Dragon Ball Super

Why is Cuckgeta such a faggot?

He knew Toriyama was going to pull some dumb power up bullshit straight out of his asshole and wanted no part in it.

Based Vegeta.

I want Jobbeta to shine...

He's just tsundere. He did help in the end by hitting Ribrianne.

>9 DB threads at once
can you south americans stay in one fucking thread?

How accurate is this?

would you Sup Forums?

Thank you for this

Not at all.

Dudiño, didn'tos ya seen ay lastos episodes, deservos niniños threades, caramba

Vegeta's now turbo jelly though. I can't wait for him to whine and ask Goku to spirit bomb his ass.

probably only one smart enough to realize that if everyone gives their energy then no one will left to fight

DODGE!

Now that the whole internet watched this special how do you beat this guy?

he didn't want to give his energy since he would need it to continue fighting after the goku/jiren battle. He is holding up the team for now until goku somehow gets his stamina back.

Except everyone is still fighting dumbass.

ssjgb ultra instinct vegito

ring out

that and goku's form when he has his energy back will be very competitive and/or surpass him

as accurate as you are autistic

That's like asking why Goku is a retard, or Gohan being such a jobber.

Vegeta just is spitefull like usual.
I expected this from Frieza desu, but then again, Frieza is an actual character.

Why isn't Goku dancing with them?

He's too ashamed of his jobber son.

I wish the guy who makes these shitty comics tripfagged so I could filter him

t. Salty Cuckhanfag

You can filter the image.

he feels pity for the jobber who happens to be his son

Sorry, no generals, generals are bad because they're bad, so no generals

So ultra instinct is as best a translation as possible right? Are there any alternatives?

Migatte no Gokui

Did anybody catch that remix of Zamasu's theme that played during the episode?

If you had actually read a general thread before you'd understand why they are so awful.

He didn't want Goku to use his strength to defeat Jiren but he stopped Ribrianne so hat there wold be no interruption.

This is a general.

Where did 'job' come from as a term

Gohan.

Professional wrestling

"QUACK"

Why do people keep forcing the "cuck" meme? I cringe hearing people in real life use it.

I feel this may be a little out of character considering how he was in the buu arc

>Like a dozen DB threads up currently
I can see why people get tired of this.

Brianne is so getting eliminated in episode 112 by Vegeta.

Zirloin might turn out to be U2 strongest fighter.

Its a wrestling term, but no one here knows what it means anymore, its just a dumb meme buzz phrase

hide threads you don't want to see and you won't see them again

Report the bad threads

We don't have mods dumbass

the reason why yuya takahashi or Onishi were never on super since the BoG arc was not because they did not have the money to hire them, but because they were working on one of the many other properties that toei has

this is so fucking bad holy shit.. dont post this again.

They will see the reports eventually, my autistic child.

Mastery of Self Movement.

It's amazing how much of a Gary Stu Goku is but he never actually wins against major arc villains outright usually. He's in this weird gary stu limbo.

"Budget" can be the least important thing.
How much pre-production/planning has been done? Writing? Storyboarding? Last-minute edits? This is the biggest hurdle, and it's what causes the most issues time and time again.
Which teams are available, not just from already working on Super, but on Toei's various other properties? How many other shows are airing this season? Is there a huge theatrical feature in the works taking time and manpower away?
Do the teams really care that much about working on Super? Would they rather be working on another property? Is the supervisor over-correcting them?
The answer is rarely/never solely "did the animators get paid enough?" (because that answer is always "no").

Not comicfag, you can recognize the style, this one's much worse

terrible.

>Sperging out over a comic

What happened to those 2 namekians from cabbas universe anyway?

No, when? Also Fusion Zamasu was still stronger than Jiren.

Monster of the week team at some point in the future.

the original comic fag took shit from the show and put it on extremes.

this faggot simply takes thread memes and thinks its funny.

I wouldn't call Goku a gary stu for the most part. Closest thing to it was the Namek arc. Sure, he powers up for the sake of the plot quite a few times but he's been on a losing or tie streak against the villains since Frieza with Kid Buu being arguably an exception but even that wasn't just him.

Do these threads even have any funny memes

They'll see them, if they haven't already, and do nothing as usual.

In professional wrestling there are people known as 'job guys'. Usually local talents or low men on the totem pole. They are given paychecks simply to take a beating from someone higher than them to give them momentum as a 'fighter'.

CUISSJGSSJKKX20

>J
Neck yourself

fucking toyopedro fag and his headcannon

Instead of hitting the target the arrow managed to fly backwards and stab yourself that's how inaccurate it is.