How is Michigan?

Thinking of moving there. I could buy a foreclosure in cash and afford to fix it up. Or there's some livable houses for 25k that I could buy. How is the job market? Easy to learn a trade there? Gun rights? The people? Are there alot of niggers in areas like burton? I have family near there. Recommend the most comfy places there.

the UP is nice. not sure about downstate though

Is there enough people for work UP? I would kinda like to have internet as well. I've seen videos and it's seems pretty wild the further north you go.
Anyone have experience with the Democrats there? I don't want to move into another blue hellhole. I was raised in one and it's hell on Earth.

Burton is trash, both white and black. You want the middle of the state or the UP.

Flint, Saginaw and Detroit are all filled with blacks. Detroit filled with blacks, Arabs and Chaldeans.

Lots of gun rights advocates in thumb area, UP and middle of the mitten (north of midland).

I recommend buying a nice cheap house with some land. I bought a decent home for 50k on 8 acres, pond and a hunting condo overlooking the pond built on it already.

Comfy state if you know where to stay away from

Rural areas are typical red areas, since it’s mostly farms. Of course the closer to the cities you get, the darker it gets and the more liberal. But I now work in downtown Detroit, and I honestly don’t deal much with hardcore liberals, which isn’t to say they don’t exist. There was a protest opening night of Little Caesar’s Arena because Kid Rock was performing the opening night. Kid Rock is every red-michiganians hero.

In the rural areas is there work to be had? I'd preferably move there and learn a trade. I have 10k which I hope to turn into 15 or 20 by the end of summer. I figure that could get me a dump or get me a nice down payment on something like your place. I just want to make sure I can make enough money to pay the bills there. I wasn't too impressed with burton when I was there but my family is there.
This would be my dream setup some place that is red and rural.

Enough work? Depends on your skill set just like anywhere. There's quite a bit in lumber and construction. Personally I manage an IT company.

People up here aren't that political, so I wouldn't worry too much about fearing dems and such. Mostly we're conservative in the way we dress and act. Outliers are mostly meth heads.

the UP is maximum comfy. most of the top half of the LP is too (and isnt too rural if youre worried abut that). stay the fuck out of the south east.

yes the job market is pretty good and yes learning a trade is easy and costs are relatively low (20-25k for an associates). gun laws are OK. handguns need to be registered (so you might as well get a cpl), but everything else is pretty lax. TONS of hunting and out door activities and michigan has one of the largest militias in the country. so overall its not really a liberal hellhole as long as you stay out of very specific areas and the closer you get to detroit the more redpilled people youll meet.

really cheap housing and land to buy (if you make decent money it can go far). good beer, lots of outdoors stuff, the UP is beautiful. its a nice state.

but be aware of michigans godawful roads, atrocious car insurance and ungodly weather which does break people. but on the plus side michiganders tend to be nice, tough people.

Fuck off, we're full.

t. Trenary Toast Yooper.

I live there. It is shit. Lots of niggers and all the girls have septum rings and shaved heads. And they all burn coal.

The crime is decreasing in Detroit. It's coming back.

detroit is undergoing gentrification, and it’s mostly beautiful. they finally figured out that they cannot manage themselves, and a white mayor has been re-elected for another term.

no threat of terrorism because we have the largest sand nigger diaspora in dearborn

>t. woken up for prayer every morning in hamtramck

the west side of the state is full of christ cucks if you are into that

I did. I love it in the yoop. the UP is for white people. Below the bridge is niggers and mudslimes.

Are you from California?

only because the blacks are spreading out into the suburbs.

I'm good with computers I don't have formal training.
I have done labor but not have any credentials.

the tech industry is growing here, and there are always the big three who need tech

if you in the u.p. may as well become a freighter captain

Niggers niggers niggers... or white trash Wayne’s World types with absolutely AWFUL accents. Pass.

>>Detroit is beautiful
Clearly you have never seen beautiful cities.

I'm in the UP but in the based Wisconsin side of it.

Yes but I swear I'm not poison.

oof - i don't think you'd fit in well