“This is Gary Cohn’s last meeting in the cabinet,” Trump said. “And he’s been terrific...

>“This is Gary Cohn’s last meeting in the cabinet,” Trump said. “And he’s been terrific. He may be a globalist but I still like him.”

MY SIDES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64U0_QtxJMs
youtube.com/watch?v=zBvv6pgtHMk
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971741900536532992
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971595867944837120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you disagree with globalism you are a nazi ! Fucking weak ass commies baka

So now the media is openly admitting that (((globalists))) are jews? How did we even get to this timeline?

Is the media pushing this on their own? Are they trying to red pill everyone that jews are the ones pushing for globalism? I don't get it.

Every day, less and less people respond positively to the tired leftist tactic of branding their political opponents with racist epitaths. Leftists are in fact the racists, sexists, misandrists, loxists of the world and fruitlessly try to project their inherent weakness onto those that refuse their authoritarian tyranny.

more and more i believe the notion that all sensible timelines already ended in nuclear war or some other cataclysm and the only viable reason for survival is absurdity

Racist was the last word the left tried to redefine. It was conveinient that american blacks could no longer be called racist when using skin color to discriminate against white people. Nice try, but its not going to work

A leftist will not even use their new definition of racist for the situation in South Africa where blacks are the majority, hold institutional power and kill whites because of their skin color and low social status.

>he may be a jew but I still like him

Oh, give me a fucking break.
>If you are a Nationalist we shall call you a WHITE Nationalist
>If you call somebody a Globalist it is ANTISEMITIC

And our media wonders why they are hated so much.

Who hired Cohn?

>too slimey for the rope
ftfy

When did they start pushing this meme

>When roughly 40% of the Bilderberg Group attendees are of a Semitic flavor.

But everything but the Jews is the problem.

so the word globalist allegedly triggers the left now, i think its clear they're just making everything into a big deal at this point, so no outrage should be taken seriously. remember the parkland kids? nope me neither.

This salacious headline acts as a red herring to distract from discussing the actual damage that globalism does to everybody worldwide. Only billionaires and governments benefit under a globalist economic model

>This is (((Gary Cohn)))'s last (((meeting))) in the (((cabinet))). And (((he)))'s been (((terrific))). (((He))) may be a (((globalist))) but I still (((like))) him.

Why was the Jew naked

it doesnt trigger the left it triggers ((them))

So the media unironically admits that all globalists are Jews?

Very carefully.

beste timeline

Are ((( they))) going to make the word slavery antisemitic once the world finds out (((who))) the primary slaveholders and slaveship owners were ?

>soon europoors will be jailed for saying globalist because CNN says its an antisemitic canard

Reference to Terminator, time-travel always sends people back naked

youtube.com/watch?v=64U0_QtxJMs

theyre already doing it, some tweet on twitter bout 72% of farmland is owned by whites despite being 8% of the pop, ignoring that all those bantus just showed up for gibs once the boer started homesteading

It's a reference to the movie Terminator. They go back in time stark naked.

Terminator reference, Ahnold was naked too when he time travels

GLOBALIST SCUM

Commie is another word that could be deemed antisemitic due to the overwhelming influence the tribe had in its rise.

This is what happens when kikes start to panic. They begin to name themselves and everything is a dogwhistle.
If we win, the jew flees and hides while we slaughter them
If we lose, they outlaw everything that even hints at them, punished with gulags and death.

There is no middle ground, there is no going back, it's full throttle from here on out.
Victory or Death.
Hail Victory.

Is feminist antisemitic ? The tribe invented and promoted it too.

Compound interest is an antisemitic slur

Muh democrats are the real racists. Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

See guys, I told you Alex Jones just replaced the word Jews with globalist
Honestly go watch him and just think about the Jews Everytime he says globalist and you'll be like "damn he's on to something"

List of what makes something antisemitic

>The only way to survive is to just go full Gurren Lagann with literally everything

I approve.

Gas the globalists race war now

has alex been banned yet?

If i eat a ham sandwich, is that antisemitic or islamophobic ?

You are a fucking idiot.

Found the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBvv6pgtHMk

Your hormone therapy is making xir loopy

AIPAC existing is a direct refutation to all of that
All of the legislation that criminalizes criticism of Israel is a direct refutation to all of that
This act alone is a direct refutation of all of this.

The goal is to craft a legal definition of "Anti-Semitism" that is widely inclusive of everything that even starts to name the jew. Then it will be declared a form of "mental illness".

>He may be a globalist but I still like him.”
SAVAGE

Yes.. you really can't make this shit up

lel, we all know you're not going to do shit, goytrash little bitch. you're a keyboard warrior like everyone here on Sup Forums, including myself. only difference is i'm on the winning team of the Jews. they were expelled hundreds of times in the past, but have never been killed in the thousands or hundreds. i don't believe the holocaust happened, but look how much $hekels the jews have gotten from it. they are brilliant, they are the cockroaches of humanity and they can never be extinguished. you are losing badly and all you can do is type out bullshit on this forum, which is being heavily monitored by the feds anyway.

