haqua is justa a generic tsundere. I'm glad that the author treated her like the peace of shit she is

You just answered your own question, bucko.

Some people just find it an interesting way to do a story but play with gender norms. I find I like a lot of comedy that comes out of observations about Guys vs. Girls.

I think most people just like it for the cognitive dissonance of guy looking like a girl. It's a neat concept to a lot of westerners.

Then why are there trap circlejerks on Sup Forums every now and then?

Is Sup Forums little girls and faggots?

>Then why are there trap circlejerks on Sup Forums every now and then?
Because, much like female cosplayers, fags and crossdressing fags love to pretend they like anime.

Fags and memers, which is redundant to say.

> It means the girl has a definite person they love, and that person is not you.
That's alright, since no one but Keima has a reason to like Chihiro.

I was a tenrifag, but wasn't even mad. This was before I knew that the childhood friend can never win.