Genealogy of White Capacity for Inhuman Behavior

hey pol, white guy here, glad to be so.

I had a discussion with my friend where we tried to trace the genealogy of white people's unique and seemingly unrivaled capacity to commit egregious violence and savagery on other humans. We theorized that early white people came from an environment where they were "cold and cornered." Therefore, they evolved to develop an increasing propensity to be able to detach their will from instinctual emotion constraints that other races felt bound by. That is, the ability to supercede things like compassion through force of will.
>slavery
>genocide
>nuclear war
>racism
>imperialism
>empire

you get the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomainradio.com/free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites have no soul. it's why they're constantly buttmad about everything

OP here, forgot to ask, does anyone have any literature that talks about this? Scientific or otherwise. I'd like to read about it

Your hypothesis fails immediately when one considers that other races are capable of, and have engaged in, the same acts.

They say because we left Africa into a place of very harsh weather making us a little tougher than those that stayed. Maybe tougher is the wrong word. Probably just a little more crazy.

not on the same scale or coupled with a vision (to the best of my knowledge)

Other races also do these things but white people because of their superior intellect only do it better.

>slavery
= Jews, Arabs, Blacks. Whites ended it.

>genocide
Every species on the planet does it.

>nuclear war
= Communist Jews Oppenhiemer's crew, thanks to Einstienpressuring FDR the shabboscommiefag

>racism
Communist thought crime invented by Trotsky the Jew to put enemies into death camps. Trotsky is also the architect of the NeoCon Zionist party.

>imperialism
Jungle monkey talk. Do you call it imperialism when Aztecs BTFO of Mayans?

>empire
You're straight up retarded. But Nation States (anti Empire) are a white invention no other peoples even though of or could comprehend to this day really.

>you get the picture.
You're brainwashed and demoralized, yeah.

POOR COME BACK. DO BETTER.

POOR COME BACK. DO BETTER

t. somali (soulless black0id)

pic related.

Whites treat the races which they have conquered far better than any other race has. Every race would have global domination if they could, it is nature.

atta boy

You've been brainwashed
Whites are by far the most compassionate and respectful, to a fault even as you can see them embracing their own conquest, rapes and genocide
Spit that bluepill

No... All humans kill and enslave each other. It's technology and innovation that allow cultures to beat each other out. And sometimes strategy (the ancient Greek slave/gladiator revolt shows some impressive military strategy overcoming some dismal odds in a few battles)

As far as white peoples' propensity to more violence than of other ethnicities, there really isn't any evidence of that and a lot of counter evidence.

Yea, okay, Data miner.

So you know nothing about history. Cool. Stay that way.

Idiot.
All human beings have shown a propensity for violence and domineering of others. Whites are just the most organized and technologically advanced historically speaking.
Lemme put it this way: blacks are extremely violent, as in, much much much more violent than white people when one compares the average black citizen of any given country to that of a white citizen. It's just that blacks use primitive organization tactics (gangs, which are reminiscent of chimpanzees who operate with gangs of young, strong males committing violence on smaller groups of males). Blacks shoot people, bash their skulls in, fight with brutality, and commit genocides with machetes (Rwanda Genocide, for example). Whereas whites are typically more peaceful until something truly challenges them to a great degree, then they wipe out races, devastate continents, split the atom, or wage large scale wars.
The difference is that while whites are capable of immense, earth-shattering, God's wrath tier violence, they don't do it with the frequency or lack of organization that blacks do.

>tl;dr: all races have a propensity towards violence, whites are just the best at it.

Go to /lit/ and ask. But the bell curve by Murray is gonna be about the most honest in discussing average differences among races.

The premise you and your friend have is wrong. Nuclear weaponry comes with nuclear power and has nothing to do with violence at all but rather innovation and science.

Racism has nothing to do with violence and it's species wide - all cultures have inherent fears/distrust of other cultures.. likely an evolved trait due to germs, it's called tribalism.

>slavery
Every race has done this and it still exists in Africa and Asia Whites are the only race to formally ban it.

>genocide
Every race has done this

>nuclear war
OK we'll take this one
>racism
Every race is guilty of this
>imperialism
Every race has done this, white just the most effectively recently
>empire
see above

Maybe or maybe not, but you should know that many lower races never wrote stuff down because they didnt learn that, Africans never advanced from the stone age.
They say that more advanced races always lived in climates where they had seasons. It takes a lot of planning to survive the winter every year, lower races like African had easy lives they never had to worry about that, so easy is not always better.

Violence of black people correlates with lower average IQ and population density issues.. as well as some cultural factors like no fathers that has stemmed from the prior reasons.

All humans at around the same IQ are probably equally able and willing to be violent, add on top of it cultural problems, population density issues, or lack of innovation and you'll obviously get the results you so aptly see here. But it's less about ethnic equivalence to violence and more about root cause, namely IQ.

Not just in Africa. Slavery is legal by sharia law. Pakistan is big on it, for example.
You know about honor killings? Well if you don't want your daughter to be killed for being unruly/not a virgin anymore before mariage, you can sell her into slavery. It's not necessarily bad, you can pick a good owner.
I met a Scott Paki like that. They prolly sold her.

Sage

this is pretty succinct

They are just incompetent is all. Not like they aren't willing.