M A D M A N

Use capitalization you fucking barbarian.

>Trump loads his cabinet up with Kikes, race-baiters, and Globalists
>One by one, they are eliminating themselves in the most public display of light shining ever
>Trump takes the good portions of their ideas, and tosses the rest (as well as the people) into the trash bin
>He's now got it filtered down to just a few remaining; after getting whatever he needed out of (((them)))
>Trump's doing a "bad" job, goy
Every time one of (((theirs))) is out the door, he says some some shit like "he's a globalist". Also publicly humiliated the guy by calling him a merchant:
"He's gonna go out and make another couple hundred million, and then he's maybe going to come back."

I fucking love this guy. He knows exactly what he's doing. The question now, is, is the HuffPo something that Trump reads as part of his daily schtick (yes I just said that)?

He liked him because he was a nationalist. He just had cohn there to disagree with and hook up with Goldman Sachs.

>He's seriously a globalist there's no question.

madman

The tribe has been blessed with world dominion but it is still not enough, thats the curse. I dont really care about you or your people. I like to laugh at your foolish attempts to simultaneously be both victim and victor.

making a lot of money is a dog whistle now ?

Globalist is a proper neutral term, the Financial Times used globalist in a headline days ago. Is the Financial Times anti-Semitic?

Viable combat ready giant robots when?
>Let me see you grit those teeth!

Why would I do anything right now? I make it a personal goal to redpill 1 new person each and every day. Far more useful.
My weekend hobby is larping as a JW and going door to door and talking about jews.
We are rising.
Hail Victory.

I love this Timeline

(((Globalists)))

Trump is going to show everyone the true light. That the kikes are behind it all, without even having to say it openly once.

I doubted him before, but he is a man of true talent. I've never seen anyone piss the kikes off like this on a daily and hourly basis

No that would be too good for him, they were just teasing and testing the waters

I love President Trump

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

You forgot about 30 other lobbies

That fucking hook-nosed globalist
That fucking money-grubbing, curly haired lampshade globalist

Can we weaponize this? Spread around that every time Trump pauses between words, he's adding the (((triple parentheses))) as an anti-semitic dogwhistle?

Fucking madman

Trump is the best President ever, just based on entertainment value alone. The tribe is twisted like a pretzel trying to keep their narrative alive.

Triple parentheses make the anti-Semitism travel 3x as fast and do far more damage. Nobody needs triple parentheses.

do the media not realize that as long as globalist is neutral (((they))) will never be in danger, but the moment the facade blows shit's going to hit the fan, again?

>Mcain stepping down
>Podesta going to be investigated
>Trump JR retweets farrakan jew tweet
>Trump calls jew a jew straight to his face in front of all of the media to see
>Been having really weird apocalyptic dreams
>Chemtrails have increased tenfold the past 4 days

Bluebeam soon lads. Remember, it isn't real.

Kikes can't into quick time thinking. Long term maybe, but they can't think on their feed. Their cowards.

Wut aliens n shieeet?

No question. How can you not love him ? ..Heh heh, he even said, " hell probably go out to try and make some more money " not like, hell take some deserved rest and do some philantghropy and family matters like most bs resignations. lmfao

The salt is so delicious !

>List of what makes something antisemitic
>the truth is anti-semetic

>Trump JR retweets farrakan jew tweet
sauce

>Be a normie (maybe even a roastie)
>Dream of one day owning a house and having a family
>Read this (pic related)
>Wait a second
>Immigration has pushed house prices sky high and marriage has become so meaningless thanks to fags and trannies

This could be the greatest red pilling of our time. Huffpo shooting themselves right in the foot. It's only a matter of time before the public realise that globalism = making the west poorer

AND HE FORGOT THE PIC RELATED

I fucking love Trump.

What is even more insane is that the media used to insist that even the idea of globalization and globalists was just a conspiracy theory.

Now here we are it is right out in the open.

This guy in a nutshell.

I guarantee Miller is planning to help white South Africans somehow. Needs to hurry up.

There's a real possibility he's still corresponding with Spencer.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971741900536532992

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/971595867944837120

Back to r/the)_donald you nigger lovers

Into the showers lampshade

that's pretty fucking deep desu

The mose succesful trolls do the least amount of work to get fags to expose themselves.

lold hard

How does Trump do it? How can one man be SO based?

It's both you bigot

>How does Trump do it? How can one man be SO retarded?
fixed that for you

>laugh at their foolish attempts
Fool, it's playing the victim that allows them to also be the victor, but without a real target on their back.

Yes, you bigot

lmao one day after mike mulvaney calls him a globalist and also gets called out by the media for it

quit dog whistling it endangers my family

Who is most assblasted by it ?

Terminator movies... time travel rips your cloths off hiro

Didn't this guy develop the original pokemon?

Their insatiable appetite periodically blows up in their face. 5777 yrs and only 109 disasters is pretty impressive. On a certain level, i have to admire their committment to the long con.