Saki Tanoshii

Akio released the translation of Chapter 180.

East 2 was won by Hiroko.

Himematsu 109300
Shindouji 102200
Usuzan 59900

East 3 - Yukiko dealer

the East wind round ends with two swift hands

Himematsu 109300
Shindouji 102200
Usuzan 57900

South 1 - Hiroko dealer - Yukiko snipes her.
Senriyama 126700
Himematsu 109300
Shindouji 102200
Usuzan 61800

well, Yukiko is going for cheap hands too if she has no good hand which means that Hiroko's plan is going well. Just as keikaku.

South 2 - Kinue dealer - she hits Yukiko with an expensive hand

Points as shown:
Senriyama 126700
Himematsu 120900
Shindouji 102200
Usuzan 50200

South 2 1 honba - Kinu-chan closes the gap to first place even more.
Senriyama 124400
Himematsu 123200
Shindouji 102200
Usuzan 50200

and another hit - Hiroko's tactic to go for swift hands with lots of calling backfired.

With that hit, Himematsu got to first place.

Himematsu 123200
Senriyama 119900
Shindouji 106700
Usuzan 50200

South 3 - Yukiko dealer

>the city of Usuzan

Hiroko wants the points back (258p 9s wait)

Dealt into Yukiko's hand that won 7700 + 1000 points from the riichi stick.

Himematsu 123200
Senriyama 111200
Shindouji 106700
Usuzan 58900

more like, the city of Senriyama (-20k points)

South 3, 1 honba - Yukiko wants to use her left hand

instead of contesting it... they know what will come.

Is she like those monsters who have to ask to enter your house? What if they refuse?

well, next time - October 20 (no delay, yay!)

Bench FunaQ.

>What if they refuse?
She will use the right hand of God.

Thanks for the dump.

next dates:
October 20: Saki 181
October 25: Big Gangan (Shinohayu, Toki, Saki Biyori)
November 25: Triple manga release day (sorry Saya)
December 2017: Live action series

Do we have one of these for the 5th place match?

You're the one to talk, strongest DJ. Couldn't even redeem yourself in irrelevant sergeant match of irrelevant loser-hen, you useless cheeky jobber.
Well, Ryuuka will wipe the table with everyone anyway, might as well create some suspense.

>Ch 180
It’s like completing half of a circle.
Can we make it another 10 years to Ch 360?
The series should be into world tournament by then.

I've only seen one without points, similar to this

FUNAQ IS FUNACUTE!

Choose your next pic with exceptional care.

I honestly thought she was more competent. She did nothing but losing points this chapter. She should be ashamed for throwing away Toki's hard work.

She had to analyse everyone's patterns pre-match so the other four players could do shit in the first place, cut her some slack.

Mairu didn't win a lot this time. But well the combo is stupidly OP so Ritz is keeping it in check.

That's not excuse. If her thing is analyzing shit, she should be a manager or something. She clearly sucks at actually playing this thing.

Hopefully, it won't end up like last time.

She could do it as a bench-warmer while someone more competent would play instead.

>someone more competent
You should probably remember that even the fisher girl was a top Shiraitodai player.

Wasn't Shiraitodai pretty shit until Teru started doing her mirror thing? She carries the whole team while the rest fill up the slots and do what they can if they can. Senriyama is supposed to be stronger as a whole in the first place.

I want her to analyze my data

And Toki is a third-rate player, as she said herself. Still on the team. Don't try to make sense of it.

This mushroom head has no business being vice-captain. They should have a more solid player who could protect their points in that position.

Then again, having Izumi in the team probably means they don't have much to chose from. Their school will be finished after Toki, Sera and Ryuuka graduate.

Toki wasn't in the team until she got her powers and started to win more matches. It makes perfect sense.

That's the point - Toki is shitty player, as she herself admits, but she has hax which rocket propel her into Elder God tier, which took some time to develop. FunaQ is jobber support stuff with no superpowers.

Could be worse, she could be Izumi.

Could be worse, Izumi could be Kuro.

At least Kuro's got a superpower that allows her to win big sometimes. If she gets the hand of it, she'll be pretty strong. Izumi's a joke in comparison.

I did this for play with normies.

A superpower that makes your hand transparent, is easy to defend against and does more harm than good against any player who knows what she's doing. Oh, and it also can't be turned off unless terminally ill girl almost literally kills herself changing your future so that you would FUCKING DROP THE DORA ALREADY.

That's why I said "if she gets the hand of it." And there is foreshadowing that she will.

Dude. Just write on the corner with a marker.

I tried, the people can´t see very well the little number on the corner.

Or give them a key. They should have it memorized at the end of the 1st game anyway

If we go like this, we could say this about anyone and anything, superpowers or no.
If Izumi stopped worrying about fighting senpais, she wouldn't have jobbed against the kind person.
If FunaQ spent more time improving her skills instead of general analysis, she wouldn't have lost all these points.
If Kuro got the hand of it during the fight with Teru, she wouldn't have fed all these points to Champion, Toki wouldn't have pushed herself that much to cover for her, Senriyama wouldn't have been demoralized at her almost dying and would've been in the finals, etc.
>but foreshadowing
"Teehee, we will get stronger off-screen in one night again" isn't foreshadowing, it's plot armor.

This is how Ritz works, user. Toki almost died but her power evolved in compensation. Kuro will get her power up too for letting go of the dora in that match. It's pretty fucking obvious.

Did you really just compare Toki's heroic efforts to turn Kuro into something other than environmental hazard with Kuro's getting a fucking clue (not herself even, Subara and Toki waving signal flags the whole match in her face did it) on what to do after being useless all game? Really, user?
And even if you make a comparison on a narrative level, Kuro didn't let go of the dora at all. Toki and Subara had to scheme non-stop to make her do it. The Legend told her this herself after the match. So one of them should get another power-up in her stead.
Izumi and FunaQ at least did something, Kuro deserves nothing.

I'm not saying Kuro deserves it, but she did ultimately let go of the dora, and she understood what it means. I'm pretty sure she will get her powerup.

By the way, Subara did get some degree of improvement after that match too. It was stated her game sense has improved.

Shiraitodai and West Tokyo have always been top tier, but some old mistranslations have muddled this knowledge.

Dead series in the heart of a dead world

RIP 楽しい

akan!

Thank you