Should criminals with a record be allowed to buy and own guns?

Should terrorists be allowed to buy guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White terrorist or brown terrorist?

Brown terrorists, brown all American terrorists!

Technically a speeding ticket or even a parking ticket is a crime, so yes.

Violent felons? They cant.
Terrorists? They cant.

Whats the point of your shit thread?

Terrorist can by guns everyone but sex criminals should buy guns. That being said knives and pepper spray should be popularized because frankly a gun is for a pussy if you're gonna kill a man you need feel the consequences of your actions with a blade.

It's seems like a pretty cut and dry issue to me if you're a US citizen. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Once you start making exceptions to that, it's just a gradual death by a thousand cuts until nogunz.

If you're white you should be allowed to buy a gun. Everyone else is imposters.

After they are no longer on probation yes

By law a convicted felon is not legally allowed to own or possess a firearm.
But when has laws or rules ever stopped anyone who really wants to shoot a motherfucker?

LUL no

This is one reason why I don't get the right wing's obsession with ending gun control. 90% of the people that are going to get arrested for gun violations will be niggers.

Basically every gun control law in America's history from the very beginning has been designed to take guns from nonwhites. If they made some new law making it a felony to own an assault rifle, you would see all the whites register theirs and an endless parade of nigs going to prison for owning ghetto AKs.

>90% of the people that are going to get arrested for gun violations will be niggers.

See
There's both logic and truth to this. You're operating on faulty assumptions that non whites can be true US citizens. There is no basis for this and the 2nd along with all the others are only for white people.

If you're not in jail you should be able to buy guns

OP didn't ask if they can

Although the Second Amendment says "shall not be infringed.", the Fifth Amendment allows for the lawful deprivation of Life, Liberty and Property only through due process of law. A convicted criminal CAN be, in accordance with Constitutional law, be denied liberties including the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. The Eighth Amendment protects against unreasonable or cruel punishments, meaning it would be considered unconstitutional to deny the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms to certain types of criminals. We've established through legal precedent that violent criminals such as murderers, rapists, child molesters and terrorists can be legally denied the Second Amendment right.

that's bullshit
Its simple: free and white? Ok buy a gun

Not white? No way will you ever have a gun in your hands and oh btw what are you doing here anyway imposter? Get lost.

Depends on the crime. Any violent crime no, they've already proven themselves to be a dangerous individual and the risk of them causing harm to someone with a gun is higher.

If it's like, they have parking tickets or financial crimes, then sure, they haven't breached trust yet to make you think they may be dangerous.

Why would u let a dangerous individual out of prison? You ain't free unless you have your rights in tact and u ain't free in prison.

Did you read that pol post on k who asked how k finds pol?

this was added into law in the GCA 1968... Gun Control Act of 1968... the GCA 1968 and the (((Lautenberg Amendment))) need to be completely overhauled.... many states have restored voting rights to convicts, just so that they could vote in (((Democrats))) see what Virginia Governor Terry McCauliffe did leading up to the 2016 election in Virginia... probably tipped Virginia for Hillary... oh McCauliffe is a big friend of the Clintons...so ALL civil rights can be restored(should be) just as easily as ((democrat))) politicians and judges expunging (((democrat voters)))) criminal records. A criminal record should NOT take away civil rights for life... (((They))) push rehabilitation for (((their))) voting blocs, so we should push the same with ALL civil rights, including the 2nd Amendment. If (((they))) argue, then we should push, taking away gov't paid for healthcare and 'family planning' (abortion)'rights' as a penalty for criminal records.... we already know (((their))) response to that...ALL of the citizenry should have access to whatever weaponry that the agents of the 'state' have since we the people are the 'state'...do NOT allow (((them))) to disbar someone for life from enjoying and participating in their own civil rights...rehabilitation and restoration can happen for ALL civil rights just like (((they))) have made happen for (((their))) (((democrat))) voters and voting blocs...

No

yes and yes. it's the price of freedom dear eurocuck, you wouldn't understand

because not every crime is worth a death sentence or life imprisonment. Basically you served your punishment for the crime but society does not and will not ever trust you as much as a person who has never committed a violent crime. Release from prison is an attempt at giving you a second chance, but with restrictions. Not being allowed to have a firearm is one of those restrictions.

SHALL

The constitution does not dictate my opinions

NOT

>this law can never be changed because it said so!
Honestly the most retarded argument against gun control on the entire fucking internet. It's the "no times infinity" of the gun debate.

i agree, i just think its important to show non retarded mutts the reality of their countrymens arguments

If you're too dangerous to have a gun then you're too dangerous to be on the street or should we start making it illegal for ex cons to drive vehicles and own utensils to eat their food and make it illegal for them to purchase gasoline? Not understanding why u would let a killer have access to anyone else if they are a threat. Guns are not the problem and you're making legislative excuses for the government to disarm us.

