ITT: Anime only you watched

Seriously, I've never seen this discussed anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_of_Grancrest_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friend recommended it to me. She kind of knows that I'm into exactly this type of things. Loved it and bought the novel. Loved it even more.

It's good shit.

Don't see much of this about

I probably only missed the threads but I never seen anyone talk about this.

Every thread.

It came out nearly two fucking years ago do you still expect us to discuss it? Fucking newfags.

white haired girl was raped, they didn't show it, therefore I hate it.

Idaten Jump, I've never in my life seen anybody talk about it.

>implying

It was never very popular.

I liked the premise of a completely health obsessed society that forces its tech onto people with or without their consent. It's actually something that might happen a decade or so down the line. But the characters were pretty uninteresting and the plot itself wasn't very engaging. I liked the idea though. And both Tuan and Miach were 10/10 bombshells I'd fuck any day.

The novel goes more in depth about the discussed society and how exactly they got that far. It's pretty interesting. The novel does not really help a lot the characters though.

My first anime

Bad art style

I've seen it but dont remember much except for thinking the description of how silver was raped to be hot

Oh my, a Korean anime movie?

I'm tempted to give this a try.

I'd be very surprised if anybody even found rips of this show anywhere.

It's worth noting that the heroine's entire mission was pointless. She could have done nothing, and the same result would have happened.

It's one of the major weaknesses of Itoh's writing. The same thing happened in Genocidal Organ with a slight difference. The protagonist is this majorly indecisive fucker who just goes with the flow and only makes one choice of his own at the very end. Even if he were taken out of the equation, most of the events would have happened exactly as they did. Most of Itoh's MCs seem to be passive observers. That said, I liked the setting for both novels. Both seem very real and something that could happen in a few decades. Hell, one can argue that Genocidal Organ's world is already happening now.

I just finished watching the first episode. Considering how absurb it is it seems to be my kind of thing.

[Spoiler]Actually, I saw it first on Sup Forums.[/Spoiler]

Me and 3 dudes in /m/

>Actually watching Color Wars
>Not just shitposting in the threads

OP, how dare you remind me of this shit movie. I had to see this in a theater because my friend dragged me to it and it was the worst movie I've ever seen.

But people watched it. I decided to watch it because people were talking about it.

GENOCIDAL ORGAN WHEN

This was boring as shit.

anyone?

A lot of the shows in this thread aren't talked about because they're not that good.

This show re-run in my country many time now and i watch it every time since kid, it's bring back a lot of good memory and i still hope to see the ending someday.

What am I in for?

There was a silent agreement that we all try to forget about it as soon as possible.

I dont' remember anyone mention or any thread about pic related.

>Harmony
Pretty great until that screeching halt of an ending.

So this is fuck you i like it thread i see.

that is actually one of my favorite movies user-kun.
i'm waiting for someone to translate Genocidal Organ from the same book author.
Did you also see Empire of Corpses? its form the same book author too

6 episodes of cute feels.

I felt bad for silver hair. She just wanted to love.

You mean depressing, also fuck that doctor.

I got the impression it was less about her job and more about finding personal closure.

not sure how well known this is but oh well

The entirety of Sup Forums watched it when it aired.

I watched that hot mess as well

I liked the book more, movie was rushed as fuck and had all that irrelevant yuri fanservice. I mean, it was nice, but so out of place.

Do you remember episode 5?
That ending thou...
It hurts.

Loved it.

I watched it.
It was nothing to write home about, and I really only watched it because of Miyuki Sawashiro.

literally no one has seen it

Oh really?

Who else comes into these threads hoping to find an Anime they saw as a kid and cannot remember the name of?

Yeah me. Still searching for an anime with elves I saw back in my childhood days

Is that M3?
I watched it just because of Okada

Wasn't this relatively popular when it came out?

Never seen this discussed in Sup Forums

I probably have shit taste but this is one of my favorites

The poster is just for the korean theatrical release. The film itself was made in japan

Elf wo Karu Mono-tachi

Record of Lodoss War

It does not look like sh-t. Not att all.

Ow I forgot 2 say. The elves could move there ears.

This had joke threads like
>gets good 423 episodes in
or something like that

Macademi Wasshoi anyone?

The last part was so messy, and the little girl becoming edgy for 0 reason... Well, the first half was very good.

And the main character was quite an person 2 survive an ambush of girls

Btw the author of the record of the lodoss war comes with an new anime: record of the ceancrest war.

Crancrest. My bad.

Aw damn it! Okay now I got it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_of_Grancrest_War

This quite literally changed my life as a teen and made me less edgy, more mindful of others and more productive. I tell people that it's the best anime I've ever seen but I don't want to rewatch it as an adult because I feel like if I did, it would ruin the magic I felt back then.

No brigadoon?

I watched this. Didn't care for it.

This was good though

I watched it for the brown qt.

Did you not watch this when it was airing? There were tons of threads dedicated to just the trap.

same. I'm starting to forget the details even, so I'm afraid to even describe it to others in case it doesn't come out right and I get the wrong thing

For a good reason. It was shit