Africans in all white countries commit more murders, not by a bit also.

The only race to stop doing those things are whites, nice self hate though

most of those things were either committed by blacks or jews or done to rid us of both. They would have done worse with the power in their hands.

Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II

Children universalize the rules they are taught by their parents. This authority figure who has power over me is yelling at me, and beats me if I do not do what he wants, so I want to BE the authority figure.

To understand this you have to realize that we evolved from a state of not being able to conceive of morality, to having the capacity for understanding morality, mostly through experiencing the horrors of immorality.

Tell me any race that hasn't done any of what you mention
>Slavery
Jews, arabs, africans, norks, etc
>Genocide
Jews, hutus, armenians, etc
>Nuclear war
Cubans, indians
>Racism
ALL RACES
>Imperialism
Mongols, turks, chinese, mediterraneans etc
>Empire
Same thing

Read history and raise your IQ before coming back.

>OP here
Fucking Sup Forumstard get out of here

There's no genealogy to such a natural tendency particular to any race. That's absurd. Humans are violent beasts. Whites simply had better technology to implement their barbarism. But the tribes that were conquered were just as violent before to other tribes and continued to be hostile to their colonisers.

Africans export 'voodoo', trying to saw an athletes legs of to do god knows what. We export water purification and medicine etc to Africa.

All of these are a good place to start, all free too and audiobook versions available for most. The Origin of War is literally everything you want to know in painful detail.

freedomainradio.com/free/

There was a Sup Forums post that summarized this well, and I failed to save it. Basically, white people have been fighting each other since the dawn of time. We have perfected the arts of war, torture, subjugation, colonization, and managed to do it all in the name of God, pussy, or just because.

I'm not saying there's no merit in your observances, but it seems like Europeans have a really huge capacity for tolerance until something snaps. When it does snap, watch the fuck out. Pic somewhat related, actually.

>Therefore, they evolved to develop an increasing propensity to be able to detach their will from instinctual emotion constraints that other races felt bound by
you mean being able to use reason instead of living by your instinct? yeah exactly
also none of your examples can be applied to whites only

feels good man

Okay I'l bite this bait.
Slavery=mostly Arabs and Jews.
Genocide=Nobody has anything on the Great Khan.
Nuclear War: Jews.
Racism also Jews aka their entire religion.
Empire. again mostly Semites and Middle Easterners. The Spanish, Dutch and British didn't get started until their nobility intermarried with (((Venetians))).
Try again Schlomo....

> white people's unique and seemingly unrivaled capacity
Part of what astounds me about people who bitch about white "XENOPHOBIA" and "BIGOTRY" is how little they actually understand about the world outside of white countries.

Thought American slavery was bad? Guess what. It was really mild in comparison to the global and historical context. The Muslims just castrated the males and worked them to death.
Do Auschwitz photos make you cry? Look into the misery of the Rwandan genocide or life under Mao. Castro was obviously on a smaller scale, but not for a lack of trying.

When someone from another country bitches about Americans "bombing countries," you can blindly say "we were actually bombing them to keep them from bombing themselves" and the chances are that you'll be at least half right.

We are NOT unique in that, and if anything, we're somewhat beneficent. We no longer rape their women or enslave them in brothels when we win, something that I promise you that goat fuckers and African warlords have no qualms about.

>be OP
>be completely brainwashed by Jews
White people are the only civilized people on earth you fucking retard. Go to any country in Africa... Any country in South America, Mexico, the Jungles of Asia... anywhere.
The Japanese are only civil now because we fucking bombed the savagry out of them.
Seriously, there will come a time where we will be sending people like you to go live in Africa... and you will realize just how backwards you are.

this m8

even chimpanzees kill each other in gang warfare
you have been demoralized, subjugated, brainwashed to desire your own people's fall

>>slavery
practiced by every race in every continent
>>genocide
the pigmys were usually killed by other tribes
you can find this anywhere
>>nuclear war
well they have only used once to test it
>>racism
with race there's less discrimination than with tribalism
>>imperialism
what was egypt fighint the hitities

>not on the same scale or coupled with a vision
This is simply called being the best and winning at it. You can't go changing definitions simply because the others lost. They engaged in the same exact behavior that had some more horrific ways than whites did. I digress, they did and still do the same exact shit or have you forgotten the past decade where they have even adopted white man's technology (trucks of peace etc) to enhance their own brutality. Simply put, it proves if they had the same ability to wage war like whites, they would. Your point is simplistic, stupid and lacks any support for your retarded theory. sage

This

Sage this shit thread
>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Whites aren't any different in this regard (we're actually the most accepting and measured race in existence) than all other races, deep down we all share many of these same core motivations.

However whites are the only race competent enough to manifest this on the world over a long duration of time. Look at whose responsible for the overwhelming majority of cultural, philosophical, ideological, engineering and scientific (also, weaponry) advances in all of history....whites.

Whites being the most competant of all means we've done the most to attract attention to ourselves.

youve never lived in a 3rd world country op

>africa is in a constant state of genocide and mass child rape
>"but dat evil whitey tho"

leftist sicken me with their insincerity and ignorance

maybe OP is a troll but too many people unironically would agree with him these days

Not more violent, just better at the attempt.

What is unique about white people in any of the things you listed? Did you know that there are more than two continents on Earth?