I was falsely accused by an ex-wife of viloence and because of a tragic series of circumstances, I was convicted of a felony. I was a high earner making more than $300k a year and never a legal issue in my life. Have not been able to get a job in 10 years and on benefits now. Thinking about killing everymotherfucker involved. Former combat vet. No future and sick of living like an animal.

>Should blacks be allowed to buy guns
Can you stop being such a fucking Nazi?

Anyone who cant own a gun should not be allowed to drive or vote

This thread will prbably die now becasue eveytime I post this shit, the NSA Niggers shut everything down with any substance.

Yes. If you have paid your debt to society, then you shouldn't have your constitutional rights stripped.

Really sucks man. I called a girl out for being a whore and slut after she said leave me alone and she sends a long ass rant and ends it with "I'm calling the cops" before she blocked me. Fuck i hate women running loose in this society they have no guilt or conscience about ruining people's lives when they don't want to accept responsibility and consequences for the shit they stir.

>reformation
>from american prisons

such delusion

>Should terrorists be allowed to buy guns?
Anyone who is not locked and free to roam among the people should be allowed to own a firearm

Fine then leave them in prison. Your point is a red herring and no bearing on our God given rights.

Felons and violent offenders already are prohibited.

Of course, that doesn't really stop nig nogs from getting guns -- they either get their "clean" girlfriends to do a straw purchase, or go steal one.

Generally speaking though, I'm inclined to have some level of forgiveness for some felons. I think non-violent felons should have a way to get their 2A rights back after they serve their time.

>yes
>yes
>women, no

PENIS ENVY EW

you're a smug tyrant

White women can have a gun with permission from their father or husband and the man is responsible for any of her misconduct.

a cop was just killed on duty yesterday shot by an ex con who had an illegal firearm.

It's a risk management thing. a person who's never committed a violent crime has not given us a reason to distrust him with a firearm. A violent felon has. But at the same time not every crime is worth keeping someone in a cell for life to the toll of $30,000 taxpayer dollars a year, and we should give some second chances. Frankly a felon can petition to get their right to bear arms reinstated if they've had no further criminal record and held a steady job for a period of time, IE showing the risk of letting them have one has returned to normal.

Yes, limiting freedom is not who we are. That's why everyone should have unlimited free speech, too.

Should criminals with a record be allowed to vote?

>illegal
See how retarded you are?

Oh no not a cop

Punishment should fit the crime. Violent people loose guns but not other rights. People convicted of fraud and other similar crimes should loose the right to vote.

This is retarded. Just be glad you said it on an user website. It's that stupid

what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you communist traitor not understand

I bet the cop would live if the scumbag was kept in prison or executed. These people rather take our guns away. You're telling me it's not possible for a violent felon to become a good boy after doing his time and then have a child in school and for the teachers to turn his kid into a tranny and then he resist them and they come to his house to take his child from him for abuse on grounds the child needs to be a tranny? Shouldn't he be able to protect his children from the government? Or should his innocent child be transformed into a tranny just so u can feel safer like a faggot in your city apartment?

(you)

>allowed
The gulf between the Euro and the American on the perspective of rights is staggering.
You should say "should violent criminals have their rights violated?" to which Iwould reply "no."
Violent criminals should be summarily executed.
>found guilty of 2 or 3 violent crime violation
>taken immideatly from courtroom to the back of the chemical shed
>the state spends .13 cents per execution

It's not legal for ex cons to have firearms so yes, illegal.
4th amendment allows for deprivation of liberties with due process. They're a felon,

Look I don't believe in taking the rights away for any law abiding citizen to own any firearm, even machine guns. But a felon I don't want having a bb-gun, they've proven they shouldn't have access to them. But we do need to give second chances after a person serves their sentence.

So it does nothing. Proof you're retarded.

If we returned to the original constitution niggers, women, and foreigners wouldn't be allowed to own guns in the first place. So yes. That one white guy should still be allowed to buy a guy.

Nah, the CIA or Mossad can handle that for them.

> critisize Gernment / Merkel / Merkelgermans
>“hatespeech!“
>criminal record
>regime sends Antifa and Mudslimes to kill you
>no weapon, youre finished.

should Europeans continue to sperg out over internal US policy?

