OH NO NO NOO NOOO *BREATHES IN*

OH NO NO NOO NOOO *BREATHES IN*
HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA
>this is considered the best fight of dbs so far
KKKKKJJJJJJ HAHAHA EH KKKKJJJJJJ HAHAHA HAHAHA HHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA

Why are you posting like a retard?

Why do you watch dbs like a retard?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

reminder that arale can still destroy goku even in that state

What exactly is bad about this gif? This was a cool episode that most people enjoyed. Who cares if some contrarian retard who doesn't DBS didn't like it.

I haven't watched Dragon Ball in ages
Is this a new powerup?

This is not video games

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

LMAO! im in tears, dbs fags are truly pathetic

>who doesn't DBS didn't like it
do you even english, josé?

yep, it's called

>ultra saiyan 3 & knuckles

Hello

Just let DB kids stay in their containment thread where they think DB is a decent anime and the DB manga is great because "it has great choreography"

yes, it's already the FIFTH powerup released since DBS started

Why did you assume that I watch DBS? I simply saw a stupid post and enquired about it.

> correcting a typo
> this is the level of bait threads on Sup Forums now

Why do you pretend you didnt get mad after seeing my post? Just admit dbs is shit as a normal person would and go on

I haven't even read the manga. I don't have an opinion to share on this thread's subject since I know next to nothing about it.

NOTICE HOW DBS FAGS IGNORE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW IT'S HILARIOUSLY BAD AND CANT SIMPLY COUNTER AGRUMENT

so if you have nothing to provide you should fuck off and leave then

People ignore it because it's shitposting that'll be deleted in a couple of minutes

>implying DBS kids look at any other thread from the catalog that isn't their circlejerking general

My reaction exactly. This looked like shit and Goku only got some new colors and an edgy scowl. That's all.

>posts like this are acceptable in Sup Forums now

The people who watch Super are easily impressionable normalfags/nostalgiafags. It's not a surprise some of them were claiming yesterday this is the best fight of the decade.

>NOTICE HOW DBS FAGS IGNORE THIS THREAD BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNOW IT'S HILARIOUSLY BAD
Yeah, I noticed

What kind of movement is that?