This.
Just like with children and other mentally retarded/inferior/underevolved creature, the man should have the last word

except for ex cons are caught with illegal weapons all the time and thrown back in prison before they hurt someone. This time that probably would have been the case but the guy opened fire on the cops first then killed himself

Yes. If nothing else than for the FBI or DOJ to know that [known terrorist] legally bought a gun and may be an imminent danger, thus warranting surveillance in a way that would actually fucking matter.

You're missing the point you fucking retard.

Foreigners are not entitled to our God given rights. Most of them are not even capable of knowing our God based on genetics. They are scum unless they are from a white bloodline.

No, I'm not

There is definitely a level of trust between letting them walk the streets and letting them own a firearm.

and if someone is in that level and they illicitly have a firearm, then they go back to prison, and this time for a longer sentence.

That's not how the constitution works.
If you're in this land, it applies to you.
Once you're deported, it stops applying.

Protip: We do it regardless. Fuck you and the law.

>being this retarded
youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

Not saying you should do this, and of course everything I say on here including this post is fiction and satire, but if you were really going to do that, aim a bit higher than your little revenge plot. You could hypothetically make it so no one else has to go through what you've gone through.

The Baker act is fucking gay.

Not true.

She is hot.

I'd love to put my gun inside her vagina if you know what i mean

>calling others retarded
>literally advocating for violent felons to own firearms

We've got a badass

no they should be shot in the face you retarded cuck

already said they're not violent if u free them and it's on u if they still are. Plus those kinds of idiots don't last long in the wild around an armed society.

honestly having a record means people from your past might try to target you, they need guns more than the rest. However I envision a gps or similar constantly updating signal using blockchain on the gun and if it goes dark or the safety is switched the police are contacted.

this is deep.....

>saving one of those sluts with a racer chair and a system set up by their boyfriend
fucking kys

>using a decentralized network to contact q centralized police
the absolute state of burger education

Red herring. Kys kike.

If they were convicted of a violent crime , had a 20 year sentence but had good behavior in prison, you're saying, you'd keep them in there forever, without giving a second chance. We already have the largest prison population in the world we don't need to keep people in prison indefinitely, but you shouldn't enable them to more easily fall back into crime by arming them when they were convicted of armed robbery or rape. Maybe they reformed, maybe they didn't. It's better to give them an opportunity to prove they've reformed and can hold down an honest job, but you don't arm them.

If they were good boys for 20 years then yeah release them. They won't shoot anyone. Remember, they have to be white.

I didn't say we arm them u retard. They will arm themselves whether u let them or not once u free them, retard. You already proved this and your retardation with the cop story.

they should, on the condition they have repaid the damages they did
if they did a victimless "crime", they shouldn't be punished to start with
if they can't vouch for the damages they did, they should be disposed of through an auction (sold for slavery, medical experiments, as hunting game, whatever repays the damages the most)

If they can’t be trusted with a gun, why have they been let out of prison?

But they do statistically have a higher chance of shooting someone than the general population.

Like I keep pointing out, risk management. Same reason you don't let mentally ill people have guns. If it were politically feasible I wouldn't let niggers own guns either

It's about the level of risk. Unarmed ex con is less risk than armed ex con.

And there are non felons who are even more statistically likely. You're gonna start limiting white men's God given rights based on flawed human statistics? You're even more retarded than i thought.

The only risk management we're concerned with here is government tyranny and that's the only risk management concerned with the 2nd amendment you marxist retarded social engineering kike.

You literally want ex armed robbers and schizophrenics with guns?

White ones and if they're safe to release from prison. You're a fuckin chicken shit. Go buy a gun u pussy.

If they are white, yes.

Lots of anti-gun shill threads atm. What are you faggots trying to slide?

I am a felon and can't own a modern firearm. It's bullshit I deserve the right to protect myself and home. I go the way of Josey Wales.

You've never watched somebody shiver and shit in a puddle of their own blood, have you user? A gun allows a 100 pound person to take on a 300 pound person with a reasonable chance of success. It also keeps your government from throwing you in jail for saying you like white communities.

I have guns, and I'd only shoot someone in self defense. Schizophrenics shoot people because they hear voices in their heads.

Schizophrenic people can't even tie their shoes shut the fuck up u pussy.

Schizophrenic people have been mass murderers. Elliott Rogers was on schizophrenic meds and rolled up on people out of the blue and killed them. People can get the jump on you no matter how much of an edgy badass you think you are.

Maybe if the ex con didn't face prison if the cop found that gun he wouldn't have shot him though?

You're creating a self fulfilling prophecy with that kind of policy.

He was also a nigger, maybe that'll change your opinion.